Register now.
Return to list New
Author: IZxCOLD
Collapse the left

[Poll] Claude vs kimmy..who’s better?

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-11-1 06:25 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2018-11-1 05:59 PM
I prefer Claude because he has better skill sets than Kimmy. Skill 1 his stealing ability is awesome ...

Hmm yeah i prefer in so many ways...even tho kimmy is still broken xd

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-1 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Kimmy is like Irithel with extra mobilty. How OP if we think of that, rework one of Irithel's skill into mobilty skill and she will be a huuuge threat, and a meta of course.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-11-1 08:41 PM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2018-11-1 07:25 PM
Kimmy is like Irithel with extra mobilty. How OP if we think of that, rework one of Irithel's skill  ...

Yeah kimmy is hella broken, a hero that can do 60%+ Overall damage in one game is not normal XD

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-4 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Kimmy can beat Claude if they fight from the range and she has more early game advantages than Claude too. But if both of them got full items, Claude has more advantages since he can use his 2nd skill to change direction or get behind Kimmy, so she will lose control of her aiming if he got behind. Kimmy is hard to fight against any other mm that fight close to her. Especially when Claude uses his ulti while moving, Kimmy can't defeat easily and has to back up all the time

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-5 03:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-10-31 04:00 AM
Well i’d say its her skill1 thats rly op but further i think shes quite balanced

Kimmy is not balanced at all. She does huge damage from the start, doesnt have to stop to shoot so she stays mobile and doing damage the whole time, and she has a dash for getaway or chase?  These devs really are retarded. How is that balanced at all? 8/10 games kimmy is mvp. 1 of those losses it was a bad or new kimmy player. Other game claude was on the same team and did slightly more in fights or dmg to turrets. Honestly with moontons streak of newly released and abused op heroes, there should be a minimum of 2 week ban for new heroes in ranked games for a proper balance to be made. Every part of k8mmy needs a nerf. Claude is op but in a way i cant quite figure out yet because i havent used him. Maybe its that his ghost can do damage but you cant destroy it and he can teleport to it and seemingly put another out right away. The lifesteal and attack speed he has? Either way, i hate kimmy and kimmy users just as much as i hated lancelot and his users when he was released. Except for kimmy, others are agreeing shes op unlike those *y prancelot users who insisted before he had 7 nerfs that he wasnt op at all and everyone was just newbs.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-11-5 07:43 PM | Show all posts
inciner8red replied at 2018-11-5 03:57 AM
Kimmy is not balanced at all. She does huge damage from the start, doesnt have to stop to shoot so ...

Well yeah kimmy is kinda OP, but her ulti is okay, her auto attack doesnt have a huge range and isnt so strong, her dash is OP and her first skill is ultra OP, i guess skill 1 and 2 should be tuned down

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-6 07:14 AM | Show all posts
Hanabi is the best marksman hahaha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 07:08 AM GMT+8