Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3422|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Poll] Am I the only one that thinks Assassin emblem is overrated AF?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-14 01:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Laine at 2018-10-14 03:07 PM

Assassin emblem with Bounty hunter is only good for early game but once mid-late games hits... That emblem is pretty much useless..
Fed enemy MM/fighter/Assassin/mage vs you with Assassin emblem = instant death for you due to lack of durability.

And I feel like you can pretty much farm with any other emblems just as fast as another player that uses Assassin emblem with bounty hunter on your team or on the enemy team.(That is if no one is feeding with more than 8 deaths consistently on either team)

And with the new jungle monsters buff.. Late game is always bound to happened because junglers will be wasting precious time recalling after getting the blue buff which will really decrease their farming speed. Late game nowadays only happens with premade team vs solo que matchup
Post time 2018-10-14 03:04 PM | Show all posts
The jungle emblem is definitley better, and really underrated..currently i am testing it on my fanny build to see if it can work instead of the assassin emblem
Post time 2018-10-14 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-10-14 06:47 PM | Show all posts
im using jungle emblem but the 20 30 and 40 passive is only good for some hero
+21% damage to jungle makes jungling a lot easier
Post time 2018-10-15 01:44 AM | Show all posts
jungle/support emb are obv the best. both give movement spd and a chance to earn tons of gold

but assassins has armor pen and good gold talent and is able to be used by all types of heroes
Post time 2018-10-15 02:09 PM | Show all posts
jungle emblem is better for fighter/mm/marskman... when using roger with jungle emblem+retri i can kill mid single jungle monster in 4 sec when t monster appear on first time...
fanny no good using jungle emblem since it waste mv speed, attack speed, and lifesteal attack...
Post time 2018-10-16 09:54 AM | Show all posts
natalia did really good with jungle emblem
Post time 2018-10-19 11:47 AM | Show all posts
I always use marksman emblem..
I think marksman emblem is the best...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 06:35 PM GMT+8