Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 829|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] trouble switching account

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-29 11:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello,

I played ML before but stopped for a long while and uninstalled the game, and then decided to reinstall it again today, I tried switching account after the tutorial and stuff after running for first time after install and here's my problem, the questions included to switch to my old google account requires me to answer approximately how much diamonds i have on that account, which skin I have on the choices provided and which hero i already have permanently. Which I failed to verify since I haven't played for a long time, how could i even remember those details?? Now I can't even bind my new game since it says that my previous email has already been binded and cannot bind again. I don't even want to create a new email just for the sake of playing ML. Any of you guys have any suggestions? or should i just forget it and uninstall it again and never touch the game again?. It's the same with my fb account, already binded to the same account binded to my google account.
Post time 2018-9-30 03:12 AM | Show all posts
They give you a range of answers to choose from though so it shouldn't be that hard to remember.
It's just a way of protecting the account so there's nothing faulty with it.

You could try contacting chat support in-game though and see if they can help.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-30 08:04 AM | Show all posts
iFaust replied at 2018-9-30 03:12 AM
They give you a range of answers to choose from though so it shouldn't be that hard to remember.
It' ...

alright i'll try chat support, but i'll wait for the 24hr lock to finish first and then try answering the questions again. i really can't remember what stuff i had on my first account :(
 Author| Post time 2018-10-2 12:18 AM | Show all posts
so. back again. i still freaking fail the freaking test to switch accounts. i dunno where i went wrong with my answers or maybe I JUST CAN'T FREAKING REMEMBER ANYMORE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T PLAYED FOR A LONG TIME and the test thingy to access my old account is actually annoying me right now. I have to wait another freaking 24hrs to try again. i tried looking at the options on customer support ingame but the choices there doesn't fit my problem of not remembering details of my old account (number of diamonds, which hero i have, which skin i have, etc.,)

oh, and how do i access chat support ingame? i can't seem to find it, is it the same as the customer support one?
 Author| Post time 2018-10-2 10:02 PM | Show all posts
hey? anyone?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-1 03:13 PM GMT+8