Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1523|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Improve the Jungle Items

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-20 06:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Sim0nKey at 2018-9-20 06:40 AM

Hi, I'm Sim0nakey

My suggestion is to improve the jungle items, what I mean is its worth it to buy on early game until late game.
To be honest I dont buy the 3rd level of jungle items, I only use level2 of jungle items because its convenience and later on I will sell it for another item slot. On that way I can build the items that I need for my jungle hero(es).  Example: I used sun as jungler, since my build path to sun is life steal, crt dmg and crt chance for me I dont need the penetration from  jungle item because of sun already have it on his passive.

Currently we have 3 types of jungle items, defence, magic and physical, my suggestion is this each type of jungle items have 2  OPTIONAL PATH.

Physical Jungle item01:
30Atk
20%Life steals.
??%atk seed
Every jungle monster killed add 4 atk can be stack up to 10.

Physical Jungle item02:
30atk
20% spellvamp
10%cd reduction
Every jungle monster killed add 4 atk can be stack up to 10.

Magic Jungle Item01:
30 magic power
20%spellvamp
400hp
Every jungle monster killed add 4 magic power can be stack up to 10.

Magic Jungle Item02:
30 magic power
20 magic penetration
10 cd reduction
Every jungle monster killed add 4 magic power can be stack up to 10.

Defence jungle item01:
300hp
12 Hp regen
Passive: deals 1.5% max hp damage on his surrounding
Every jungle monster killed add 40 hp can be stack up to 10.

Defence jungle item02:
10 armor
10 magic resist
10% cd reduction
Every jungle monster killed add 4 armor and 4 magic resist can be stack up to 10.

The reason why I suggest these, we as players can keep build the items that our jungle heroes needs.
Post time 2018-9-20 09:06 AM | Show all posts
Not a bad suggestion at all i do admit. Specially the magic item.
Can you also please submit this to in game customer supper as well?
Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-20 05:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-9-20 09:06 AM
Not a bad suggestion at all i do admit. Specially the magic item.
Can you also please submit this t ...

Thank you very much
Post time 2018-9-24 05:06 AM | Show all posts
That's because JUNGLE ITEMs are useless if you have already 6 slots already.
And jungle items are well - made for jungling purposes.

It is balanced in the sense of - it is focused on doing jungling the easy way - without compromising your main gears

If jungle is to be Buffed like a the main damage gears does, then ALL OF PLAYERS WILL TEND TO BUY JUNGLE AND THEY WILL FARM ALL THE WAY - believe me this is not going to turn out good :)

It does not scale to end game. And everyone can kill jungles easily if you have a decent gears. It is an optional - not a MAIN gear towards end game.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-25 04:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
batuzai04123 replied at 2018-9-24 05:06 AM
That's because JUNGLE ITEMs are useless if you have already 6 slots already.
And jungle items are we ...

You are half right, jungle items are for jungle monsters, thats correct. But every player will buy the jungle item if the effect are similar on the other items, thats not gonna happen. Why? In current patch if you bought jungle items at early-game and you are not supposed to be a jungler, you will gain a less exp from monster lane or if you attempt to be a jungler using a jungle items without a smite you will be messed on the game and also its not also wise to buy it on mid-game. all players might knew that kind of consenqunces.
Post time 2018-9-26 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2018-9-26 01:17 AM
Sim0nKey replied at 2018-9-25 04:39 AM
You are half right, jungle items are for jungle monsters, thats correct. But every player will buy ...

@In current patch if you bought jungle items at early-game and you are not supposed to be a jungler

You are partially correct.

The Experience deduction on minions  (passive from jungle item) happens only on the First 4 minutes of the game.. And 4 minute game time is still AN EARLY GAME

Don't make it complicated, MLBB did the right thing to add a new challenging way to play MOBA. Don't worry, this limitation happens only in the first 4 minutes of the game. After that, experience gained resumes  back to normal.

I didn't have a single problem with that new mechanics, and neither my squad and group :)

It looks UNFAVORABLE to those 1-dimensional players who always FARMS for Jungle every single game. They are the one who should adjust.

Have a happy gaming!
 Author| Post time 2018-9-26 02:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
batuzai04123 replied at 2018-9-26 01:15 AM
@In current patch if you bought jungle items at early-game and you are not supposed to be a jungler ...

4minutes, its a big deal on ML. How long a 1 match for you? Estimate  of 15minutes the match is already over and  over 20 minutes games is the longest.
Post time 2018-9-26 03:34 AM | Show all posts
Sim0nKey replied at 2018-9-26 02:18 AM
4minutes, its a big deal on ML. How long a 1 match for you? Estimate  of 15minutes the match is al ...

Why are u so much focused on Jungle items adjustment?

Isn't that the only thing u care about when playing MOBA? You can teamup to kill jungle fast without buying Jungle item.

Unless your Karina - Fanny - Gusion - Hayabusa who can kill jungle fast.

As I have said, this new jungle mechanic does not affect any existing gameplay. Look at the top players , they don't complain :)

It's just u r not accustomed to this new update. Try to adjust and learn without FOCUSING EARLY ON JUNGLE.

Take the minion wave first solo to get to lvl 2, then buy jungle item with retribution then get the buff.
As easy as that.

And please tell me where is it TOO LATE FOR YOU if 4minutes have passed? Either both your team and enemy have the ADVANTAGE on Jungling.

I dont care how long the MATCH WOULD BE, as Long as you can win then it's good.
 Author| Post time 2018-10-5 04:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
batuzai04123 replied at 2018-9-26 03:34 AM
Why are u so much focused on Jungle items adjustment?

Isn't that the only thing u care about when ...

Oh my... You are not clever as you think.

Did you know, the 4mins exp penalty on lane minion will only start if you bought a  jungle items? It will also restart the count when you upgrade it.

Asking a team to get help to kill a jungle monsters as a jungler WITHOUT retribution? Are you serious? Are you planning to waste your time on jungle? If you asked it to your teamate the exp will divided, much better if you keep leveling on the lane with
Jungle monster pattern.
Post time 2018-10-8 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2018-10-8 11:40 AM
Sim0nKey replied at 2018-10-5 04:48 AM
Oh my... You are not clever as you think.

Did you know, the 4mins exp penalty on lane minion will ...

I'm not sure

but can you give me a reliable source, link from MLBB where this mechanic of 4mins will trigger only on jungle item purchase.

@Jungling,
Watch, national tournaments, watch MSC/SEA tournaments, watch HIGH ELO games, you will see that Helping team to jungle buff easily is not the priority but the experience gave by the minion wave.

In High elo, enemies will INTERRUPT your jungling routine by attacking in 2s or 3s thus, stealing your buff or experience.

Your experience MOSTLY happens only on non-mythic matches( players/squads who are on 50+stars matches on average know how to deal with this easily)

I never had a problem with this mechanic. PLAYERS WHO ALWAYS FARM & FARM JUNGLE but never participates in teamfights, help teams, or push lanes-turrets is useless.
The experience is not that important if you have Jungle item to get the first blue BUFF with a teammate. YOu just need to GET BUFF FAST so that you can get back to minion wave without losing wave experience, and then have the 'BUFF' as advantage for better lane control and side jungle management. and also get the crab gold buff as well.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 03:03 AM GMT+8