Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 3894|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Some Lesley tips and tricks!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-20 09:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Here are some obvious tips and tricks you as a Lesley player should know!
1) Ult CD can be reduced: If you know for sure that the next bullet from Ult will kill the enemy, then quickly cancel the skill after that shot has been fired. The CD will be reduced for your next use and you'll get a free kill. GG!

2) Increase Ult Dmg: If you're like me, you'll buy Blade Of Despair as your fourth item to increase dmg. But in early game (late game works too but not as much dmg), you can use your skill1 to gain bonus physical atk for bonus dmg while using your Ult. This helps you get a better chance to kill the enemy

3) Skill 1 Works With Endless Batle: Because skill1 increases your physical atk, you can use it to increase Endless Battle's true dmg

4) Moving Sniper: Some people either don't know this or forget. Make sure flicker isn't on CD. Lets say the target has <30% HP, and you're able to kill them with your Ult+skill1, but a enemy may try to block it. All you have to do is teleport to another place. Enemies will be confused and wouldn't know where the bullets are coming from. This has a 70% chance of working if the enemy isn't paying attention to where the shot is coming from

5) Ambush Immunity: Use skill1 to camouflage, and spam Ult. Ult can detect invisible enemies (even Natalia) and while in skill1 you'll be untargetable until your Ult fires a shot

Hope this helps! I still think that Lesley is stronger than Karrie, and don't let that nerf stop you!
Post time 2018-10-20 01:03 PM | Show all posts
This will definitely help me a lot.
I play mm amd mage now and got bored with karrie, claude and hanabi.
So wanna try new mm like Lesley.
Thanka for sharing this.
Post time 2018-10-20 07:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lesley guide: press basic attack.
Post time 2018-10-20 09:54 AM | Show all posts
In point number 1, ult cd can be reduced, is it like, if i can kill enemy with 2nd bullet of ult, i should cancel ult after 2nd bullet is fired?

Hahahaha and i seriously just now know point number 5.. geez many ppl said lesley is easy and require no skill, but i really cant use her... hahahaa
Post time 2018-10-20 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-10-20 09:54 AM
In point number 1, ult cd can be reduced, is it like, if i can kill enemy with 2nd bullet of ult, i  ...

lesley is easy bec of skill 1
and skill 3 radar
Post time 2018-10-20 03:41 PM | Show all posts
I think her  ulti makes her one of the best early game heroes when ganking..she can pick up some good early game picks with it
 Author| Post time 2018-10-20 10:32 PM | Show all posts
Dehaka replied at 2018-10-20 07:04 PM
Lesley guide: press basic attack.

that works too lol
 Author| Post time 2018-10-20 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-10-20 09:54 AM
In point number 1, ult cd can be reduced, is it like, if i can kill enemy with 2nd bullet of ult, i  ...

1) It means that right after you shot the bullet to kill enemy, cancel skill. Of after 4 bullets immediately cancel Ult so you get half CD
 Author| Post time 2018-10-20 11:15 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-10-20 03:41 PM
I think her  ulti makes her one of the best early game heroes when ganking..she can pick up some goo ...

lesley is usually better than other mm at ganking. take her mid and she can carry like a pro
Post time 2018-10-21 01:36 AM | Show all posts
just buy monkey staff , attack speed + critical damage ,OP OP OP OP OP

https://youtu.be/UOv5fFeBr5
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-27 10:34 AM GMT+8