Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 684|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Suggestions on Item Balancing

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-14 11:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ryans46 at 2018-10-14 11:53 AM

Mobile Legends are way too simple on items and it makes players ignorant of building their own Set or even knowing basic Counter Building.  I suggest these:

1. Items should be specialized on one/two stat and not a hybrid (eg. Scarlet Phantom has Atk Spd + Crit + Atk Power). So we should seperate the Atk Spd and Crit. With this,  players will now have to be more creative with there build and be mindful of it, either focus on Atk Spd or Crit. This is how we describe DPS & Burst sets.
*Some player may not know it,  but Unique Effects of Items cannot be stacked so do not try to build 2 Berserker's Fury for your hero.

2. Introduce more Counter Items so we could expand our knowledge on Counter Building (ex. An Item which resist Crits/reduce True Dmgs) so instead of buffing tanks we would  learn to Counter Build instead but the only downside is that some Fighter Class Heroes will be picked instead of Tanks as they have both have Durability and Atk. Power (ex. Chou/Jawhead/Martis).

Just this 2 because it would be a real game changer.
That's All. Thank You
Post time 2018-10-14 03:05 PM | Show all posts
I know right! Counter building would be so amazing to have...at least you can defeat your winning enemy late game if you defend right and that stuff
Post time 2018-10-14 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Ya I absolutely Agree with your suggestion. That's wht we all mature players would want, not just build a recommended build and ply. Do submit your suggestion to our CS in-game > suggestion too. Ty.
 Author| Post time 2018-10-14 02:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2018-10-14 01:43 PM
Ya I absolutely Agree with your suggestion. That's wht we all mature players would want, not just bu ...

Thanks for the reply :)
 Author| Post time 2018-10-14 03:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-10-14 03:05 PM
I know right! Counter building would be so amazing to have...at least you can defeat your winning en ...

Yup, it would give a chance for the defeating side to turn the table because while they have the advantage of being ahead, you will have the advantage of knowing their builds and counter it. Of course they can always change their build but they should think about ML's mechanic on selling items in which you only gain about half of the item's price back.
Post time 2018-10-15 01:42 AM | Show all posts
mmmmm counter building...i like it
the only thing i disagree with is true dmg reduction. true dmg is tru dmg. we shouldnt redcue that. the only defense item i think needs a buff is apoco wngs. its not that great for tanks anymore. theres a cd and a timer which makes it sorta useless
 Author| Post time 2018-10-15 06:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
FALTERWANG replied at 2018-10-15 01:42 AM
mmmmm counter building...i like it
the only thing i disagree with is true dmg reduction. true dmg is ...

I know right, they adjusted WoAQ to the point that it is useless now, imagine waiting 50 sec for it to Cooldown and use it again.
On the discussion of true dmg, I know that True Dmg is basically a Dmg that goes straight to your HP Value and ignores armor and resistance so it can't be resisted by Items but the thing is, heroes like Karina and Karrie which deals True Dmg base on a % of your HP may become a hindrance in Item Balancing (If players were to be greatly affected by Item Balancing and Counter building, they will find a new Strategy to make their gameplay more easier just like how they abuse OP heroes now everytime they get a chance, and one of those strategies is by using True Dmg heroes).
If you encounter those heroes then you know that a % of your HP is ensured to be taken by those heroes.
*Trust me or not but True Dmg can reach up to 1000 and I've tried it from one of my Build Experimenting and this means each time you attack, you're sure that a 1000 would be taken from your enemy's HP and of course if we're talking about tanks with full build here then it is equivalent to 10% of a tank with 10K HP, that is quite pretty high. Then think about those heroes with low HP, it would be a nightmare.
Post time 2018-10-15 07:06 AM | Show all posts
ryans46 replied at 2018-10-15 06:21 AM
I know right, they adjusted WoAQ to the point that it is useless now, imagine waiting 50 sec for i ...

mate, true dmg is the only thing that helps me kill johnson and gatot. image u were playing lance and enemy is a pro gatot. endless battle would be ur only hope to kill him

as for karina and karrie, their true dmg is hp based, their not even op. karina is strong because of the items she gets and shes a great kill securer, and karrie's cd build couldv been made long before it was a thing, but nobody "abused" it. and nobody is going to build full blade of despair and endless battle to get 1000 true dmg
 Author| Post time 2018-10-15 08:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
FALTERWANG replied at 2018-10-15 07:06 AM
mate, true dmg is the only thing that helps me kill johnson and gatot. image u were playing lance  ...

I see your point and it is true indeed but I'm doubtful on Karrie part, her build at first is just typical MM but previously they buffed tanks and some pro players(Karrie Mains to be specific) is finding it hard to play Karrie anymore so somehow someone created the CDR/True Dmg build and as you've experienced, Karrie is abused by players at Mythic Ranks (well, it is their way to overcome the problem and it is a good thing but the problem is that everyone just try to copy it to have EZ life to the point that Karrie became the New Lancelot, a must pick)
My item experiment is about Lancelot, I didn't try any repititive items at all and still reaches 1000 True Dmg. But that was when the Breastplate still have % Phys increase, I can only achieve 900 now.
Post time 2018-10-19 11:38 AM | Show all posts
FALTERWANG replied at 2018-10-15 07:06 AM
mate, true dmg is the only thing that helps me kill johnson and gatot. image u were playing lance  ...

tanks are supposed to be hard to kill (but here at ML karrie will melt tanks in less than 5 secs, and it is karrie only not whole team)
and you want to kill tanks 1v1 of course you will have a hard time

DHS can melt tanks easily
then add
HP based true damage = OP
no item can counter true damage
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-21 04:11 PM GMT+8