Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1238|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Poll] Your thoughts about Minsitthar appeearance

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-18 05:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Well we all have seen that, in trailer Minsitthar is shown as a powerful handsome and intimidating guy.. But in game showcase Minsitthar is a tringle faced skinny guy whose spear handle is even thicker than his legs.. I discussed with many of my friends and most of them are not satisfied with how he looks in the showcase..  He should look a bit more wide and muscular bodied.. And face shoul be a bit fuller.. Don't just ruin a great hero for his shabby appreance.. He looks more like a thief or a normal soldier by his looks..  It should be changed before final release.. What do you guys say??
Post time 2018-11-19 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-11-19 02:03 AM | Show all posts
pastichka replied at 2018-11-18 04:56 PM
i cant understand how you care about this things lol :) you are real maniacs of ML fak him ill play  ...

nope. Looks DOES matter. For instance, Kimmy is an ugly girl who wants to look and sound like a guy. I will never play her no matter how OP moonton makes her or how close she is to my playstyle. She's ugly and cringey and I'll ignore her like a plague and make sure an enemy playing her will not have fun because I'll focus on killing her all the time.
Now going back to Minhittsar, if he looked better, I would have considered postponing the BP I've saved for someone else in favor of him.
 Author| Post time 2018-11-19 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Ranvir replied at 2018-11-19 01:56 PM
Totally agree with you man. Are the developers seeing this post? I don't know much about forum syste ...

Same with me bro.. Cant telk you how much I love his skills but how much I hate his appearance..Did they do it on purpose?? Or the Artist wad horrible.. I don't know.. Everyone who cares about this game agrees developers designed him too poorly..
Post time 2018-11-19 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Totally agree with you man. Are the developers seeing this post? I don't know much about forum system. Don't know if the developers even care about forum. But you are totally right that Minsitthar's in game model looks like it's just a stray street worker playing Minsitthar cosplay. I mean it's not the real Minsitthar. Same goes for his 1st skin. Correcting his face, thickening his legs and hips and widening his body will make him look what he deserves too look. It's just a little work for the devs. Why aren't they doing that already? I too not gonna buy him or his skin just because of his ugly look.
Post time 2018-11-19 04:19 AM | Show all posts
Post time 2018-11-18 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Kinda seems true if you ask for my opinion.
Its a bit different from story and the real one.
Hopefully others will agree with you.
Post time 2018-11-18 12:07 PM | Show all posts
agreed 100% but maybe we shouldn't judge him
Post time 2018-11-18 04:56 PM | Show all posts
 Author| Post time 2018-11-19 01:23 PM | Show all posts
pastichka replied at 2018-11-18 04:56 PM
i cant understand how you care about this things lol :) you are real maniacs of ML fak him ill play  ...

Well that's the difference between a normal and a hardcore aamer.. I'm with MLBB since it released.. And of course I'm not gonna buy or spend diakonds on a hero I don't like.. Minsitthar is a fine hero by his skills but his in game appearance is trash and very poorly designed.. where in trailer and portrait picture he looks very handsome and intimidating. I just want moontoon to make him what e looks like in trailet.. You dontt care?? cuz you don't love MLBB.. your just an occasional player I guess.. Where I was Mythical glory when the first update bought mythic system
Post time 2018-11-19 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Akhlak replied at 2018-11-19 02:11 PM
Same with me bro.. Cant telk you how much I love his skills but how much I hate his appearance..Di ...

Don't know. I don't like Leomord looks either. But he can be tolerated. maybe sadness made him forget about sizing his hair. His second skin portrait pic made him look like semi female.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 01:28 PM GMT+8