Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1032|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[UI] Remove word "CENSORSHIP" in game.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-25 04:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2018-11-25 05:20 AM

Hope they could consider this request.

This is literally makes it annoying when u want to inform-guide-command something in game.

For example:
If you want to just type that someone is "AFK" especially for iphone users, well you can't
the game will censor the word "AFK" which is totally nonsense.
There are lots of "english words" that are affected by this issue.
Voice chat is not viable, many southeast asian players can't speak fluent english and thus would have hard time understanding each other.

Everyone can still "flame/trashtalk" no matter what they do, but for those who doesn't, they suffer and makes it hard to communicate when the words u typed are censored.

Moonton, make the censorship remove from this game.

Thank you.

Author| Post time 2018-11-25 09:27 PM | Show all posts
DeathBrain replied at 2018-11-25 02:53 PM
I use aflk, its looks almost the same as afk :)

I think you missed my point here :)

How about other common words-unexpected non-offensive words getting censored at any moment.

AFK is one of them, but I have experienced so many common used english words used in game that always gets CENSORED.

We already have "REPORTING TOOL FOR MISCONDUCT-INAPPROPRIATE language use". If a player uses bad words every time, then report him. No need for censorship in this game, as everyone USES their own bad words for every language possible. Everyone can use alternate characters/strings to still "purposely" display inappropriate words/flaming/trashtalk/cursing words even with censorship/masking.

I care about those who wants to normally chat in game without getting affected by this.

LOL/DOTA 2 for example, allows every words u can use, just report him/her after the game. Once violation is proven, appropriate sanctions will be applied to that offender.

Post time 2018-11-25 06:32 AM | Show all posts
Ya the afk word thing is a bit problematic for everyone.
But removing censorship is a bad idea if you consider mlbb as a family friendly game.
Otherwise i agree with some of your point.
Post time 2018-11-25 02:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I use aflk, its looks almost the same as afk :)
Post time 2018-11-25 10:46 PM | Show all posts
yes. i agree to remove that. too annoying for give info for teammate.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-7 08:07 PM GMT+8