Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2603|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Offline Friends - Can still chat though? lol

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-13 11:25 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have an intermitten problem where my friends are sending me messages in game, but they are no in the 'Online' friends list.

They appear in my 'All' friends list.

Noticed these things:
- When i queue up with them, i can see their status match making in All friends list, but not in the Online list
- Happens with squad members too
- My friends are in the Online list, but when we join a game together, they disappear from my Online list
- Sometimes we don't get each other's messages until hours later
- When my friends are messaging me, but they appear 'offline' in the 'All' friends list, I am unable to start a game with them (and they also notice I am offline but still able to reply them lol).

Tried the following trouble shooting;

• restarting the app
  • quitting the app
  • restarting my phone
  • switched from home WiFi to Mobile data on mobile phone
  • switched networks to a secondary satelite connectioin (my work remote connection)

I have also raised an in-game CS ticket, several times. Each time i give a 1-2 star rating because the issues is the same and still not fixed.

Anyone else have issues similar to this?

Post time 2018-10-13 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Oh, good! I thought my brother and I are the only people that have this problem. I will usually play with my brother and we can play 1-2 games together and after that he will appeared offline. I told him he was offline and he should invite me to a game, but he said I was the one that appeared offline instead. All these chats were done inside the game which means we can interact with each other but the other party just can't see one another online. All we did was we quit the game and restart it and it works. I have had enough with the customer service that I couldnt even be bothered to report to them anything anymore.
 Author| Post time 2018-10-14 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Star2Dust at 2018-10-14 02:46 PM
Valeri3 replied at 2018-10-13 06:29 PM
Oh, good! I thought my brother and I are the only people that have this problem. I will usually play ...

Yeah I feel the same about in-game customer service. I also appreciate from their perspective they have a process to follow so that they can get stats/numbers for their devs to work on high priority stuff.
But very often as a paying and active player, i get "super-cala-fragilistic-expialidocious" annoyed with how s-l-o-w-l-y things change and move.

Like the following things thins...

- chat character limit we have in game,
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... ad&tid=63216&extra=
- 130 cap on friends we have in game too.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... ad&tid=65009&extra=

Anyway try vote up my original post here and hopefully if we can get enough people to vote up the devs will have a look into it in more details to try get it fixed?

Or start your own threads and link em here?.... if you could be bothered spending some of your 86,400 seconds in a day that is (which you can never get back, you can never borrow more of, and it never carries over to the next day, plus you never know if you get a full 86,400 in a day...for obvious reasons)! :P

And yes... yes I love this game enough - even with bugs, and all that I paid REAL MONEY for skins as presents for online friends and also skins for my fav hero :)
Post time 2018-10-15 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2018-10-14 11:39 AM
Yeah I feel the same about in-game customer service. I also appreciate from their perspec ...

@Star2Dust

@Valeri3

It's definitely a bug...... but so far I haven't gotten any solid response on this subject matter. Maybe if we all send in a bug report highlighting this, they would understand clearer.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-11 11:21 AM GMT+8