Register now.
Return to list New
Author: ryans46
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Suggestions on Item Balancing

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-20 06:14 AM | Show all posts
trollgre replied at 2018-10-19 11:38 AM
tanks are supposed to be hard to kill (but here at ML karrie will melt tanks in less than 5 secs,  ...

and thats the point...if u think karrie's passive is op, dont go blaming true dmg go ask for a nerf. to me shes still weak
Post time 2018-10-20 10:58 AM | Show all posts
FALTERWANG replied at 2018-10-20 06:14 AM
and thats the point...if u think karrie's passive is op, dont go blaming true dmg go ask for a ner ...

shes op bec of what? true damage
why blame true damage? bec it makes some hero and item build op

no counter for true damage
Post time 2018-10-21 01:30 AM | Show all posts
tanks are supposed to be hard to kill (but here at ML karrie will melt tanks in less than 5 secs,  ...

so you're saying that true dmg should have a way of being reduced? Ill only agree to this if apocalypse wings and chou/martis dmg reduction can reduce true dmg.

imagine true defense lol
 Author| Post time 2018-10-21 08:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by ryans46 at 2018-10-27 07:02 PM

It is good to see that you guys argue on this thing because it makes the forum more alive. I want to meddle with the two of you (well, you are here in My Post and I'm the one who started this so...), now here's my thought:

Trollgre wants to reduce True Dmg via Items and such because True Dmgs makes Tanks and their Defenses useless. While Falterwang don't want it to happen because True Dmg are not meant to be reduced and also because True Dmg can be the only weapon on 1v1 against tanks.
Both of you have a point but if I were to choose a side, I would choose Both your sides. I agree with Trollgre except for that part where True Dmg can be reduced with items because it will go against the Concept of True Dmg in which it should not be reduced by mere defenses and will go straight to your HP as said by Falterwang. Instead of reducing it, they should nerf those heroes who got this effects and especially those that scales with % of your HP, imagine a Tank having 5000 HP but Karrie can deal let's say 4% of your HP as True Dmg then no matter what item or how much HP is added to you, 4% of your HP will surely disappear if you fight her. You both clearly stated your point and if I were to give you a solution, then instead of an Item to reduce it, we should have an Item that give a % chance of Evasion (sounds cool yeah) for any Attacks. After all, what is the purpose of the Dmg Effect if we evade the Attack, right?

(Just sharing) It makes me mad how Lunox can deal 2% of your Max HP as Magic Dmg + her own Dmg(which also have the effect of her passive as Multiplier) because if she activated her Spamming Ult then let's say she can release 10 2nd Skill at the whole duration of the Ult which makes you recieve a total of 20% HP Wipe + Her Total Dmg. It's just insane!
Post time 2018-10-24 04:54 AM | Show all posts

There is one thing though i think so,

If the True damage will be dealt/triggered from "physical attack", then it is possible to evade that damage, thus

the introduction of Evasion Items. remember "Butterfly" item from DOTA & DOTA 2?

Post time 2018-10-24 04:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2018-10-24 05:00 AM
ryans46 replied at 2018-10-21 08:38 PM
It is good to see that you guys argue on this thing because it makes the forum more alive. I want to ...

There is one possible "ANTI TRUE DAMAGE" for tanks.

I can suggest the mechanics used from "BLADEMAIL" from dota / dota2.

Any damage received from enemy will be returned to that damage dealer 100% for a specific amount of time.

Yes there's no way heroes/tank can REDUCE the damage a hero with True damage has dealt but..

there's a way they can "RETURN" the damage they received.

It is not a true counter for true damage but any heroes that have MASSIVE DAMAGE will hesitate to attack a tank that has "RETURN DAMAGE" item. They will be killed by their own damage :D.

Even LUNOX-KARRIE will be dead by seconds just spamming skills and normal attacks lol.
Neat isn't it ^_^
Post time 2018-10-24 09:41 AM | Show all posts
ryans46 replied at 2018-10-21 08:38 PM
It is good to see that you guys argue on this thing because it makes the forum more alive. I want to ...

you forgot about DHS any physical hero can be anti tank with this item
and it is so OP when used by claude and use it to karrie with true damage based on "max HP"
they melt tanks like butter

mage has glowing wand HP based damage

the problem here at ML are the items
they love DPS so much they gave many stats into DPS item
for example 1 item has (Movespd Atkspd and crit)

defense item can only get 2 stats in 1 item
HP with Def but no magresist
HP with magresist but no Def

highest def is 90(and thats it 1 stat only) with reflect that can be easily countered by lifesteal and doesnt work on mages

and all tank items doesnt have movespeed

and many tank items was nerfed that makes players ignore them
they can just make the item effect exclusive for tanks but they decided to just nerf items no nobody will use it anymore
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-26 08:15 PM GMT+8