Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: GlAceDonut
Collapse the left

[Poll] Best Hero for Epic and above Tier

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-10-24 11:05 PM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-10-24 12:55 AM
i recently played rank a lil bit yesterday and everyone was banning lunox. never played lunox before ...

Can you give me a build? I'll see it and experiment it for a while when or if I buy Lunox.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-10-24 11:06 PM | Show all posts
FALTERWANG replied at 2018-10-24 09:36 AM
Easiest hero to play and reach higher rank? Definitely Cyclops. Altho the nerf hit him pretty badly  ...

LOL, I am a Cyclops main but that nerf hit him pretty hard. It is okay for a while not until Claude and Selena showed up that has a lot of mobility and can kill you in seconds.

Comments

claude - freeze him w ult then runaway selena - move outta the way best counter guide for cancer heroes  Post time 2018-10-25 06:34 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-25 05:15 AM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2018-10-24 05:42 AM
What hero did you buy that you didn't like?

oh.. she is hard to use, but I think if you'll practice, you're going to like her. I would suggest you watch hororochan video of natalia from her heroes lab, you will know how to use not only her, but a lot of heroes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-25 07:58 AM | Show all posts
GlAceDonut replied at 2018-10-24 11:05 PM
Can you give me a build? I'll see it and experiment it for a while when or if I buy Lunox.

cooldown boots, enchanted talisman (i know this item sucks. but the CD benefits her passive and makes your mana sustainable. your armor and penetration will be high after getting this), lightning truncheon (this is when your damage will start getting massive), clock of destiny (buffs lightning truncheon, plus more mana sustain, plus more magic damage and health), concentrated energy (I used to use holy crystal, but i found out the heals you get is really helpful and beneficial. plus extra health, blood wings. At full build your damage will be insane. even your light attacks do good damage with lightning truncheon. your armor and resist will be in the 200s and health at around 7500+. your damage will be high and you'll be very sustainable.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-10-25 05:57 PM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-10-25 07:58 AM
cooldown boots, enchanted talisman (i know this item sucks. but the CD benefits her passive and ma ...

Thanks thanks!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-10-25 05:57 PM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2018-10-25 05:15 AM
oh.. she is hard to use, but I think if you'll practice, you're going to like her. I would suggest ...

I watched his/her videos. I'll try using Natalia one more time.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-25 07:27 PM | Show all posts

btw i played kimmy this morning. And she's easily already one o the best makrsmen/ mages in the game.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-10-27 06:09 AM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-10-25 07:27 PM
btw i played kimmy this morning. And she's easily already one o the best makrsmen/ mages in the ga ...

Oh, I haven't seen great players of Kimmy. I've just played Lesley in Ranked and I know now why she isn't in the meta anymore. Just have an opponent with a cc and a burst and you'll be dead in a couple of seconds. With your statement, I am thinking who to buy: Kimmy, Claude or Hanabi. Hanabi seems to have little mobility and would be instantly dead against burst heroes. Claude, on the other hand, has a high mobility but I've read he had a nerf on the latest update. Kimmy seems to be used quite a lot and isn't banned in Epic tiers, so I can say that (he/she) is not that powerful and might receive future nerfs because he/she is a new hero.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-27 06:56 PM | Show all posts
To me its Gusion, whenever my team or enemy have Gusion, the one that have Gusion will win 90% of the time. Thats why if i'm on the ban slot, i'd ban Gusion, i can deal with Selena and Alice. Idc if my teamates would disagree on that.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-10-28 10:54 AM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2018-10-27 06:56 PM
To me its Gusion, whenever my team or enemy have Gusion, the one that have Gusion will win 90% of th ...

I rarely met Gusion in Classic and never in Ranked. He is free this week and when I tried him, he seems a little hard to use but has a big potential of burst damage.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 08:00 PM GMT+8