Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 847|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Suggestion [10/29/2018 - 11/4/2018]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-13 07:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2018-11-13 07:25 PM

Dear all,    
below are the response and solving plan of research and development group to the recent feedback of player, thank you for collecting and please check it.
Mainly are below, the rest are sent to the corresponding develop group.

1.) Advanced Server Feedback

Suggestion from advanced server

What should be improved is that you have to experience all the heroes to report a bug, but why not just unlock all your heroes with a test server?

We have already open the new hero for free to all players

1 ) I want to suggest in the practice mode that all hero are available to use since its just a practice. So that the trial card will not be waste just to practice or trying out something like experimenting.

2.) Add or invite a real player to practice with. This will be a good thing to experiment hero like who can cc the body of Hanzo.

We will not do that for now.

Lapu Lapu skin Tribal Chief

There will be new skin for him, but not that style.

Hanzo change in to second form is complex so if can change it like selena and roger

We will continue to observe Hanzo’s performances.

Yeap, I'm not satisfied with Hanzo's first skill animation. It looks like Selena's skill. So, in Hanzo's model animation, he has this sword that devours (also written in his story) so my suggestion is when Hanzo's first skill is activated, instead of the skill looks like Selena's how about Hanzo will yield the sword to the target while the sword's mouth will devour the target similar to Hanzo's model animation.
I think it would be cooler like that!

Btw Hanzo is so cool! I really like his skills. He's scary >w<

We are already on our way to improve the animation of Hanzo’s first skill

I am really happy seeing all the old heroes being redesigned. But there are still a few heroes left behind and I am hoping you would consider them remodeling too. ???? An example would be Eudora's skins: christmas one and the flame red lips, Alucard's lone hero, and Fanny's normal skin.

These rework of skin is in the plan and are on their way

2.) Others

Other suggestion

Sort trial cards by heroes and skins instead of one big mess like current system. Group the same hero cards together did that they can easily be found.

Thank you for your feedback, we will make it better.

lucky spin reward physical and magic emblem not worth it. you give those things with our valuable ticket. change the reward for other emblem set. we bored with physical and magic

Thank you for your suggestion, we will make a corresponding upgrade for it.

(repeated as 2 of adv feedback)What should be improved is that you have to experience all the heroes to report a bug, but why not just unlock all your heroes with a test server?

----- 

Raise the protection point to 300-500 points if a player left the games . because . 50 protection points is not enough .. Because you need 1000 protection point to not lose a star.. If a player is left the game . it super easy to lose a star.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will think about it.

i think you should reset all players mmr to 0 every season ends. but can show overall mmr. like ur mmr resets to 0 every seasons so that new player can catch up to top global

----- 

Simple, force people to set flags that are really from that country, hey hey! Your Indonesia indog cancer join singapore, just when i thought we can have a nice match, instantly bombarded with * BACOT GM NOB NOB 

Thank you for your suggestion

Hope to have ability to buy hero test cards

Not gonna do that for now.

Magic Dust and Fragments should be tradable to BP or something. If your Emblems are maxed and you have all the heroes Magic Dust and Hero Fragmentd become so USELESS seating in your inventory.

I just want some discounts in old heroes with bps. There is so much heroes costing 32k. Another suggestion is add a daily bp discount to a random hero daily. We dont get that much bps to buy so much 32k heroes

Pleass wait for it, coming soon.

A way we could earn Dimonds all of us can't afford to spend money

Please use the new voice actor for a new hero. It's kinda boring if we had a same voice for a certain hero, like martis, hanzo, hylos. Don't forget about the female heroes too. Try to hire a new voice actor and I believe its way cooler

The voice actor of hanzo and martis are not the same but still thank you for your suggestion.

In december 25 make all the skins sale because december 25 is special for us all so we need to make mobile legends special too maybe 30% discount in all skins can do the trick a lot of people will buy too

Wait for it, its coming soon.

1000 dias for change of country? Wow... thats over pricing... i was assign in japan when i change my country then now im back i cannot change my country unless i buy the 1000 dias 

We will enchance the feature of noticing player about it when choosing country.

Pls can you add new hero in the shop (karina argus jawhead martis leomord johnson)ı have 181 hero pieces ı cant collect any hero(or Find some way use this.skin?)

Rotation of hero will happen periodically.

I hope the game chat will be deleted. Because many player toxic which actually makes us lose the team work. And the mobile legend has lost many players because of this. My advice is to replace the chat feature with emoticons. Thanks

Will not think  about it for now.

Suggestion about skins column.. added/adjust column to Normal, Elite, Special, And Limited.

Can we request moonton to add a remaining days(time) on these monthly / weekly ticket pass? I bought the weekly and monthly ticket pass and there is no way to tell if you have ever purchase them before. Can we have some timer like the starlight pass to see the remaining days or at least some timer like those trial card or trial effect to see the balance so we know when to renew ?

can you make the Rare Skin Fragments more easily collectible? I know they're rare but they're too rare. If you know what I mean. Lastly, maybe you can adjust the required amount of fragments on the straight skins since the fragments are too rare and that they are too expensive. 

-----   

can you please add more skins at premium skin fragment, and at hero fragment

----- 

I think you shouldn't put sun skin (battle buddha) at rare skin fragment. Elite skin and no battle effect you expect to put at rare skin fragment?? Which part does it look like rare. You should instead put it under premium skin fragment and not rare skin fragment. 

-----

Make it national flag changings free

-----

In lucky spin and magic wheel, the rewards are repeating again and again. Please be fair in the percentage of players getting the main and good prize.

----- 

The game doesn’t provide audio options for ingame menus. I would like to turn off the music for the lobby.

There is an option dy in the game.

Please change the skins in premium costume fragments

Please wait patiently as they will change from time to time.

we might wanna turn off chat on game so they will be no player that might give low morale to others

Will not do that for now.

please low the price gold of the older hero like.roger

Coming soon

magic dust shoud change to battle point for max all emblem owner

Its in the plan.

i hope u guy improve report system,, no use if we report but nothing happen, just minus score 

-----

I can’t see my frame clearly because of the change button and lvl number. I suggest to remove it from there. Thank you

There should be a way to exchange battle points to tickets! 

I suggest if moonton can do the security login for everytimes login by using Email & Password after loading patch its better for security. This i provide the example

please add effecient inbox.. sometime its hard to find the message if someone message us if we receive a message... thanks·

-----

The credit score isn't fair since looser or winner got the same poin... Winner and mvp deserve bigger point than the others

-----

The rank mode make each season for 1 month to 45 days max 90 days is too long, it's just my opinion but I think it will make things more fast paced and intresting

-----

i've been using this quick chat function for long now and im quite impressed to see that devs has come up with varieties of useful short messages for players to communicate while in-game. But still, it would be better if we can have a function that able us to customize our chat much easier with one single tap. Imagine if im playing as a tank for one game would i still use quick chat for assassin/carry role? my point is it is much better to have multiple quick chat(save) that is fit for different role played. example: Qc 1 have messages for assassins role while Qc 2 are customize for tank role (next game played)

Minotaur model when on rage mode is too big and his healthbar is covered by the game's 'Has Slain' thing

Thank you for your feedback.

3.) Feedback About Update

Feedback about the newest update

Please give me back the flag of Taiwan!! Game should not be affected by politics!!!

----- 

Jungling is too hard and i feel like that it would be nice to increase some damage aside from using jungle items

Jungling is still on the state of modifying, thank you for your suggestion.

(repeated)
1 ) I want to suggest in the practice mode that all hero are available to use since its just a practice. So that the trial card will not be waste just to practice or trying out something like experimenting.

2.) Add or invite a real player to practice with. This will be a good thing to experiment hero like who can cc the body of Hanzo.

----- 

You know your recent grading system is probably the worst in all moba. See the picture kindly watch the game and i get bronze when i played the best in the whole 10 man game? So, tell me is turret pushing everything? Then we dont need mage,tank or support. Play with mm,assassin and little bit of fighter. Cause no matter what they do they just get jungle gold and turret push. Dmg hardly matters,dmg receive hardly matters,mage support tank hardly matters. Your grading systems is bull* and you devs has low iq. They say this game is about turret pushing then why do you need tanks for? I take all the dmg for my team and i get bronze? I save all the useless dmg dealers and i get bronze? I initiate all the kills and i get bronze? Cause i got no gold no turret dmg no hero dmg! So,tanks and supports are bottom feeders now? Kindly revert the grading system back. Now, mvp doesn't depend on who played the best but who got more gold and turret dmg! (38307151 s2060)

Thank you for your suggestion, we will continue to make improvement about it.

the jungle ins't interesting inoff for non professional to be jungler. Not inoff coin for far too much troubles resulting in hardly having any jungler. All the way to epic this is.

The jungle is still under modifying, thank you for your suggestion.

Hello there, I just wanted to express my disinterest in the new form of ranked mode. With the banning system and no repeat characters, as I feel it is the luck of the draw whether a player can play a champion they have learned, for example if you are at the bottom of the list to pick a hero and someone on either team picks your favorite then you cannot pick them either, so the people at the top of the list have first choice, and is picked at random to be at the top of the list. The previous system I feel was ideal and I would love to see this update reverted. But I appreciate you making new updates :) 

----- 

I've been waiting and collecting lots of hero fragments just to buy gussion :(, but now he was removed from the hero fragment shop :( i feel so sad about when i already got 120 fragments when hes gone :(

The hero in fragment shop will change from time to time please wait for it patiently.

By any chance can you take either Sun, Uranus, or Grock out of the fragent store and replace them with Hanabi for a short while whenever there is a new update? Because during the time of September I believe you had her in the shop but took her out shortly after.

The hero in fragment shop will change from time to time please wait for it patiently.

Please make the street leaderboard ranking fair. Please add higher points equivalent for higher tier or rank. Sometimes the players with low tier are number 1 in the street leaderboard.

We are improving the system dy.

The new ranked mode sucks! Put it back to how it was!

----- 

First I would want to thank the developers for creating a fun new mode like deathbattle and I have been playing along of new mode since it been introduced. The only issue I have with the mode is that it doesn't count for the daily task. Sometimes I just don't feel like playing classic or rank but a different mode like mirror, deathbattle etc. I play the game on a daily basis, I don't want to always have to play classic or rank to complete most of the task. It should be more open for all modes. 
So please consider this opinion not as a bad criticism but as of one that loves the game and want to see it improve. 
Regards,

We will think about it.

I doubt this will matter. But I’ve noticed that Gatotkaca is getting many nerfs. I understand that he is a very good tank. But what I don’t understand is when a tank is too good, they get nerfed to where they can’t do their job properly anymore. A tank is meant to be able to take damage. Yet Minotaur got nerfed. Now gatot got nerfed. Belerick isn’t tanky till way late. So who am I suppose to play when tanks get less tanky, but hero’s like lunox, kimmy and Leo exist who can just take a tank 1 v 1. If a hero can beat a tank by themselves, are they really a tank ? Why would anyone choose a tank role if they just keep getting nerfed and have an even harder time staying alive to do their role. 

-----

Since there are already customizable Battle Effects for Elimination, Spawn & Recall but then Layla's voice is really getting old as she always need to announce what is happening to each of the heroes, why not make another customizable voiceover like Zilong's voice who could announce all of what is happening during a match? 

----- 

Death mode is *ing trash..Only survival nice

-----

Hariths new voice is a big disappointment for us players. Majority of us prefer his old voice better. Read the comments of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw72NK8WyXc and this is not my only proof even my Rich friend loves harith but his not going to buy it because you changed it. You should know that some of us players doesn't just buy heroes for their stats we also buy them for their personalities and you're not making it profitable. If your game is really into business you might consider his old voice rather than the new one. I assume all of us doesn't like his new voice. If you're not satisfied with my proof I recommend you to search it on YouTube yourself on what are the reactions of people in Hariths new voice. If you want people to buy heroes you might wanna know how you set up heroes.

We had already made some adjustment.

Hello! I think the survival mode is better with creeps or jungle's monster battle because their have more PvP battle. It's funnier than

----- 

YOUR DEATHBATTLE MATCH IS TOO RIDICULOUS.

----- 

Hello, i am writing about the new neighborhood title that can be shown off in the profile, public chat and during loading screen.
I think we should also have a title if we are in the global hero leaderboard.
Because that is the most prestigious leaderboard in the game. It's the leaderboard of the best players who use the certain hero worldwide.
Dont include the local leaderboard because that's only based on server.

Example: 
Global - No. 12 Gord

How cool is that?

Not gonna do that for now

The deathmatch is great except for one thing. 1 have been spawning repeatedly next to 3 enemy and have no shot of surviving. My lad is trashed now

-----

Don't you think you're going too far? Look at the odds of archers. And look at the warrior. Son of a *. Do you care about new characters? The warrior overall success rate is too low.

-----

i hope you put high frame mode option for all phones.

Its in the plan.

4.) Suggestion And Feedback of Heroes’ Skill

Suggestion And Feedback of Heroes’ Skill

Kimmy’s basic attack range are too far, it should be shorter or its embarrassing those Lesley player

We will continuously observe kimmy’s performance, thank you for your suggestion.

If u don’t nerve kimmy’s skill we cant play pvp mode anymore, the range is too big that we will even get shot although we stand behind the tower.

We will continuously observe kimmy’s performance, thank you for your suggestion.

Kimmy needs to be nerfed. She is unbalanced. Too powerful even at level. Her ability to run and gun is too much. You can either slow her movement drastically while shooting or reduce her damage. A single bullet from Kimmy won't hurt too much. But when it's focused, it definitely becomes OP. Low damge but the attack speed is one of the reasons her attacks start to hurt when focused on a target. A 2v1 even at level 1 (tested and proven) against Kimmy is still not enough to at least secure a lane.

As stated above, it HAS been tested and proven: 
A.) Tank + Markskaman (Belrick + Moskov / Uranus + Claude) - Could not defeat Kimmy nor secure the lane.

B.) Support + Marksman (Rafaela + Clint / Rafaela + Moskov) - Same result as above.

C.) Tank + Tank (Belrick + Uranus) - Same result as above.

Kimmy is very a cool and UNIQUE chatacter when it comes to mobile MOBA games. But she definitely needs some tweaks so she doesn't end up being abused and hated at same time.

Hello devs! I just want to suggest a buff for Alice on the next patch on one of the following skill:

A. Blood Awe
1. Adjust immobilization duration to 2 seconds from 1.2 seconds
REASON: Alice needs some buff in terms of her Crowd Control skills these time. From a lot of new OP heroes emerging with so much CC skills affecting the old heroes, I believe its time to also buff old heroes like her. Besides, her skill 2 does not have much effect on the game other than a little damage and a very short CC skill. Hoping that you would give her a chance to shine.

----- 

Please take Kimmy out the game, she is super broken even with Natalia I have hard time killing her, even with many assassin's she has too much range and too much DMG and spell vamp please make a poll to take her out of game

----- 

(repeated)Hanzo change in to second form is complex so if can change it like selena and roger

----- 

Please delete kimmy from the game, even with natalia, she is so hard to damage, even if there are many assassin, her attack range is still too huge. Damage and spell vamp is too much please check the community thought about her and send her out from the game.

We will continuously observe the performance of kimmy, thank you for your suggestion.

Kimmy is returning from the classic hell there is no way to reach it with that range of attack and above that slowdown does not let you or touch it apart from that brutal damage that kills you since the second 30 really I do not even want to play classic with Kimmy in the game it is impossible to play against it

We will continuously observe the performance of kimmy, thank you for your suggestion.

Just want to tell about new hero: minsitthar. Some hero can run from minsitthar ultimate. And that is:

1) fanny cable (should considering as blink thought),

2) gusion dagger (can still help him by locked at any unit),

3) lancelot (after using immunity, he can escape with 0.8 sec before blink is mute),

5) clint dash (still can use it),

6) chou and saber ulti, and lolita dash (just like gusion, locked target still can prevail them from minsitthar ulti).

Minsitthar’ult is designed to only prevent the use of blink skill without target.

(repeated)
Hello devs! I just want to suggest a buff for Alice on the next patch on one of the following skill:

A. Blood Awe
1. Adjust immobilization duration to 2 seconds from 1.2 seconds
REASON: Alice needs some buff in terms of her Crowd Control skills these time. From a lot of new OP heroes emerging with so much CC skills affecting the old heroes, I believe its time to also buff old heroes like her. Besides, her skill 2 does not have much effect on the game other than a little damage and a very short CC skill. Hoping that you would give her a chance.

----- 

Players also can download through this link to view original report as well:
Suggestion [10/29/2018 - 11/4/2018]

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 07:47 AM GMT+8