Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 835|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Weekly Report [09/17/2018 - 09/23/2018]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-12 10:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2018-10-12 10:17 PM

Thanks for consolidating the data, the following data is the weekly report and the advance/test server feedback reports.

Original Server

BUG
No. Main Topic Operating System Feedback Count Status of issue/fixes
1 When playing in a lower quality, the heroes in the mini-map moves in a stuttered manner Android/iOS 71 Fix is planned to be released on version 14 of emergency update, which is planned to be released before the National Day
2 Hero models are black Android/iOS 71 Fix is planned to be released on version 14 of emergency update, which is planned to be released before the National Day
3 After the update, the game has no sound Android/iOS 53 Fixed in version 16
4 After the new update, Pharsa ultimate viewing angle got reduced Android/iOS 30 This issue was caused by an optimization in version 08, This is planned to be fixed on version 14 of the emergency update, which is planned to be released before National Day
5 Failed to upload custom display picture Android 25 Will continue to monitor
6 Unable to complete Odette puzzle event Android/iOS 21 Has been fixed
7 Unable to share through Facebook Android/iOS 12 For the past 2 months, there has been feedbacks regarding this issue. Next time if such issues appear, please get the player to specify which platform are they using to share, the App or the web version of Facebook, if it is the App, please get them to specify which version of the App they are using
8 Data is out of Sync Android/iOS 11 Will continue to monitor
9 Cant see anyone speaking in the general chat Android/iOS 8 According to the ID given, one of them is on the Spanish channel while the other is in the Turkish channel, monitor the background data to see if there is any on going conversation. There might be fewer people talking at that time, hence why the chat is not moving
10 An interface where the purchase of Odette is shown, however I could not purchase her Android/iOS 3 1. Recommend the player to go to the fragment shop in game to purchase the hero
2. Version 14 will issue a fix regarding the issue

Advance Server

* Players with yellow colored backgrounds will receive feedback rewards.

No. Description State of Issue ID + server In-game Name
1 Bought diamonds through Telkomsel, however I’ve yet to receive my diamonds Required the player to provide the order number, however player has yet to reply 226771819, 57019 Daffa*9297
2 Bought diamonds through Telkomsel, however I’ve yet to receive my diamonds Required the player to provide the order number, however player has yet to reply 226771819, 57019 Daffa*9297
2 After Kimmy's death, the skill still lasts for a while and causes damage to other heroes. Will be fixed in version 18 284935551, 57004 ™√Vetz
3 When using Kimmy Hero, the cancel skill icon will continue to display Will take a look at it 220748080, 57015 Inari ♥
4 Kimmy's 1 and 2 skills sometimes fail, and it takes about 3 clicks to take effect Will be fixed in version 18 32793634, 57002 masterbryan
5 When Kimmy attacks, there will be noise. Will be fixed in version 18 187139103, 57007 ꧁༺EXALTED༻꧂
6 Kimmy basic attack and skill are not responding, only after 10-15 times. Not processed yet 83296439, 57007 Rize~
7 Kimmy's basic attacks and skills sometimes fail to respond or delay, especially when pinging at 100+ When testing under higher latency, this issue might happen 249409261, 57004 BATTLE ROYALE MAN
8 When Kimmy is not blue, the skill will not become a normal attack by default, but you can cancel the skill to re-attack. This is very troublesome. Will be fixed in version 18 202992056, 57018 Crible
9 When Kimmy is attacking with skill 1 or 2, it will get stuck when he wants to switch big strokes, and the skill arrow can't move. Will be fixed in version 18 17100256, 57003 Epic Dragneel
10 When using Kimmy, the issues I’ve encountered are:
(1)When using her passive till the end of the match, either victory or defeat you’ll hear her attack sound, even at the results page, you’ll still hear it.
(2)Regarding the skills 1 and 2,Usually after depleting the Mana/Energy(Skill 1 and 2)the skill will automatically deactivate,however after depleting the Mana/Energy[Bug],the skills(1 and 2) will still be active.
(3)Ultimate’s issue, after indicating the target and attacking, it doesn’t show the damage dealt and the cooldown starts counting (After Death).
(4)Also,when using Moskov’s Javelin skill(Ultimate),I’ve noticed a few errors:There seems to be a positioning error(When recalling)It doesn’t show that I’ve recalled,it shows that I’m in the middle of the map( mini-map/navigation map),Next, after I throw my Javelin skill(Ultimate), it shows in the mini-map, and it went off.
Issue number 2 will be fixed,while issue 1、3、4 we do not understand the problem 66811936, 57001 [Legendary]C How

(This is not all of the reports. Players can download through this link to view the full one:Weekly Report 9/17 - 9/23 )
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 06:48 AM GMT+8