Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Laine
Collapse the left

[Poll] Which heroes currently do you think are the most overrated and underrated?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-8 12:11 PM | Show all posts
i play in SEA and yeah. i also dont know why players keep ban lunox when i do solo que. i mean she's not that scary just cc her and gank. and she will definietly die.
and about alucard in SEA he have a bad retion due all the braindead awesomes who always end up feeding when pick him most of the time.
Post time 2018-10-9 09:51 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-10-6 03:13 PM
i agree with this list, fanny can solo carry but not in situations where a enemy team is decent. in  ...

I'm good enough with selena that i can send up to three abyssal arrow traps every ten seconds. my combos are perfect. and I can fight up to two to three enemies at once by myself. trap one, stun another, combo my dash, rinse and repeat. I don't think she's overrated. You just have to be fast and good with your aim. Not fanny fast but still pretty fast. fanny is all about angles, selena is about aim.
Post time 2018-10-10 08:17 AM | Show all posts
Try Roger. He's pretty underrated in rank. Rarely see a team using Roger in SEA Server
Post time 2018-10-10 11:32 AM | Show all posts
I feel like there is mixed thoughts about who is underrated and overrated, For example, Aldous. He is a cool concept, but it is very hard to stack in normal games because no one knows that marksmen suck. So i just get kited and kited again. Everytime I approach the minnion wave I take half my health in punishment for 3 stacks of contract.

But it ranked he also sucks because people know how to play against him. Yeah he just sucks all the time. His class should be changed from fighter to wounded gazelle. yeah Aldous is an overrated hero in normal games. please buff.
Post time 2018-10-10 06:01 PM | Show all posts
i play as a tank and i dont know why theres a hero like lunox where you cannot itemize against her damage.  you cannot build MR cause thats useless against her you cannot build HP thats also useless against her. this is a moba game there should be a way to counter each hero however lunox does not have a counter.
yes yuo can gank her and cc her and immediately kill her but the same goes for all mages, thats not the same as countering a hero.
Post time 2018-10-13 06:20 AM | Show all posts
Overrated: Akai, as he's always getting nerfed.
I still play him the most because he's a Panda and I love pandas. Only reason why I play as it's mobile vs desktop/laptop.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 12:27 PM GMT+8