Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1278|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Suggestion [11/5/2018 - 11/11/2018]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-20 08:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2018-11-20 08:34 PM

Dear all,     

below are the response and solving plan of research and development group to  the recent feedback of player, thank you for collecting and please check it. Mainly are below, the rest are sent to the corresponding develop group.

1.) Advanced Server Feedback

Suggestion From Advanced Server

Please Nerf Karina because it's so long long time I can't complain because Karina had a op damage and it should have consequences it's ok that she have a high dmg but she had a high armored or mgc resist and so tanky so please Nerf the dmg that's all thank 

We will continue to observe Karina’s performances

Nerf hanzo too 

We will continue to observe Hanzo’s performances

Can buff some hero cause alucard zhask and more other hero need 2 be buff because new hero getting stronger and stornger

The new patch (server)have the corresponding adjustment

when your wifi is low your character is automaticaly going forward....you need to change it so other players can play a fair game

Thank you for your suggestion, we will think about it.

Can you please make more tank heroes in Mobile legend please. We have lots of MAGE and ASSASIN already in ml, Please stop making mage heroes and assasin. You need to add more TANK HEROES.THANK YOU

We have corresponding planning.

Make all free hero on practice mode 

Corresponding event coming soon wait for it!

New Hero Idea: Martial the mechanic (fighter/marksman)

Thank you for your suggestion.

Test servers players should have unlimited bp xp and diamonds

We will not do that for now.

Well actually when the part when the announcer of mobile legend said 'An Ally slain Lord!!!' well that time ive slain the lord and the announcer was like 'An Ally slain Lord' should'nt it be 'you've slain the lord' you should change that part...thanks for reading my suggestion

I think you should have events like free skin and free diamonds and also discount bp for those hero will be released 

Alice basic attack and skills need to be improvised.

You should remove the level requirement for the advanced server as to get into the advanced server,you must first be of a certain rank or level I dont really think that people would want to grind again in the advanced server just to use some advanced server features.

Please stop putting nerf on claude,don't make claude join the list of forgotten markmans, stop a 40% of dexter damage

We are doing our best to balance the in-game environment to make it fair for everyone.

A gamemode that makes all heroes have unlimited life but the goal is to kill 100 jungle monsters first

Please fix Alice skill effects. It look ugly even in high graphics mode.I have attached skill effect looks better. And please make it applicable in low graphics mode.

pls add polish language

Please make Alice basic skin skill effects better and elegant even in low graphics mode.

Please make more event for us player to get some diamonds.

No plan for that now.

I would like to recommend to enable all heroes in the new practice mode. This is because if I can only use the heroes I bought, why should I use it in practice mode instead of using it at real matches. I would love to hear some good news from you guys. From,toJack.

Corresponding event coming soon wait for it!

Make original server and test server same like emblems,heroes,and heroes build for thoose players who entered advance server

No plan for that now. No plan for that now.

Buff Lancelot please his Second skill 

We will continue to observe Lancelot’s performances

New Hero idea:name Martial the mechanic,(fighter/marksman) weapon: machine gun and a saw machine.
Skill and Abilities: 
Passive for gun type,Click bait: allows to fire the enemy in every click of the analogue.
Passive for sword type, Cross slash: allows to attack enemy to horizontal follow up with vertical slash.
1st skill for gun type,Stun grenade: allows to stun the enemy with electricution bomb.
1st skill for sword type,Dock en roll. Allows the hero to use this skill for attacking and escaping.
2nd skill for gun type,Rapid fire: allows to fire at will to the enemies for a 360 direction.
2nd skill for sword type,God eater: allow the hero to devour the enemy and create a massive wave of saw blades circulates at 360 direction.
3rd skill Arma switch: allows you to switch weapon and transform it to melee or range type.

Thank you.

Please. Q_Q before Harith's release in original server. Pleass bring back his original voice Q_Q. Please release him with his voice before. I read players comments in Harith's YouTube trailer, comments on Harith about his voice in other comment sections too. So many players wants his original cute voice back. Even though his voice is changed just a little bit, still you can hear the difference. His original voice is the cutest and the best so please. PLEASE I BEG YOU BRING HIS ORIGINAL VOICE BACK! 

Q_Q I sound so pitiful isn't I.

More power to MLBB! Q_Q

We had already adjust the sound of Harith, thank you for your suggestion.

2.) Feedback On The New Patch

Feedback On The New Patch

Make all free hero on practice mode 

Wait for it.

i hope you wont remove the death battle cause its fun 

Our entertaining mode are always rotating, please wait patiently.

Why are the new heroes so powerful? Most of them are banning heroes in rank game. Can make them less powerful or level up other heroes? They are so unbalanced. (I mean Kimmi, Lunox, Harith, Tamuz..)

We are doing our best to balance the in-game environment to make it fair for everyone.

Hi I’m a IOS user and im quite jealous of the android users wher by they can have practice mode. And iphone doesnt have any. I suggest u guys implementing practice mode. I also want to train my fanny xD. Android have advance server we dont have please implement this two things. 
•advance server
•practice mode (whereby you can add alot of bots)

IOS user will also be experiencing practice mode, but due to some reason on IOS app store advanced server cannot be published, we are sorry for this.

About lucky spin...when lucky spin was added lucky gem..i cannot still get skin or hero eventhough i was spending a thousand tickets....that so *

-----   

There is a handful of recent new hero releases that have created an extreme imbalance in characters. Older toons have no chance against Claude, helcurt, kimmie, etc. this has ruined the player experience and there isn’t enough bannable slots to even it in ranked. I’m done playing this game until designers show an inkling of attempt in balance. Maybe if you didn’t release characters every 10 minutes in hopes of a making more money I’m sure, and cared more about the player experience you wouldn’t RUIN your game. 

We are doing our best to balance the in-game environment to make it fair for everyone

Hi, please do check new hero Harith, it seem unballance power versus old hero. Please do check during making new hero. I feel not happy if new hero so overtake old hero

We are doing our best to balance the in-game environment to make it fair for everyone

Dear ML community! You guys told us that you will update diamonds currency for the countries.We said,okey that's good a thing.But seems like you guys really don't know how to check currency for the countries! $1 was 5.4 TL before you guys said will update! But after update when we checked currency,we saw that you guys did $1 = 6,99 TL! Sorry but that's really stupidly.After update our country currency wasn't up! It stay 5-5.5 TL ! So not only me all Turkish people now don't think to spend money after this wrong currency update! Even many player stopped to play ML also many friend thinking to stop playing this game. My advice to you guys is Updating Currency with Real Currency! My country is Turkey.You guys should check it and should update with real currency or I think I'm going to stop playing ML too.Hope you guys care my advice and fix your fault in 1-2 weeks or it will be late for you guys about to win money and have active players.Thanks and have a nice day!

Thank you for your feedback, we will make update with this problem.

The price of diamonds is really very high, because living here in Brazil I can be sure that the profits of you here will fall by half !! So I ask you to reconsider this increase in the purchase price !!

I recommend the mode in custom: 'Practise Mode' to come out in original server,it's so amazing

Please wait for it new event coming soon.

Please. Q_Q before Harith's release in original server. Pleass bring back his original voice Q_Q. Please release him with his voice before. I read players comments in Harith's YouTube trailer, comments on Harith about his voice in other comment sections too. So many players wants his original cute voice back. Even though his voice is changed just a little bit, still you can hear the difference. His original voice is the cutest and the best so please. PLEASE I BEG YOU BRING HIS ORIGINAL VOICE BACK! 

Q_Q I sound so pitiful isn't I.

-----   

69₺ tl is expensive for turkey. İ think, noone buy this gems. Mob legends should sale at the prize.

Star membership prices have increased from 45tl to 70tl prices back to the old stars let us get help please

To whomever this may concern,
I have found that in many games I play everyone wants to be a player of high attack Luke a marksman or an assassin. This often leads to games where our team lacks a tank and either me or my brother have to be a tank to help the team, even when we really want to be another hero. My suggestion therefore is to make tanks more appealing by I don't know, maybe adjust the battlegrade you get so it's not as focused on the amount of kills. That's just my thoughts, there are probably other things you could do but that's just an option. 
Thanks for the help.

Thank you for your suggestion。

Prices are too high,Bring your star membership to the old price of very expensive

Reduce prices too high

ARE DEVS TROLLING US!? ARE DEVS WANTS TO TROLL US THIS HARD!?
WHY!???? Why is my Harith's voice... WHY IS MY HARITH's VOICE ???? Why is his voice released with this edited voice!? Where is his cute voice!?
I've been requesting in Advanced server to change his voice back but whyyyyy ???????????????????????? whyyyyyyy!???? Change his voice back to his original PLEAAAASE ???????????????????????? I'M SO DISAPPOINTED!

-----   

The Third skill of Chang'e is much better if it is not changed, the bunny one is so much better than the fire design or something, hope to change it back.

We will continue to observe Chang’E’s performances

I suggest please make a List of Ranking in our place too like in “Street” but not about ranking in heroes, it is about the main ranking like Mythic, Epic,etc. Thanks Mobile Legends! Keep your game great.

No plan for this for now.

Restore prices too high

I would like to recommend to enable all heroes in the new practice mode. This is because if I can only use the heroes I bought, why should I use it in practice mode instead of using it at real matches. I would love to hear some good news from you guys. From,toJack.

-----   

i want to test all new things. it is so hard to test on eu server. heros are so expensive to buy so i want to test and be sure before buying it.

Corresponding mode coming soon, wait for it.

The new heroes mostly has more speed and more skill than the older heroes. So the old heroes can't compete with the latest heroes. And that's not fare. We bought items for the old heroes and it useless. 

-----   

pls bring back the mayhem mode

Please keep the deathbattle game. It makes it easy for me to push myself in learning new heroes. There are so many! Works better than the mentor option. Keep up the good work!

For your information, buying skins are pretty expensive for different country bcause of currency. But its okay, just my suggestion, add on some extra skill effect if skin price more than 600 diamond to make it REALLY WORTH TO BUY, not just for dress up. Example, all new effect gv extra dmage from 'aura', shining things, etc, or some buff or whatever, not just for skin. 

Current mages are way too strong. It far supersedes assasins in terms of damage dealing. The idea of mage as a nuker/support is no longer applicable. This game has become magic world game based rather than its original meta.

Why did you make warrior? *ing moonton..see the rate of win. It is too weak warrior. And why do you make only new character hard?

please don't charge us with expensive amount as some people are not that rich.

Thank you for your feedback, we will make update with this problem

NEW PRICE ON GAME DON'T HAVE DIFFERENT PRICE DOLLARS 5.4 YOU WRITE 7 TL A VERY HIGH PRICE WILL BE BETTER THAN YOU MAKE THAN THIS NEW PRICING

Prices are too high,back down

Add practice mode On custom

Corresponding mode coming soon, wait for it.

3.) Feedback From Controlling Pad

Feedback From Controlling Pad

Please fix the screen. Not full screen in oppo f7. And in the game the analog is so difficult to use because the analog is in middle.(CPH1821
android 8.1.0)

Thank you for your feedback, we will make corresponding adjustment.

Hero lock need to be improved. Please make it more efective. I already press the hero picture but it changed to other hero. Maybe it because the hero lock system confused with 'attack the nearest hero' or 'attack the smallest HP'.

Additionally for suggestion, please make the picture of the hero lock fixed, doesn't need to be close to the hero first and the picture shows up. Make it fixed picture whether it near or not.

It is designed to be like this.

hi i'd like to ask if you guys have invented something to occupy the corners of a fullscreen phone (check the pic) as you can see there's a small part from both left and right that isn't occupied and its kinda hard for me to play because of this i hope you'll me with this one thank you and more power(CPH1823
android 8.1.0)

Thank you for your feedback, we will make corresponding adjustment.

have you thought about creating an update to release the player to use the bluetooth control?

No that plan for now.

I knew kimmy's attack wheel is really hard to control but I just want to suggest if can you make it in a 'fixed position' so it doesn't bother when I want to cast her skills 

-----   

4.) New Creative Idea Function

New Creative Idea Function

可以做一个开关让玩家可以选择给人看或不看游戏历史的记录
我很热爱这游戏 不过我的上司下载了这款游戏 一直偷看我游戏历史时间 这让我很压力 完全无法玩这款游戏现在 (A switch/button can be created for players to enable or disable others from seeing the gameplay history of one. I love this game but my boss downloaded this game and keep checking my game history. This make me very stressful, I am totally unable yo play this game right now)

We will support you.

I think you need to put logout to other device button to help other players that bought new phone and sell their old because the account is usually still there even uninstall it and wipe the data.. so therefore the new owner of phone is playing the account there just like in my case. and please help me to do this if ever

----- 

could you guys make an sell option for the bought heroes so that it wouldnt take that much time for us to save battlepoints plus some of the heroes are out the meta which makes them rarely to be seen in battle all in all could you make like an free trial for at least 1 day on every release heroes so that none of your customer would regret buying a hero that they wouldnt use anyway, because a few days ago i just bought kimi and her skin and when i used her i was very dissapointed plus i couldnt use her on ranked because she always gets ban i hope you guys would do something like a 1day trial or maybe a refund option.

----- 

Hello, since you made a custom mode, then make it possible to play it with bots without the Internet ... It’s just that they don’t always have a permanent boarding school, and you always want to play your favorite game! You can make players offline can test all the hero! You can do it in offline mode, you can play over a LAN network (over a local network). That's all .. I hope you hear me!

----- 

You should make a read sign at a chat so the people might know if their friends are reading their texts or not

----- 

Players can download through this link to view the full one:
Suggestion [11/5/2018 - 11/11/2018]

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 08:31 PM GMT+8