Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1822|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Poll] Higher matches or higher winrate?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-1 01:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
For the hero pick, would you guys prefer someone with a lot of matches but decent or below-average winrate VS. someone with little matches but high winrate?

For example, Claude player with 5k+ matches, but 40% or below winrate VS. 100 matches, but 80% or higher winrate. Which player do you prefer? Just want to know your guy's opinion.

Single Polls, Total 14 Users voted
71.43% (10)
28.57% (4)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-11-1 02:53 PM | Show all posts
High matches > winrate since u must have experience with a hero after x games

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-1 06:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The more matches, the better one become with the hero...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-1 09:04 PM | Show all posts
If he's a high rank with less match and high winrate, it could be a smurf account which is uh simply we can say that he's experienced with the hero and also good. But on the side note, higher match counts = higher emblem levels.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-1 09:21 PM | Show all posts
I personally have to say less matches and higher winrate. if someone has a significantly larger amount of matches but a low winrate like 40%. Then their winrate should be higher, otherwise the player with less matches but a better winrate would be the better choice because they know what they're doing. Also I'm sick of y'all higher ranks giving us lower ranks so much hate. I have decent winrates for my heroes but I don't have a lot of matches because i play a lot of different heroes. And Just because I have a good WR and VERY good stats as a a lower rank does not mean I'm a smurf. Give us lower ranks some credit y'all.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-11-2 12:07 AM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-11-1 09:21 PM
I personally have to say less matches and higher winrate. if someone has a significantly larger amou ...

I feel like WR depends on your team, not just you. Even if you are not good at hero, you can still win because of  your team.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-2 01:06 AM | Show all posts
ninja_cowboy replied at 2018-11-2 12:07 AM
I feel like WR depends on your team, not just you. Even if you are not good at hero, you can still ...

but then if you have a lot of matches but a low wr. that just shows that you didn't do enough to help your team win. for example, would you rather have me, a selena with 82 matches but a 72% WR. that goes bot lane but carries almost every game and gets first blood within the first 2 minutes. That could play selena almost perfectly from the first game I ever played with her. That puts traps in bushes to give my lane extra vision, that can do perfect combos, tower dive easily, put traps into my arrows, that kills full health johnsons at 15% HP after taking a ult to the face. Or a selena with 1000 matches with a 40% WR, that doesn't trap before arrow. That wont tower dive early game. That still rely on their stuns instead of their combos, that wont scout ahead with traps and traps minions instead of enemy heroes?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-2 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Depend on the hero he pick.
If they pick tricky or hard to use hero (Fanny, Gusion), i would prefer number of march >200.
But for general hero, as long his number is >20, i prefer win rate.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-3 04:18 PM | Show all posts
How about low winrate and low matches? Just kidding.

I'm with @ChrisSummers here, I personally prefer higher winrate than higher matches. It actually means that they somehow know what they are doing with their hero even they just played it for like 80-100 times or so, compared to those who played for 300 times but cannot contribute match to their team thus might be leaving them 40%.

I mean, I don't have a beautiful winrate and winrate actually just can depend on your team - but actually, you should pick more those who you have more chances of winning.

Example:
500matches with 40% winrate means they won 200 times.
300matches with 60% winrate means they won 180 times.

200 matches difference but only 20 win games difference.

It's just an example but do you see what I'm trying to say?

ACTUALLY, IT SHOULD NOT EVEN BE WINRATE. IT SHOULD BE GRADE/KDA THEY ARE SHOWING.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-3 04:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-11-2 01:06 AM
but then if you have a lot of matches but a low wr. that just shows that you didn't do enough to h ...

I disagree with you.

If you have 1k matches then you are at least bound to know the mechanics of your hero. Shooting an arrow before laying the trap if you have 1k matches is just way too unlikely.

Unless the user is a double digit IQ holder, then yeah. Number of matches should weigh more.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 06:37 AM GMT+8