Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2508|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Query] Why I often Flicker to wrong direction?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-12 10:07 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This is happened to me a lot since I played ML. When I use flicker, I point it to other direction but the result is the opposite direction. Happened very often, especially in Brawl mode. I intended to retreat with flicker, instead it bring me right inside the turret. I wonder what am I missing? Was I did not press flicker long enough? I have try very careful with it but still sometimes I flicker right into enemies... poor me.

anything wrong? have you experience the same?

Post time 2018-10-12 11:05 AM | Show all posts
this is also happened to em a lot recently.
Post time 2018-10-12 01:42 PM | Show all posts
It also happened to me, probably it is with our mobile phone. Are you using android phone?
Post time 2018-10-12 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Happened to me today. It was weird
Post time 2018-10-12 07:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hahaha lol imao,  nub used manually dont just click in flicker,  manually
Just  launch direction where u want to go, dont just click in flicker spell,   it will go anywhere so used direction first,  its not android problems or bug,  its is U,  lol
Post time 2018-10-12 07:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by goarweam at 2018-10-13 12:56 PM
Bikramkeisham replied at 2018-10-12 07:03 PM
Hahaha lol imao,  nub used manually dont just click in flicker,  manually
Just  launch direction wh ...

I've said this before, but they've already fixed Harith's dash skill, so I guess every dash skill including flicker should be coded the same way as Harith's dash skill, where you will dash in the direction your movement pad is facing.
Post time 2018-10-13 03:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
iFaust replied at 2018-10-12 06:55 PM
Happened to me today. It was weird

Happens to me a lot in Brawl mostly. I use iPhone btw. I expect to flicker in the direction I’m moving (or pad is pointed to) & end up moving backwards!!?!?! Yes into enemies)):   

It could be “user error” as I use Purify over Flicker anyway.  Idk....but I feel you... lol
Post time 2018-10-13 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Star2Dust at 2018-10-13 11:09 AM

I'm still a baby player, and i'm the same, worse for me is my frogger, i flick straight into enemy, but it goes past them.... and then i try dump on them expecting frogger to be there by time i land and it's not... and i'm dead.
if i wait to see the frogger on them, they run away outside of my jump zone and i jump short of them, and then they either stun / sleep / slow / make a image of me / or just flatten me like PANdacake! :(

so yeah, and when i try use flicker it's not available or like OP i flick  into their tower and or the rest of their team mates i am trying to escape from lol.
I guess it makes the game more fun when it does unpredictable / unrepeatable behaviours like this.

I could video record every single game i play and spend my 86,400 seconds in a day doing the job of logging a ticket in-game with customer server (CS) but i play this game for fun. And yes i have paid for starlight member before too because aside from "exciting features" like this it's a pretty good game!

Also maybe it's like how you can change mouse-scroll direction etc? Maybe the dev's believe it should be opposite direction of when you flick?
 Author| Post time 2018-10-13 09:53 AM | Show all posts
As mentioned, I point my flicker to the direction I wanted. Somehow it didn't work, it just goes the opposite direction.
Post time 2018-10-18 08:00 PM | Show all posts
I think have bug in this games, before i ever happen my hero keep move forward, even i dont touch my virtual joystick, and flicker in wrong direction happen to me like so damn often. i hope dev pay attention on this bug
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-20 04:03 AM GMT+8