Register now.
Return to list New
Author: BD007
Collapse the left

[Poll] Opinion about in game report punishment

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-10-13 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2018-10-12 05:38 PM
Yup... please see my "new hero". It's Akai and I'm still trying to master Akai (that's why I have  ...

Only question is, what is fair for everyone.
Playing classic and rank is different in some aspect.
At least i don't wanna ruin someone's rank.
Thats why i play a certain amount of game with a specific hero before i use him/her in rank game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-14 08:20 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-10-13 07:55 PM
Playing classic and rank is different in some aspect. ...

I'll make a video on youtube and show you what i mean by ranked games and it being unfair :)

Also, i guess as you are a forum moderator you would know everyone more than I would :) so thx for your time and volunteering efforts :)

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-14 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Star2Dust at 2018-10-14 03:08 PM
BD007 replied at 2018-10-13 07:55 PM
Playing classic and rank is different in some aspect. ...

Here you go @BD007 i've made my first rank afk fail video. Is it fair (i.e. should this be punished or not really?) and also if it is decided by the dev team on making punishment "more fair to everyone" do you know when this will happen? Like this year? 2019? 2020? season 11? season 12? season 13? etc? thank you again for all your help and let me know how i can improve my game play plus my videos!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU_ycVT6YRo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-10-15 12:20 AM | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2018-10-14 12:48 PM
Here you go @BD007 i've made my first rank afk fail video. Is it fair (i.e. should this be punished ...

Obviously that layla and vexena should be punishable by death. Lol joke aside, they should be punished.
Normally i don't trust layla user much.
I dont see layla in rank and in classic they normally feed.
Your akai is world class level to be honest.
100% better than me and more like oleole, formar global rank 1 akai. I faced him in rank twice.
Keep it up bro. And post more video. Thanks.
Bte your songs are from renown singer, might get copyright strike.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-15 04:33 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-10-15 02:20 AM
Obviously that layla and vexena should be punishable by death. Lol joke aside, they should be puni ...

Wow!!! global ranked akai are far to smart and experienced for me! i just enjoy jumping around and doing some spins now and then, hiding in bushes to eat bamboo is also pretty fun, until my team mates notice! joking of course!

Thanks @BD007 but i am still learning new tricks! Feel like I have to understand a dozen or so heroes better.
A friend of mine recommended swapping out item to use thunderbelt? So am trying that now!

Oopss!!! Thanks for the tip on the music! I might try and get permission or put in some text to credit the artists!!

Will try make and post more up, i think the video is good because it shows how easily/quickly you can fail when you think you have won.... havne't won until the enemy's HQ is exploded and you are on the victory page! lol.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 07:37 PM GMT+8