Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 358|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Poll] Which Chritmas Mode look do you guys like?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-24 07:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Christmas Mode in MLBB was added in 2017 that has a map (namely "Western Expanse" before a new map known as "Celestrial Palace"). Of course the first ever map of the game was at first to be so laggy during the first days, even if it's not finished a new mode came in known as "Summer Mode" (however that game mode was removed instead and never got added in-between July and August 2018). Going back to Western Expanse map with the gamemode, "Christmas Mode", you can see the map is covered which snow and the creeps disguised as snow-creatures. During that time it includes other its own gamemode music including the loading game screen itself. So now let's jump into the 2018 version of Christmas Mode, and yes MLBB has a third map featured in advanced server version(s) of the game. This time from that gamemode, it introduces a new map namely "Iced Carnival" (this feature includes the remodel of Karina's skin, Christmas Carnival). So here's the question for you guys, which Christmas Mode version do you guys like more? Christmas Mode from (1.2x version of the game) or this current Christmas mode being featured now (1.3x version of the game)?
Single Polls, Total 6 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

33.33% (2)
66.67% (4)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-11-24 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Call me whatever but i like the old one.
The old map and the Christmas pack was best of 2017 and i will never forgot.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 10:24 AM GMT+8