Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1301|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Account] Wrong Server Region.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-28 05:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by R0N1n at 2018-11-29 02:42 AM

Hello.
So I had never had this problem before. I created my account when I was living in south america and since then I have moved to Europe. The game was fine reconizing that I was in europe and it always placed me in European servers but since the last patch I have been matched to south america and my ping is extremily high which makes the game Unplayable. I have already contacted customer support a few times and nothing has been done, I'm a customer who oftens Spends money with the game it would be a shame not being able to play the game, I don't want to just make a new account since I invested so much time and money into this one.  Please help.

Post time 2018-11-28 06:08 PM | Show all posts
I will convey this msg to my weekly mod report.
Extremely sorry for this issue.
But normally if you move to different place it will connect to you different region players. Only possible solution is to open a new account. But thats not proper solution. Can you lemme know your mobile device model? Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2018-11-29 01:47 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-11-28 06:08 PM
I will convey this msg to my weekly mod report.
Extremely sorry for this issue.
But normally if you ...

Thanks a lot for the reply. Yes it did change the server to Europe since I moved, it only changed back to the south american server after the last patch.  I'm using a moto x4 running android 8.0. Also when I made a new account just as a test it recognized that I'm in Europe.
Post time 2018-11-29 01:52 PM | Show all posts
R0N1n replied at 2018-11-29 01:47 AM
Thanks a lot for the reply. Yes it did change the server to Europe since I moved, it only changed  ...

Ok thank you for the information. What is the android version of your device?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-30 01:53 PM GMT+8