Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 593|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Poll] [Gameplay] New hero Suggestion: Badang (Fighter/Assassin)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-10 02:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello guys i have an idea to share with you alls about a new hero at ML.  I think this hero can be proud for Malaysia.

Badang (Fighter/Assassin)
The Strongest Fighter

Badang is a legendary at Malaysia. He was a boy who was thin, weak, and poor. A long time ago, along the Johor River, lived a poor young man named Badang whose dream was to become strong and powerful. One day, he discovered that the old fish trap that he used to catch fish was destroyed, and his daily catch looted! Furious, Badang decided to get to the bottom of the mystery and nab the thief. Eventually, he discovered a scaly creature – a beast called Hantu Air, that water spirit was capable of taking the form of any flora and fauna which lives around bodies of water. In some versions it looked like a short old man with long white hair. In other versions it looks deceptively fierce with tusks, horns, and hair on its chest, arms and legs. In every version it is described as having eyes red as fire, long matted hair, and a long beard covering its chest or reaching its waist. Badang snuck up on the demon and used the empty net to tie its hair to a rock. The demon turned out to be a timid creature and begged for mercy. It promised to grant Badang one wish, provided he would eat its vomit. This was seemingly a small price to pay, for Badang accepted and asked to be bestowed with tremendous strength. That’s how he came to be the strongest man in the land.

Background - The Badang be stronger after drinking the vomit of the monster turn him into The Strongest Fighter.

Here vote for his role type guys..

A-: Fighter

B-: Fighter/Assassin

C-: Assassin
Post time 2018-10-10 04:23 AM | Show all posts
here in ph we have badang too
Post time 2018-10-10 05:02 AM | Show all posts
As you are suggesting strongest fighter, i vote for pure fighter.
But some will vote as fighter/assassin since assassin have burst damage so it might make him stronger than traditional pure fighter.
Post time 2018-10-10 10:52 AM | Show all posts
fighter the best for me
Post time 2018-10-10 11:40 AM | Show all posts
uhhh. Abilities? I can help you with that if you want, Just give me a goal and play style. What is the role of the character? What is his contributions to a team? I will then give you a skill set that compliments it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 05:42 PM GMT+8