Return to list New
Author: Akhlak
Collapse the left

[Poll] Your thoughts about Minsitthar appeearance

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-11-19 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Akhlak at 2018-11-19 02:38 PM
Louyang replied at 2018-11-19 02:03 AM
nope. Looks DOES matter. For instance, Kimmy is an ugly girl who wants to look and sound like a gu ...

Agreed.. But it's a different case with insitthar.. Kimmi looks how she was shown in trailer and how the story suggests.. But iwhy in case of Minsithhar they decided to make him skinny and ugly, totally opposite of what they show in posterr and trailer or story.. Don't undrrstand.. Or the Artist is skinny himself and wanted Minsitthar to look like him??  lol. I can't find any other reason
Post time 2018-11-19 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
 Author| Post time 2018-11-19 10:42 PM | Show all posts
pastichka replied at 2018-11-19 08:02 PM
i play alot i do over 10k bp a week i buy every new hero :) i love the game enough but for me othe ...

Ok  Itake it that you only care about how the hero plays.. You don't care about how he or she looks. Right?? Ok no problem with that.. But Don't you agree that minsitthar is poorly designed in case of appearance? ? that's what I anant to know.. If they intended to make him ugly why make him look better in poster and trailer..
Post time 2018-11-20 04:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Some of u need to get laid.

Jjeeezzzz...getting obsessed over how a toon looks in a game.
Pathetic.
Post time 2018-11-22 05:07 AM | Show all posts
I've played him already, poor 1st skill his spear is very slow, and his ULT is pretty useless as the enemies can easily run over inside the circles without any damage! whatta! they should have gave at least a small amount of stun when they were hit by the guards inside the circle. It's advisable to play him with another hero, you cannot use him 1v1 or worst more than 2 enemies.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 04:59 AM GMT+8