Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 749|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Suggestion [10/08/2018 - 10/14/2018]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-23 12:24 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2018-10-23 12:24 AM

Dear all,

These are the replies and solution from the devs for recent feedback from players. We mainly checked the followings, the remaining recommendations were sent to the corresponding plan.

Thanks for your feedback, please check.

1) Replies about the new jungling system

Players’ feedbacks recently are mainly about the new jungling system, mainly because of we did not tell players about the changes in advance, resulting in mostly players cannot adapt the changes well.

We have already posted emergency changes notice as well as tutorial for the new jungling system. If one still faces difficulties in adaptation in game, do tell us about it, thank you for your understanding.

2) Advance server feedback

No.

Advance server feedback

Replies

just want to say that i think tower need to be more hard to destroy and every time tower that destroy the next one will be more harder to destroy or after destroying first tower the next was more armor until you go to the last

Currently not in plan

There were a list of heroes in Advanced Server who will be out in Normal Server, such as Leomord, Vale, the little time traveler, and Kimmy.. In the Normal Server, Thamuz came.. And next is Leomord.. But why, in the current event it shows that Kimmy is going to be next.. Where is Vale? For god sake, that hero already in the Test Server for god idk how long.. He was out in Test Server even before Thamuz and Lunox.. Please bring him out..

Currently not in plan

Change Harith name to something cute like Nana name, bcs theyr same race

Thanks for your suggestion

This is regarding the update with the Fragment Shop. Heroes and skins were removed from the Fragment Shop without any notice. Because of this players were unable to buy the skins which disappeared from the shop.

-

Change button from skill 1 to skill 2 is sometimes a bit too late in kimmy gameplay. In past game, kimmy's control bug skill 1 to skill 2 so the attack don't come out from the right analog before died. Kimmy direction shoot is not match with the right analog

We have already fixed these

What do you think about a hero who has the same difficulty as a fanny?

As we all know fanny is a special hero capable of moving by using his steel cables.

What do you think of a general capable of moving by jumping in the air, it will be a great hero with a unique play that has never been seen in other mob games ever.

Name: temporarily called 'W'

Passive: ??

Skill 1: W will create a circular magic sphere in the air at the specified location. Can create up to 3 magic circles.

Skill 2: W will jump to create a magic circle at the foot of the momentum to jump forward to do damage, if encountered a magic circle on the fly this skill will have 0.5s to continue to use. (when the flight can activate skill 1)

Instructions: Players can use skill 1 combined with skill 2 to create combo 121212 in different directions. This requires highly skilled players.

Skill 3: W will create a wide range of magical spells that will appear randomly in multiple spells. Each circle lasts 1 s and will change to another location in the area.

(skill 3 can be changed with other skills to better match combo)

I hope the developers will see this article. This hero will be a new step in the future

Finally the mobile game legends always grow

Please revert the talent points change. There is a huge power im balanced between people that have low leveled emblem and high leveled ones.

The previous talent points were open for limited time, please wait for the next event like this

New Hero Tank with 5 active skills,
Its name is abydos the scorpion king, abydos real name of the ancient egyptian empire, abydos hero with a half scorpion human model in which the upper part of the human being and the lower part of the scorpion walk with 3 scorpion legs, unlike most current heroes who walk bipedally with 2 legs, hands left a giant claw, his right hand holding a parachute stick.

passive skill
For passive skills, every basic attack and damage is changed to an energy similar to Minotaur Rage Energy Mode

Skill 1
Abydos uses the claws for the opponent's stunt, and the stick for the opponent's slow produces magical damage

Skill 2
Abydos goes into the ground increasing the movement speed and making slow enemies on the abydos path

Ultimate skill
If the energy collected all Abydos can use its ulti to transform into a giant scorpion / scorpion, increase movement speed and get absorb in abydos scorpion mode change skills 1 and 2

skill 1 transform mode
Abydos tore the opponent with his claws, making the opponent stunted and physical damage

Skill 2 transform mode
Abydos ejects poison from his tail giving magical damage to the burst area and makes the slow enemy step on the burst area
The ultification skill has a duration of seconds

Hopefully this hero is realized, so as to enrich the new hero with a unique form and not copy from any game
Thank you for continuing success for mlbb

3) Feedback on recent updates and changes

No.

Feedback on recent updates and changes

Replies

please for the hero of Natalia the effects of smoke bombs were returned as they were before. as a user of Natalia I am very disappointed with the revamp / update of Natalia Hero.

We will continue monitoring Natalia, thanks for your suggestion

It's about thamuz. I love this hero. But in the Dev server he crawled in all four once he used his 1st skill. And that was a big reason why I bought him. I have no other regret besides that one reason

thanks for your suggestion, we will improve his actions or moves

Pls give us back the old lucky spin

Not in plan

There were a list of heroes in Advanced Server who will be out in Normal Server, such as Leomord, Vale, the little time traveler, and Kimmy.. In the Normal Server, Thamuz came.. And next is Leomord.. But why, in the current event it shows that Kimmy is going to be next.. Where is Vale? For god sake, that hero already in the Test Server for god idk how long.. He was out in Test Server even before Thamuz and Lunox.. Please bring him out..

-

About lucky spin, Please put some normal skins I saw there was only heroes Please put normal skins too

We will soon set some skins there as well

Please add back the weaken spell, been using it for a while. It is much better spell than the scout one. Weaken actually helps with 1 v 1 battle. It helps me reach grandmaster rank. Please Dev, add back the Weaken spell.

We will continue monitoring the new battlespells’ performances, thanks for your suggestion

This is regarding the update with the Fragment Shop. Heroes and skins were removed from the Fragment Shop without any notice. Because of this players were unable to buy the skins which disappeared from the shop.

-

u give star protection card and 3 person teams comes and troll rank matches

-

Please make survival arena back on the game

Planning

Can you guys please bring back the old sun. He was my main hero before the update but after the update I can't use him, he has become too complicated.

Not in plan

I need survival mode. Plssss

Planning

Plase remove that 10 emblem from lucky spin. And bring the old one (emblem chest) instead of both magical and physical. It's really frustrating if we keep getting emblem.

Not in plan

Too many released heroes that are Over Power, but after being bought, it's always on nerf.

-

Bring weakening back instead of vision in battle spell. Whats the use of argus immortality when everyone runs to a safe distance and then comes back.also vengeance is almost as same as execute, why bought it.atleast make argus free from cc effects or speed him up when using immortality. No one fights one on one, everyone play with strategy. So argus becomes useless in higher ranks.

-

I would like them to put the previous spell weakness
The new spell to explore is not useful

We will continue monitoring the performances of the new battle spells

Please release Vale to normal server first, not Thamuz/Leonord

-

I like the new update giving priority on lanes over farming first in the early game. This, I think, balances thae game. But what disappointts me is the support emblem AVARICE. I am a top local Angela player in my server and none of the emblems anymore is fitting Angela. Especially avarice. I find the old one better than AVARICE because it helps support heroes to deal damage to enemy heroes as well. AVARICE is so not helpful because we have wizard boots that can give the same benefit like Avarice. I hate it.

We will continue monitoring the new talents, thanks for your suggestion

4) Others

No.

Other suggestions and feedback

Replies

Hope that you will change the entrance scene. I’m not sure whether this is my personal reason but I am feeling not well with my eyes when looking at it. This won’t affect the game much

thanks for your suggestion, we will think about it

can moonton make new music and player can choose music old & new. please dev :)

thanks for your suggestion

Please add event 'Welcome Back To Your Country' and give Natioanal Flag Change card

We are planning something for the national flag change card

New home screen,strore,mail ect.

Having a way of seeing our history but with our friends is to say the games we play together

Currently not in plan

I just want to say that i think tower need to be more hard to destroy and every time tower that destoy the next one will be more harder to distroy or after destroying first tower the next was more armor until you go to the last

Currently not in plan

Please, if the FB account has been unbin, do not show friends fb
Change the new friendship system to the old friendship system
If the account bin to fb account, please synchronize automatically
Delete the default friend, fb, don't just put it on the black list, do it still doubt that the contents of pitur, delete that fb friend, please have an update as soon as possible

Can you make a new rank,cause many people get mythc easly so I want mobile legend become harder and fun for all people

I suggest an update to add one gear slot, because often I have to sell one gear to buy a new gear, please update it for the gear slot, thank you in advance, hopefully my advice can help.

Currently not in plan

The reward for legend and mythic are the same but mythic is highier and it takes us hard work to achieve that rank so i suggest that you give mythic highier rewards for every season than legend that's all

We are already planning to increase the reward for Mythic rank

Battle Spell problem.
1). Why did you guys remove iron wall spell? It is very useful for Alace &other Tanks.

Emblem problem.
1) There ia update Mage, assassin and support. If possible can you giys possible to update Fighter & Tank. Those 2 emblem are too weak in the game.

2) Is there any chance to make emblem
Event? It took too long to get free emblem like 25+ per day and need 500+ for upgrading it.
Thanks for the game ML.

The update were great except for the jungle monsters and creeps. That is insane. Its not fare for other hero class.

-

I got bored with this opening tune. Please change this

I think..moontoon must change season reward... i think is not worted to mytic player... we see.. legend and mytic have the same reward... i am player not happy to see moontoon give the same reward legend-mytic... please update new reward..

We are already planning to increase the reward for Mythic rank

Change Harith name to something cute like Nana name, bcs theyr same race

Currently not in plan

(This is not all of the reports. Players can download through this link to view the full one:Suggestion [10/08/2018 - 10/14/2018] )
Post time 2018-10-23 06:20 AM | Show all posts
How to participate here?
 Author| Post time 2018-10-23 08:13 AM | Show all posts

Hi @starboi
You can participate by sending suggestions at customer service in-game.

Comments

I see thanks!  Post time 2018-10-23 09:18 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 07:00 AM GMT+8