Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Laine
Collapse the left

[Poll] Which heroes currently do you think are the most overrated and underrated?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-6 06:10 PM | Show all posts
Laine replied at 2018-10-6 05:58 PM
I'm from SEA server. I have encountered some legit pro Fanny players that have GODlike reflexes, pr ...

i agree that those aren't troublesome.  and i breathe a sigh of relief when i encounter them.  sadly for me, however, my experience in this game has put me up against a LOT of pro, pro fannies.  not fun.
Post time 2018-10-6 09:47 PM | Show all posts
deathly replied at 2018-10-6 05:37 PM
haha, you guys need to play on the asian server.  i have played numerous fannies that could pretty ...

Those asian server fannies, are pretty interesting..i played (obviously while lagging) with one of my PH squad friends and i played 6 games and out of the 6 games i met 4 fannies and all couldnt do anything because i kept my chou kick for them lol
Post time 2018-10-6 11:03 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-10-6 09:47 PM
Those asian server fannies, are pretty interesting..i played (obviously while lagging) with one of ...

nice, well if you beat the amazing ones then you're a better player than me.  i've said before on here, though, that the amazing ones are already flying wildly around the map at level 2, though.  they are a terror.
Post time 2018-10-7 12:08 AM | Show all posts
deathly replied at 2018-10-6 11:03 PM
nice, well if you beat the amazing ones then you're a better player than me.  i've said before on  ...

Can’t deny..fanny is really scary thats why i always pick chou if i cant get fanny myself..those heavy cc heroes really make you feel safe
Post time 2018-10-7 03:40 AM | Show all posts
lel. No one thinks Fanny can carry a game if all of her teammates are feeding. Just like every other hero. You're just being delusional and bias. Also, Alucard is not underpowered because he can 1v1 anyone when he's very fed? WTF are you smoking? Anyone can 1v1 anyone easily when they're fed.

Here's the real test of whether a hero is overrated or underrated.
Compare a fed Alucard to a fed Fanny. Same skill level, both top-tier of their items, etc. Let's see who is harder to kill.
 Author| Post time 2018-10-7 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Laine at 2018-10-7 10:35 AM
Louyang replied at 2018-10-7 03:40 AM
lel. No one thinks Fanny can carry a game if all of her teammates are feeding. Just like every other ...

Like I said my opinion, I could care less if you think otherwise. Alucard is STRONG, but underestimated. Fanny is NOT THAT strong unless the player is extremely pro and by that I mean really good and not those that wrecked you in your grandmaster tier scrub.
Post time 2018-10-7 10:08 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-10-7 12:08 AM
Can’t deny..fanny is really scary thats why i always pick chou if i cant get fanny myself..those  ...

yeah, makes sense.  i'm no good with Chou or against Chou, and while fanny was my first hero, i never got good enough with her so i stopped playing her about 8 months ago.  i rarely have a problem with fanny in Ranked cause i know she's coming.  it's in Classic when -suddenly- there's fanny...
Post time 2018-10-7 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Agree with your list, but here's some more:

Overrated:
Angela - The most overrated Support and one of the most overrated heroes in the game in my opinion. Why Angela? Because of her healing and poking ability of her Skill 1, slowing ability of her Skill 2 and the worst of all, her Ultimate where she can "possess" an ally while capable to use her other 2 skills and providing a shield for her "possessed" ally, as well as a form of escaping death for her. Seriously, most players will bash us for picking Supports other than her since they think that Angela is the only viable Support in their minds while there's Kaja, Diggie etc.

Underrated:
1) Clint - Pretty much forgotten since Lesley's release (and even more so since Claude's release and Karrie's resurgence) and is currently one of the Marksmen who had the least appearances in any Classic and Ranked matches. Players tend to forgot that he is on par with Lesley due to he relying on Burst Damage and his great passive which he can deal double damage to the enemies.

2) Lapu-Lapu - Probably the least famous and the most underrated Fighter in this game. He has great Burst Damage and a good anti-Assassin Fighter overall. But too bad he was hampered by his bland play-style and overshadowed by Martis, Jawhead, Chou, Alpha and the recently released Leomord (who had a largely similar play-style to him).

3) Diggie - The most underrated hero in ML. I mean, he has the potential to be the best Support in the game due to he being a CC-type hero and having an outstanding Ulti which grants his teammates a shield and immune to CC. But his lack of escape ability and squishiness had been overshadowed by Angela.
Post time 2018-10-8 06:31 AM | Show all posts
Laine replied at 2018-10-7 08:57 AM
Like I said my opinion, I could care less if you think otherwise. Alucard is STRONG, but underestim ...

Once again, delusional if you think I'm trying to convince YOU. Fannynuub is indeed that OP. The only thing people overestimate her as is the skill level required to play her. The reason why I call her Fannuub is because she is much easier to play than what her mains say and her OP state does not justify her difficulty level. Just swing back and forth and build full tank and you can still 1v3 or when fed, 1v5 people. Yes, I played her and dominated games after my 6th time playing her.
Now if she was nerfed to a point where she's squishy enough to get killed when CCed, she'd be less OP.
 Author| Post time 2018-10-8 08:13 AM | Show all posts
Louyang replied at 2018-10-8 06:31 AM
Once again, delusional if you think I'm trying to convince YOU. Fannynuub is indeed that OP. The on ...

The fact that you are calling someone delusional and biased over their opinion is indeed showing that you are obviously triggered and attempting to "convince" them otherwise

My opinion still stands, she is OVERRATED.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 12:39 PM GMT+8