Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 434|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Account] Lost Google Account

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-21 11:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi,

I created an Android (Google) account years ago, this what I used for Mobile Legends. But one day I bought an iPhone in January and I had to create another account for iOS because there is no account transfer between platforms. So I createn a secondary/temporary Moonton account of iOS.
Now I sold my iPhone and I switched back to Android. The problem is that when I wanna log in to my first account (Google) the game ask me things like what skins do I have or what champions do I have. I can't even remember lots of them, because I did not use this account for a year. I only know my email address and my password. Maybe my friends can look after my ingame name for my google account, but that's all.

Before You ask: Why dont u use the moonton account? Because I dont have any kind of cool staff in there. I played a few times only in iOS. On Android, I played a lot! I had a legendary skin for Minotaur, my main champ. And I had Johnson too, he is my second favourite. I have too much hours, days in this game to just let it go. No way!

So please help me to recover my old, Android account.

Post time 2018-9-21 04:40 PM | Show all posts
hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Legendary skin for minotaur? It might be typo I guess. I have one idea, do search your old account from another account and note down the skins you own, and others and answer the qsn correctly , that way you can recover your account.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-3 04:18 PM GMT+8