Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1477|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Weekly Report [11/5/2018 - 11/11/2018]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-20 08:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2018-11-20 08:35 PM

Dear all,

Below are the players' feedback of this week, please kindly take a look:

1. Official Server

No. Subject

Version occured Current server version:1.3.16

Device platform Processing status
1 Players still report about auto casting problem 1.3.25 Android
/iOS
1. At the previous version 22 emergency update, downloading the google pack in the shop will ease the problem to a certain level. 2. After this new version 30 update reaching official server, it will ease more of the problem. But some of the phone models are unable to fix temporarily, such as bigger screen, or higher sensitivity models.
2 Unable to use GPS function 1.3.25 Android
/iOS
Unable to solve at the moment, some phones failed to locate the longitude and latitude, thus unable to locate the position
3 Unable to upload profile picture 1.3.25 Android Suggest player to sync through FB or change his network
Currently the feedback of unable to upload profile picture is within normal range
4 Unable to share to FB 1.3.25 Android Should be player's FB app version problem, if there's still player reporting about it, please require the player to provide FB app version number.
5 After enemy chose Gusion, our side couldn't choose hero, until the timing reached 0 second, the system auto locked their best hero 1.3.24
/1.3.23
Android
/iOS
Already locating the programme and checking
6 Player said his time limited mission automatically done, and he didn't receive reward, but the reward showed already claimed  1.3.25 Android
/iOS
Maybe at the very moment of the beginning of the event, it recorded player's previous status, minimal players didn't get refreshed, this problem doesn't exist after 10th. 
7 Black screened. Still exist after redownloading the game 1.3.25 Android Already informed QA to help locate the log, will look at it after finish locating.
8 Unknown error appeared during battle 1.3.25 iOS Continue observing the data
9 Still in the list after unfollowing, even after restarting the game  1.3.25 Android
/iOS
Fixed in version 30 
10 Survival mode poisonous circle is already very small but still shows there are other survival team 1.3.25 Android Fixed in version 30
11 Data not synced  1.3.25 Android
/iOS
Continue observing the data
12 Candy event already ended, but player still able to claim candy 1.3.24 Android Already remove extra candy in the drawing event, that item won't exist in other event anymore 
13 Player said that he reported other player as feeder but ended up he received a mail saying he is being reported as feeder  1.3.24 Android Temporarily there's no better way to represent and locate the problem, still under observation 
14 Player said that there's no people chatting in russion chatting channel, only able to see messages sent by himself, player said that there's no people since 5th until now.    1.3.25 Android Changed the player amount in language type room, observe again
15 Black screen during hero pick session 1.3.25 Android Already checked player's log, no problem found, will continue investigation 
16 In draft pick enemy team can choose 2 heroes first  1.3.24 Android Fixed in emergency version server 
17  Player said that in choosing hero session, teammate didn't pick his hero, and the system also didn't pick automatically  1.3.25 Android
/iOS
Known bug, main and sub paired together 
18 The title of the player's rank disappeared, still exist even after restarting the game  1.3.24 Android Fixed in version 28
19 There are still players sayin that they are unable to choose hero during draftpick after update, system auto choose hero at last  1.3.25 Android Already locating the programme and under investigation, hopefully he can provide battle ID 
20  Season pass: when just entering the game, after 44th column, all rewards picture appeared to have problem after tapping in to see 1.3.25 Android
/iOS
Fixed in version 30
21 Player's battle history doesn't show star changes, checked star turnover appears to be normal  1.3.24 Android Fixed in version 28
22 Unable to open chest 1.3.23 Android Due to blocking some advertisement that may affect user's online data, it turned out that there were not enough advertisement to see. Will see the amount of user reporting this bug, if the amount is not huge then just keep it that way first. Anyway compare is there any changes before and after blocking player's online data, if no changes, open the blocked advertisement back
23 FB friend still exists even after unfollowing 1.3.23 iOS Deleting the friend in game but not in FB, FB will still sync back this friend
24 Icon incorrect 1.3.24 Android No problem found after checking gallery, will let dev look into the emblems to see whether is there any problem 
25 Player said that he chose Miya's Captain Thorn's skin in Classic and Rank mode, but unable to use once he enter the game, he bought it in fragment shop  1.3.24 Android Inform the player to try again
26 Player unable to move during battle, network was good  1.3.24 Android Dev check first, it is hard to find the bug, open a low priority bug list to dev, please take a look when dev is free 
27 This person's picture and personal data are not matched  1.3.24 Android Will be fixed in version 30, will manually fix the previous player's data
28 Every time after player restart the game, high frame mode will automatically turn off 1.3.25 Android dev already fixed a bug in version 30, not sure has it completely fixed 
29 Lunox's light and chaos bar disappeared 1.3.24 Android Currently unable to locate the cause, unable to represent in intranet too, need to contact the player, need the video as well
30 Death playback icon incorrect 1.3.25 Android Already fixed in version 30
31 Player said that hero trial card can be used in rank mode 1.3.25 Android Already fixed in version 26
32 Unable to start live stream, player said he has set everything up, his other app is able to do live stream in Youtube but our game, it appears failed to connect 1.3.23 Android Maybe due to the game quota from Youtube already maxed on that day, optimized the notification in version 26 already. When quota is not enough it will notify that there are too many players doing live stream at the moment, please try again later. Quota seems to refreshed on Beijing time 14:00. 
33 Player's personal data is showing adnormally 1.3.25 Android checking, QA please represent the problem 
34 Player said that after Angela's ult, first skill can't be used  1.3.25 iOS Need player to provide video
35 Player said that the hero disappeared  1.3.25 Android Passed video to dev, will check first, seems good in video
36 Player mentioned that his last 2 stages of mentor missions are still locked, but the reward appeared to be claimed already  1.3.25 Android Rewards are actually claimed 
37 Kimmy's control is not normal in Advance server 1.3.25 Android Already fixed in version 28, if it is after version 28, we need the video
38 Sharing interface appeared abnormally 1.3.25 Android Already fixed in version 28 
39 Player said that his account always automatically unfollow some friends, such as this friend 90443081(5210) 1.3.23 iOS Changes made before doesn't affect this, shouldn't appear auto unfollow, Can't see the name on the picture, so unable check, observe again first
40 Player couldn't chat in the battlefield  1.3.25 Android dev checked and couldn't locate the problem, will observe again later 

2. Advance Server feedback

* Yellow highlighted players will receive advance server feedback reward

Content

Status

server id

Survival mode - Actual amount of player
is very little, but it appears that there
are still many survivors

Already fixed in version 30

are still many survivors

are still many survivors

are still many survivors

are still many survivors

are still many survivors

Survival mode appears
that there are still 11 people surviving,
but there are only us around

Survival mode - Under the
situation where there are only 3 people left,
the screen shows there are still 16

In Survival mode, there is
no enemy or hero in the game,
but there are still 12 players left

BP mode - Error might
appear in BP mode

Server already checking, need player's battle id

BP mode - when you
want to choose a hero in BP mode,
there is a bug, when you
can't even choose a hero,
the enemy can choose a hero…..

BP mode - That error
caused player unable to choose hero in ban pick mode

BP mode - That error
caused player unable
to choose hero in ban pick mode

BP mode - That error
caused player unable
to choose hero in ban pick mode,
and suddenly turned to 0 second

Asked dev, these 2 players were watching live stream, it didn't happen on themselves

BP mode - That error
caused player unable to choose hero in ban pick mode, and suddenly turned to 0 second,
and the enemy still able to choose

Asked dev, these 2 players were watching live stream, it didn't happen on themselves

Hanzo ran out of the map

It is designed to be like this

Hanzo ran out of the map

Hanzo ran out of the map

Magic dust - 1. unable
to see magic dust when upgrading emblem

2. When classic or rank game ends,
ML screen till turn to
light blue colour and light up again

Magic dust doesn't
show in emblem interface

Magic dust doesn't
appear on the screen

Hanzo - when I'm using
Hanzo in practice mode,
I activated God mode.
I was at enemy fountain.
When I used ult,
I died in God mode

Known bug, won't fix temporarily, there will be optimization after version 35

Hanzo - when I'm using
Hanzo in practice mode,
I activated God mode.
I was at enemy fountain.
When I used ult,
I died in God mode

Known bug, won't fix temporarily, there will be optimization after version 35

Hundred countries battle
- I can't enter after update

Event configuration error. Updated emergency version on 9th of November 9pm, it just so happens that it was in the middle of starting match,  fix the version number on 10th of November and it is good now

Hundred countries battle
- unable to enter due to unmatched version

Event configuration error. Updated emergency version on 9th of November 9pm, it just so happens that it was in the middle of starting match,  fix the version number on 10th of November and it is good now

Claude - When recalling Claude's 2nd skill bug can direct teleport

Don't understand the meaning from player's description

Claude - When recalling Claude's 2nd skill bug can direct teleport

Matching time too long

Currently theres no good way to solve, will discuss with dev to alocate the strategy

Matching time too long

Currently theres no good way to solve, will discuss with dev to alocate the strategy

Unable to use Hanzo's first skill, auto attack not counted.
After 5 hits, icon still remained in mode status (skill 1 mode)

Need to provide video or represent way

Hanzo's first skill error

Fixed in version 30

Hanzo's first skill sometimes unable to swallow jungle creep

Don't understand the meaning from player's description, first skill is used looking at the picture

There is bug in Hanzo's first skill. When you use Hanzo's ult, I find that with first skill bug, even the skill almost ended you are still able to target with first skill until the end, when his ult ended you are still able to target using his first skill

Fixed in version 30

Hanzo's blue buff
still active even after he's dead

Need to double tap Kimmy's first skill

It might cause this error if you quickly tap first skill after tapping normal attack, it won't happen in normal situation, will optimize in following version

Kimmy's normal attack joystick has no response, just continously shoot at one direction. I need to restart my match only will back to normal

Already fixed in version 28, if it is after version 28, we require video

After Kimmy is back to fountain, energy bar won't fill up like HP bar, but Fanny can

Check first, if there is this problem, will fix in version 32

Minsitthar - When I'm playin in practice mode, floating function window is gone, hero turned into a blue ball

Update hasn't finished downloading

Minsitthar's 2nd skill.
After recent balance, his skill description
is messed up, unable to understand

Error appeared in version 28, already fixed in version 30

Some creep resource
didn't show up,
became light ball

Update hasn't finished downloading

Error in emblem interface,
the magic description
of the magic we own
is not in the interface

When playing in computer,
4v5 scenery appeared

Known bug, main and sub paired together, currently there's no better way to solve, programming need to be considered

When Gord is using his ult,
he is unable to use other skill

He is being stunned at the moment, thus unable to use other skill

When Hanzo entered his other form,
he did 5 normal attack and unlocked his first skill, if you didn't use the first skill, Hanzo's Devil Blood would turn to 0. He would return to his first form but with his first form, he was able to use his second form's first skill.

Fixed in version 30

When Hanzo finish using
Ult (3rd skill)
Hanzo's first skill
(not in spirit form)
will not work if hit too fast

When using 2 or more cable,
Fanny always disappear,
this bug already happen
for a long time,
but it happens occasionally

Don't understand the meaning from player's description, please provide accurate screenshot or video

When I tried Layla's
Green flash new skin,
when I tried in custom
or classic mode,
it looked different

Fixed in version 30

Error occurs when
I hit make payment

dev please look at it, it says error appears when server receiving message from the picture given

When I get to Legend,
the hero is not the one
I was using in the match.
I used Minsitthar, but the
hero appears to be Miya. What is happening?

Myanmar King's background picture only appears in version 30

When I'm in practice mode,
my hero is one eyed giant,
when I create a patrolling robot
and it enters borderline,
when I use my second skill,
I tried to hit the patrolling robot,
but the one eyed giant
second skill doesn't
attack the patrolling robot

There is this bug, will fix in version 38 or later

Gusion is bugged

First, update hasn't finished downloading, second, doesn't seemed to have error

The bird's wing is
broken in Harith's picture

Won't be fixed temporarily

Hanabi bug

Player didn't mention what bug it is, please provide detailed description

Street ranking and rank
title are not matched

the "1" beside indicates how many hero has title, not ranking

Although Angela
already finished ult,
she still provides shield
to certain people,
although CD still
has 25 seconds,
beside the ult button
still appearing other
player's hero icon

Temporarily not fixing this

Able to use hero trial
card in rank mode

Already fixed in version 28

I'm in red team every time,
never go to blue team

This error is impossible to happen

Lag in rank mode

Player's network is not good when playing in advance server, after going to official server the network is ok, guess it's because our server couldn't cover these 2 players greatly, you can advise player to play in official server, or try other network

Error shown in classic mode

Drawings error, QA please create a list for dev to check, it is hard to represent the error

First I use rocket on Zhask,
when I hit Zhask,
I become invisible,
no matter what I do
my hero still can't be seen

Dev is checking

I'm using Zhask hero,
when 2nd skill came out,
turret directly turned
into ult turret

Hopefully player will provide video

I can't move Pharsa

dev check first, it is hard to find the bug, open a low priority bug list to dev, please take a look when dev is free

Unable to return to original server

No problem found in the picture given, hit OK and you can change already

Lunox's passive light
and chaos bar is not appearing

Currently unable to locate the cause, unable to represent in intranet too, need to contact the player and need video too

Lunox became invisible
after using ult

Currently unable to locate the cause, unable to represent in intranet too, need to contact the player and need video too

Many people are using
cheat in their game,
many players use skin
without buying them

In version 28, we updated skin ID detection function, player who use the skin without owning them, will be unsynced and get disconnected. But due to Lulubox is not compatible with server 57, server 57 unsync rate doesn't seemed to increase obviously. Still waiting for the whole server version 30 update to observe extranet performance

Delay, unstable connection,
the sound that always
appeared itself is also not clear

Player's network is not good when playing in advance server, after going to official server the network is ok, guess it's because our server couldn't cover these 2 players greatly, you can advise player to play in official server, or try other network

Maybe this error only happens in my account.
I couldn't summon my turret!
Even I used the very right way!

Can't summon in solo custom mode, known bug, will fix in coming version

Unable to see hero

No error looking at the video, continue observing

Hero's animation is tilted,
so I don't know is it an error
or purposely like this

When low end model doesn't download high frame mode, there may be an offset, will confirm with dev, see can it be optimized

2 heroes appeared at
the same time during hero preview

Observe again

In survival mode,
Johnson seems not having a car when using ult

Maybe it is the same error with hero disappearing, dev check first, the video about hero disappearing doesn't seemed to have problem, the screenshot player provided is incorrect too, continue observing

After finish updating,
still unable to see hero's special effects

Handphone storage was not enough, couldn't download

mid lane second tower,
hero can get through it

Maybe due to the player lagged at that location

Players can download through this link to view the full one:
Weekly Report [11/5/2018 - 11/11/2018]

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 07:37 PM GMT+8