Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 558|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] ACCOUNT HACKED

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-25 10:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
gud day guys!! here i am again waiting for your response..dont know how many times i reported my account IGN;ShuT.ThE.*...SERVER 3008..ID#53807661..WAS HACKED 2 WEEKS AGO BY SOME ONE . idont know what happen..so guys please be investigate..thanks  and more power o mobile legends!! Untitled.png
Post time 2018-10-25 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Did you contact our customer service thru emailing them at MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com? If not, please do provide all the necessary information you can give about the account such as Server ID, User ID, IGN, no of heroes, skins, etc. They will also ask for a purchase receipt if you ever bought any diamonds. If you already did, I suggest either resending another one or waiting. Refrain from resending lots of times btw.
 Author| Post time 2018-10-27 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-10-25 10:44 PM
Did you contact our customer service thru emailing them at ? If not, please do provide all the neces ...

I MADE A MESSAGE ALMOST 2 WEEKS WHEN IT HAPPEN..SO I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF MY ACCOUNT MAS RETRIVED OR NOT..I HAVE ALL THE DATA AND ACCESS FOR THAT ACCOUNT
 Author| Post time 2018-10-27 10:50 AM | Show all posts
gud pm guys! you said wait 2-3 day for our report ..but nothing happen
Post time 2018-10-27 09:17 PM | Show all posts
I apologize for the delays, but it usually takes almost up to 2 weeks. Let me know if you still haven't gotten any replies yet these 2-3 days.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 08:23 AM GMT+8