Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: IZxCOLD
Collapse the left

[Poll] Claude vs kimmy..who’s better?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-31 07:38 AM | Show all posts
Kimmy has good skills but her overall aesthetics suck. Not to mention a cringy, punchable face and bad personality. Claude is better 100x because of that.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-31 07:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by TheEpicJobber at 2018-10-31 05:39 PM

I already knew that Kimmy will be OP on the day she was released, she should be nerfed.

Personally I like her unique gameplay but it doesn't suit me. Also I don't like her appearance much.

EDIT: I had regretted for posting this...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-31 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-31 01:27 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-10-31 03:59 AM
I agree.,shes rly OP till now..i kinda hope people forget her a bit so i can abuse her

no worries , damage dealers won't get nerf so fast unless masssssss complains from players
Lets enjoy

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-31 01:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by TheEpicJobber at 2018-10-31 03:29 PM
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-10-31 11:45 AM
Srsly though...... I really feel that Kimmy is rightfully OP. Tbh, I'm sure you guys saw a lot of  ...

For me more than half of the Kimmies I encountered are good at manual aiming. The reason I said her playstyle doesn't suit me is because I don't favour most heroes with higher difficulty, as well as Kimmy requires good accuracy to play (which I don't), I mean everyone had their own hero choices and playstyle, right?

The reason I want her to be nerfed is because she had an unusual early game advantage like some Mages and she being a monster in late game like most Marksmen. Furthermore, her unorthodox passive which is converting Attack Speed to Movement Speed easily making her as a roamer.

And lastly, as a regular member here, I respect your opinions about Kimmy being OP in her own rights. Just probably because I'm a Mage main and I usually having trouble against her. So...I'm sorry that my post had offended you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-31 01:30 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-10-31 11:45 AM
Srsly though...... I really feel that Kimmy is rightfully OP. Tbh, I'm sure you guys saw a lot of  ...

because i don't care! as long as i don't know how to use or i can't kill them , they are OP!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-31 02:54 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-10-31 04:00 AM
Well i’d say its her skill1 thats rly op but further i think shes quite balanced

range damage and speed
and her energy regen is op too

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-10-31 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Louyang replied at 2018-10-31 07:38 AM
Kimmy has good skills but her overall aesthetics suck. Not to mention a cringy, punchable face and b ...

I see your point, i think a remodel is kinda neccesary on her yeah

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-1 08:05 AM | Show all posts
early game kimmy is better. claude is a more mid game hero and better at teamfights. kimmy has more dmg and is great for securing kills and poking

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-1 05:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I prefer Claude because he has better skill sets than Kimmy. Skill 1 his stealing ability is awesome, no heroes have that. Skill 2 is life saver which he can teleport to kill or avoid getting killed. Skill 3 is super ult which is awesome for ganking.

Kimmy....no...for me she is not attractive enough, kinda boring. Even she is op with her output damage, for me the queen of marksman is still Lesley.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 05:06 AM GMT+8