Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 820|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Request] AFK/Quit report suggestion

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-30 05:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey to those who read this.

To start things off, I find out that afk report/punishment system still a little bit loose.

The system seems to be confused between leaving a match and poor connection. Definitely need to fix that or atleast make other players aware of these players situation instead of labelling them as an afk or quit. Something like "(player's name) has poor connection"  should help or ease some things.

Now that's out of the way, there's one more thing, the RAGE QUITERS. These things are often seen and experience by players who have teammate that rage quit in a match especially when their team is losing. The system should have strict rules on this. Mid and late game quiters should be given severe penalty (worse than afk early game). It is more frustrating when you losing stars due to these incompetent players.

Well that might be it. Hope to see some resolutions on these thing. Any opinion  from those who read this?
Post time 2018-10-30 06:53 PM | Show all posts
i think they should banned for a week for afk/quitters specially in ranked games i encounter many afk/quitters in the middle of the game or before the end of the game
Post time 2018-10-30 08:11 PM | Show all posts
Honestly speaking it has been really loose but yeah we can't blame other players like not all has good days like a reason could be an accident or unexpected things to happen, the reason why the report and punishment system is a little bit less strict but when it comes to multiple violations, that's when they need to be punished harshly but I guess it's being implemented slowly. Though it needs improvement but it's gradually improving than before.
Post time 2018-10-31 12:28 AM | Show all posts
That's true that some people just get disconnected from their connection but I think they should get an equal punishment due to the fact that this player would also do much damage as much as those who rage quit. Sure, it is not under our control that we get disconnected but a lot would just unplug their wifi or something just so they can rage quit more and receive a lighter punishment?
Post time 2018-10-31 04:14 AM | Show all posts
I am sure it will get better in the future..we just gotta wait i guess
Post time 2018-10-31 05:37 AM | Show all posts
I suggest if a player was not able to connect on the first 2 minutes, another player will connect and join the team.
Post time 2018-10-31 06:21 AM | Show all posts
Longer time out penalties will do the trick to players who exited the match midway (especially at the start of the game) lasting to an hour or 60 minute cooldown before they can queue for matchmaking if they went AFK.
Post time 2018-10-31 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Saint2280 at 2018-10-31 09:53 PM

The system can't detect between quiters and poor connection specially when you are playing with mobile data. Perhaps it need more algorithm to differentiate between quiter's and poor connection. Perhaps the system has a record how strong is your signal strength on the time of playing. If not, then that's the thing MLLB must develop if it wants to be more fair to all gamers.
Post time 2018-11-1 10:57 AM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2018-10-31 04:37 AM
I suggest if a player was not able to connect on the first 2 minutes, another player will connect an ...

I think this one is too complicated..

Comments

no it will be not.. for example a player left the game and at the same time, another player plays RG he will be given an option if he wants to join an existing match or have a new brand new game.  Post time 2018-11-2 05:08 AM
Post time 2018-11-2 10:07 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-10-31 04:14 AM
I am sure it will get better in the future..we just gotta wait i guess

I've been waiting for it get better since I started playing almost 2 years ago. The AFK punishment has never seemed to be high on the list for the devs. I know it sounds harsh, but regardless of reason (disconnect, rage quit, troll, etc.) the ban should be the same, especially in rank. And the punishment should be more than a short ban and some credit points deducted. It should ban you from play for an hour and deduct 15 points so that you can't play rank until you complete 5 classic games. Devs need to stop letting players get credit points back from brawl. And if you go AFK within a week of doing it, then you should get a 2 day ban and 20 credit points deducted. Make people work their way back to ranked instead of just being able to AFK and play ranked in an hour again.

Also, make the AFK protection better. I know this has been discussed a million times, but I'm tired of seeing the response "play with friends". I'm not saying give us a full star protection but it should make the protection points way more than 50. It should give you a 25% fill of your protection points depending on your rank.

End rant. :)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-3-23 08:34 PM GMT+8