Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1630|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Suggestion [10/22/2018 - 10/28/2018]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-6 10:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2018-11-7 12:41 AM

Dear all,

The following table below are the feedbacks and responses(development/updates) from the developers, regarding the feedback of players on the most recent update of the game.

Thank you for consolidating and please give it a check. Most of the feedbacks have been sorted, the remaining feedbacks will be sent for deeper analysis and testing.

1.) Feedback Regarding Update

Feedback on the most recent updates to the game

Replies

We need old kimmy back with basic attacks aoe damage. New kimmy is trash

Please refer to the current/official released version of Kimmy

put harder ai in the practice mode

Thank you for the feedback, we will consider it

Please change the death battle to respawning from base instead of where players ded. Enemies just have to wait out at death spot to kill again.

1, the position of the respawn is set randomly in a designated range, and not to where you are killed.

2, We’ll verify to see if there’s a bug

Deathmatch, don't let me spawn into enemies!!

We will consider this feedback

Please return survival game mode

-----

Heyaa guys i love this game so much and all the game modes ive experienced and im hoping for all of the game modes to be here permanently because they are all fun and i think this will boost the performance of this game. Hope you guys listen Thankyou

If we’re to open all the “game modes” at once, the match up rate would slow down and the game would be affected.

I really like Deathbattle, we can play without worrying about winrates. Please make it permanent. 

The events mode will not be opened regularly, please do keep up with our official media, to be up to date on what will be released.

I've got no screenshots but you'll get the idea, about the game mode Deathbattle, the spawns though random they are sometimes predictable which results in some cases being spawn trapped, specially when the enemy team has an advantage in gold and kills and it makes it a bit hard to enjoy by dying as soon as you spawn, it's just a suggestion but why don't let us choose where we want to spawn, that could fix it, oh and by the way, we can't use skins in the mode, only for the first heroe that has been picked:(

1, There’s hardware limitation.

2, The feedback/idea will be considered, thanks for the feedback

So i like the new game mode deathbattle i think its pretty unique. Its just you cant change your perk after the initial start of the game. Doesnt seem practical, each charachter is not effective with just the initial perk chosen. Just think being able to change perks when changing charachters would make for better gameplay. Other than that great game mode.

In the death interface, players will be able to change their emblems, please do not forget to set it up in advance before the respawn.

since the update, the lucky spin had become so useless, i use 2000 plus ticket, and haven get any grand price? i am dissapointed with that, previously cause around 1000 plus, hope to have change om that, i like mobile legend, not the tricky mobile legend.

-----

You introduced a new champ to come out named Kimmy. She was duel powers. You see and energy bar and a mage bar. HER abilities of a spray bullet and a pink spray are completely different from what you released. Falsely advertising your champs. I was super excited and now that I have your champ. She is complete trash. Hate these abilities compared to her other ones.

The player might have been misled by the Youtubers’ video. Regarding the content, it might have been a leaked content of the advance/test server

I struggle for gusion n why today, when i got enough hero fragments n suddenly GUSION NOT THERE. I very very very upset.

After version 30, players will be able to see the timer of how long the heroes/skins in the fragment shops would stay for

Bring wing fairy nana back in store

-----

I just want you to know that we natalia user's doesn't want the new smoke bomb animation of natalia it looks like a polluted smoke we want the colored one back.

The new update on the skill is simpler and cleaner, the player should take some time to adjust to the new skill effect

Bring back the old skill effects of natalia and please improve the skill effects of her midnight raven skin

The new update on the skill is simpler and cleaner, the player should take some time to adjust to the new skill effect

I just want to suggest you to improve the animation of Natalia's smoke bomb and also stop nerfing her she's pretty balanced.

Make Hign frame rate available not only in several devices but to all devices. Or should make a file to be downloaded to have high frame rate

Following feedback will be considered.

update high frame rate for all chipset type its annoying when game have a lot of populate. LOOK on *. Dev! 

Please revert back the animation for Thamuz to the way he was, for the first skill effect where Thamuz should run on four limbs like a demon, rather than running on 2 legs which looks really weird almost like a retard. Picture 1 shows the way he runs before u changed it like in picture 2. Thanks for your time, i hope u fix that soon.

-----

High frame mode for android user pls

Why gusion has been removed from hero ticket? Why moontod? I've try to Get a much Hero Fragment ticket. Why you Removed? You *ing idiot :(

After version 30, players will be able to see the timer of how long the heroes/skins in the fragment shops would stay for

Please return the normal voice for Harith. I like the old one. The new one doesn't fit with his appearance. 〒_〒 please. Im begging you. Even if you ask all of players in ml about the new voice of harith, most of them will despise it. PLEASE return it back

Harith is a male character.

Also we’ll continue observing players feedback.

New Medal n grade system is bias to damage dealer. 
Look at diggie n Claude in attach screenshot. Diggie kill more than Claude but Claude has More damage and more gold . MVP goes to Claude. 
No need to play tank or support heros. amazing useless system. (Improvement for damage dealer). 

Feedback will be considered

game balancing suck. new hero has so much skill effect. old hero no longer needed. 

Thank you for the feedback, we’ll adjust it appropriately

Please bring back the weaken skill!!!!

-----

Please read this note, in the recent patch i know that the jungle items is nerfed,and the jungle monsters are buffed. So for a solo player like me its really hard to get ahead if you are killing the jungle monter/s by yourself, so in order to do that easily you need get help from your teammates,but how us solo players are going to do that if we dont have teammates that we can easy communicate with? In order to do that we need to form a team which compose of players that you know and you can easily communicate with. We solo players dont have that teammates so how are we going to do that? You see in the current meta solo players are having a hard time dealing with this, beacuse we dont have that kind of teammates we can easily communicate with. So please MLBB, bring back the old patch where we can easily kill jungle monsters and the jungle items were buffed. Thats all thank you.

Recommends the player to buy the Jungle equipment and also bring along the Jungle emblem, this will allow players to have an easier time in the Jungles.

2.) Controls Feedback

Controls feedbacks and suggestions

Replies

Regarding Kimmy’s first skill, if there’s an aiming aid, it would allow players to have an easier time playing her

Will continue to monitor, might take into consideration

Please prioritize hero lock target instead of lowest HP or closest target first. Keep trying to lock onto one hero but it keep switching to the lowest HP when playing Lesley. This targeting issue can be game changing especially in team fights where heroes are cluster*ed together.

-----

Directly tapping at enemy hero to lock

-----

Please make a setting locked basic attack of Kimmy.Make a range frame when she's doing a basic attack.

The first one can be fixed through clicking on the auto attack button; we shall consider

For the new hero kimmy, all was perfect except the attack button, its really hard to attack enemy since its also analog type. Can you make the attack button just like the others heroes?. Thanks! 

Please let the player try clicking on the attack button, instead of holding it

There are many people around the world (millions) that are left handed ( aim with left hand and move with right hand) please activate the lefty controls by switching left controls with right controls (skill buttons on the left and movement wheel on the right ) especially now that there is the new hero Kimmy available will be awesome to have this option for us left handed players. It should be a really quick work for your programmers. After You could activate a tab under controls to activate the left handed option. Please you will make all left handed people in the community really happy included me. Please and many thanks!

Left-handed players should also be able to get use to Kimmy

Please make Kimmy's Aiming Pad a bit bigger please or can be customized. pls

We’ll try our best to increase the size to the maximum

There are many people around the world (millions) that are left handed ( aim with left hand and move with roght and) please activate the lefty controls (especially now that there is the new hero Kimmy available). It should be a really quick work for your programmers. You could activate a tab under controls to activate the left handed option. A programmer should be able to create this option in like 30 minutes... Please activate it so I can enjoy more the game. Thank you!

-----

Make Kimmy's attack button bigger than the movement button

Will take into consideration

The kimmy right control, the weapon control is too small, so the finger goes out of the phone, can you give us a way to personalize the joystick yourselves, to adjust the size of the joystick

Please make that we can customize anolog buttons and all the buttons thank you.

-----

Give us control on the target we want to attack by tapping on the selected unit 

-----

I think that Kimmy's joystick is too small and is at the basic attack side so is difficult to control it and also is uncomfortable with too little space there because you need to move to the right and left and the mobile sometimes is small so... maybe you can separate the skills a little and put the joystick more up

Newly realesed hero 'Kimmy ' her basic attack is not satisfing and her attack joystick(right joystick) is not comfortable especially in small screen smartphone, i accidentally press her skill whenever I tried to use her basic attack. My suggestion is that to keep the between joystick (right side) and skill button. That will be great if Moontoon fix this problem.

Attack button to small.always miss click.at least makr it adjust able.Thank you

-----

can you remove the quit game button/option when touching the back button of the phone,I sometime accidentally clicking it while playing in rank game its so freakin annoying whats the purpose of that since you have leave match at the settings in side of the map?its really disturbing for us android user since ios users has dont have buttons in the sides of their home button.(LG-F240K
android 4.4.2)

This is a request from Google.

Make it dark in color and remove its white flashing when pressed to avoid AMOLED burn for phones with Super Amoled display usually Samsung phones.(SM-J730G
android 8.1.0)

-----

in 5.5 inch screen the skill buttons are aligned to the bottom left but while using 6 inch screen the buttons are not totally to the left corner there is a gap in between which is causing a great deal of problem using the skills(SM-J810G
android 8.0.0)

Please believe in the developers, we will adjust it to the best as we can for players.

3.) Popular Events

Feedbacks and Suggestions regarding the current events

Replies

In the street leaderboards, the chances on getting the location is only 1.

I suggest that if the location was not found, the chance should return to 1.

I missed the chance to join the street leaderboards just because my location was not found because of internet problems. Please add chances

Thank you for the feedbacks, we will take a look into this issue to determine if there’s any BUG

Epic skins in the Lucky Box Event is expensive, how about putting in rare items as one of the prizes, such as pemanent battle effects, such as permanent recall or spawn effect. 

We have included mentioned items before, however the results aren’t that good.

I spend my diamonds in both lolita skins and they are both for free right now, so i feel bad because it was a especial skin and now everyone will have it just for taking a picture, i have been playing the game since 2016 and i really liked the game but this feels like an insult to me for spending money in something free

1, If you get the skin first, you’ll be able to use it first, if you obtain the skin again, it will turn into skin fragments.

2, The skins that appeared in the events aren’t completely free and available for everyone, and the pro*lity for everyone to get the particular skin is low, so if you have paid for the skin, please do not feel that the value of the skin is lost, and/or do not feel that you are losing out.

(Players can download through this link to view the full report:Suggestion [10/22/2018 - 10/28/2018])

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 08:26 PM GMT+8