Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3858|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Poll] Speed Mode

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-11 05:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Speed Mode is a way to boost the game's connection and play smoothly in any matches. Of course it consumes battery and memory. Without speed mode is okay but you might feel laggy for a lot of times as long as their is strong mobile data or you are near the wifi router playing. However there's something negative and that is if you are far away from the wifi router or the cellular data is too weak so don't join matches if you have RED or YELLOW ping which gives a clear sign for AFK behavior or Negative gaming behavior. So who plays the game with Speed Mode?
Single Polls, Total 18 Users voted
27.78% (5)
72.22% (13)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-11-11 06:01 PM | Show all posts
I always play with speed mode. If I turn it off, the ping turns red and cant play.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-12 12:07 AM | Show all posts
I usually play with WiFi and I really pretty much don't see the positive effects of Speed Mode or probably it's just me ;v but yeah, if you guys know that you have a bad connection, please do take the initiative of not queueing and not taking any risks because you're going to affect the whole team and it's really bad effect ;v

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-12 02:18 AM | Show all posts
I just usually play on wifi so I really don't make use of speed mode though sometimes, when wifi suddenly becomes too laggy - I'll switch to data and use speed mode, sometimes it makes it better but sometimes it does nothing.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-12 11:03 AM | Show all posts
Speed mode helps me. My WiFi is not horrible but I don’t think they have close servers in NA and it helps not lag spike my game so I get a stable 34ms. I have unlimited data so I use speedmode on my data but I only play when I have at least 2 bars of data. If lower I don’t bother playing or I’ll just afk and make others experience bad. I do prefer playing 3 bars but there are dead zones in most residential areas that just gives me 3g but if that happens I’m usually on a friends WiFi

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-12 11:38 AM | Show all posts
I actually never find it useful for me at least.
Because i always stay beside my router and my mobile data ping is also less than 70 ms.
But i came here to read others opinion about this mode and how does it work really.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 12:26 PM GMT+8