Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 967|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Team Tactics] whats wrong with my team.?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-16 09:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hi just want to share insights  regarding better team composition in rank games.
first of all, let me just give a brief introduction how i came across this moba game.   
i believed its been 2  years and  until now im playin this game. and a lot of things changed.! from game play, to items, new heroes and balancing skills, maps, skins and  exiciting events and of course  the tournaments. okay, so going back im playing this game for such a long time already. and what ive noticed is that, in order to suceed to rank better is to have a friend, or family members ( in moderate gaming.!) but the most important one is to have a good team composition.  a lot of players just play for the sake of showing off their gameplay, but to really have the in depth analysis of playing the game is to have a good combination of roles,. yes.! its important to really know what role you want to play especially in rank,.  a good team composition should have the following: tank, fighter, marksman, mage (damage or support)  and assassin. it depends on the picking! thats why you should be careful and  learn all the roles to know their limits and advantages. ( rank game is not a typical game wherein you could lose a star.! .)   here is my quick guide for better team composition:
a fighter like chou, ( my favorite) ruby, jawhead, martis, can crowd control  enemies and good for clash games.
marksman should stay back and position themselves  and deal damage to  hitters.
mage or support,  should stay behind as well and be ready to burst skills or support member that suffers massive damage.
most important position is that, tank should be ready to crowd control and postion himself to absorb incoming damage to all members and protect the damage dealer as much as possible.
lastly, assassin role should deal burst damage to enemy hitter as quickly as possible. i know this topic  has been  brought up  sometime ago. but because of changes recently ( jungle monster can kill you at lvl 1 if u try to farm alone.!)  i have to  explain bring this topic again. rank game is not easy thats why its important to play with your friends especially if youre aiming for mythic/glory status. also,   to really learn what hero or role you want to play. it took a lot of failures, testing what role i should really pursue. to end this, i ll post some videos about  better team composition the next time to help my fellow players in mobile legends.! play smart  with strategies and enjoy playing with your friends.! btw,  my wr is 50% but i can tell you, i can crowd control well.!  more power thank you.!

id: 29951719 (3207) matches 8953
Post time 2018-10-16 11:22 PM | Show all posts
That's a good insight and a good tip for a lot of players out there. I hope a lot of players try to learn other roles as well and not just sticking with Marksman/Assassin role since no one seems to be picking tank much and they'll be like "I can't play Tank", it should be a requirement to know how to adjust for the team
 Author| Post time 2018-10-17 04:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
streetsneeze replied at 2018-10-16 11:22 PM
That's a good insight and a good tip for a lot of players out there. I hope a lot of players try to  ...

thanks streetneeze.!  hopefully, this will serve as a wake up call for all mobile legend players.!
Post time 2018-10-19 03:04 PM | Show all posts
For players, it is important that they know where the tank is when trying to jungle or push towers.
Sometimes, the tank may be busy helping a team mate with jungle/ tower but the rest of the team took a fight in the jungle and keep spamming for tanks. Seriously speaking if they need a tank so much, just draft another one. Please do over extent on the map then start call for the tank, there is only so much a tank can cover when is in ranked (solo).
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-27 10:05 AM GMT+8