Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 472|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Permasalahan Akun] I HATE YOU MOONTON ! READ FIRST

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-15 02:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
SO, YUP, HELLO MOONTON, MY NAME IS WIBI IM FROM INDO
I HAVE PROMBLEM WITH YOU
1. SIGNAL
WHY DONT YOU OPEN SERVICE CENTER ON INDONESIA?
THIS IS SO ........ IM NOT PROBLEM WITH THATS, BECAUSE I ALWAYS IN HOME WITH MY WIFI, BUT WHEN I GO OUT AND PLAY YOURE GAME WITH SIGNAL PHONE THIS SO BAD I ALWAYS HAVE 120MS IT SO SU..
2. SC (SCORE CREDIT)
IT SO FUNNY, I GOT ONE MOMENT FC (FORCE CLOSE) WHEN PLAYING THIS GAME ON MY DEVICE, THEN IM GOING TO THE GAME AGAIN, BUT AFTER THE BATTLE SOMEONE REPORT ME, AND THEN MY SC IS 88 FROM 100. THE PROBLEM IS.... IM NOT AFK ON 3 MINUTE OR MORE (MY ENGLISH IS BAD)
3. MATCHING
CAN YOU FIX IT?, WHY? WHY?, BECAUSE ITS NOT "FEAR" ( I DONT KNOW THE LATTERS) FORGET THAT !, THE PROMBLEM IS I GOT... SORRY, awesome PLAYERS, LIKE FEEDER, AFK, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, SO I HOPE YOU READ THIS, AND THING AGAIN, IF YOU WANNA TO THE TOP, MANY PEOPLE HATE YOU, LIKE SKIN FOR STAT (BUY TO WIN), BUT I DONT CARE WITH THAT, BECAUSE IM ENJOY WITH THIS GAME, BUT IF LIKE THIS EVERYDAY, EVERYTIME, IM SORRY, IM GONNA DELETE YOURE GAME.
THANKS
WIBIIPUTRA
Post time 2018-10-18 01:52 AM | Show all posts
1. Sudah ada kantor di Indo, kalau kamu kirim feedback jelas dengan bahasa Indo kemungkinan dibalas kok dalam rentang beberapa hari. Dan karena signal data bervariasi maka pilihlah yang paling kuat dan stabil di area kamu.
2. Karena crash beberapa menit juga bisa mengganggu jalannya pertandingan, dan melaporkan juga hak mereka kak
3. Kalau tidak mau ketemu afk ya kamu buat tim kamu sendiri ya, kalau main solo jangan mengharap tim gg, cuman bisa sesekali saja kak
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-17 03:06 PM GMT+8