Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 628|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Rafaela SABER Skin Effect Bug on 1st Skill

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-23 11:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hi , my Rafaela SABER Savior skin effect is not showing properly, I think since the last update. The 1st skill effect did not shown anymore, it just showing damage taken by enemies. This is not very nice because I hardly see enemy hidden in the bush. Also of course it is not cool when your skin not showing its proper effect.

I tried reinstall the whole thing but still can't fixed it. Try contact customer service but failed in the process. If mod can help with this issue will be appreciate. tq

Post time 2018-9-23 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Try clearing game cache : Got to settings> network detection > clear cache and restart. Also, report to our CS in-game > bug report , so that it will be fixed asap.

Comments

I have try reinstall but not successful bring back it. I'll need other friend who has Rafaela skin to try it , so I can be sure know it is only local problem for me  Post time 2018-9-23 12:27 PM
Post time 2018-9-24 12:34 PM | Show all posts
I already tried it. mine worked properly.

Last time ago, I got same problem on Balmond's 2nd skill animation while using Savage Pointguard skin.

I also tried to fix it with clearing cache, and reinstalled the game, but it was not fixed.

I found this issue long time ago.. It also happened on some heroes skills.. The problem is on your g
raphic settings.. What graphic setting did you use? Low, Med, or High.

If you set it low at the first place, it will be useless even though you already redownloaded the resources again.

The solution is simple.
Try to set your graphic medium or high at home page (don't change it while in the match),
try to play any game mode,
then use your skill, the animation will show,
go to setting again and set your graphic to low again (if you wanna keep it low).
 Author| Post time 2018-9-24 10:29 PM | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2018-9-24 12:34 PM
I already tried it. mine worked properly.

Last time ago, I got same problem on Balmond's 2nd skill  ...

hi, Yup, this method bring back the complete skin effect. I set it to mid and they shown up. This solution should made aware to other player experiencing this problem. thanks for your tips

However, there still one issue. When I switch back to low graphic setting, the skin effect will not show up again. I try restart the game several time but it seem mid setting is the minimum required to see the complete skin effect. I remember exactly I always play with low setting and it was there. Somehow this is not applied anymore. I wonder if this is a bug or the dev made it that way in the latest update.

Post time 2018-9-25 10:13 AM | Show all posts
Makhikoi replied at 2018-9-24 10:29 PM
hi, Yup, this method bring back the complete skin effect. I set it to mid and they shown up. This  ...

It only worked one times when you changed the graphic.

If you set it back to low, of course in the next game that you've played, the skill animation will disappear again.

That's why I told you to change the graphic at homepage (to medium or high), and change it back to low in the match. >> If you wanna keep the skill animation, but at the same time you also want to play smooth in low setting.

Comments

OH , that's right.... I got it. tq  Post time 2018-9-25 01:34 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-14 08:23 PM GMT+8