Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 1433|Reply: 32
Collapse the left

[Poll] Opinion about current Kimmy

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-29 12:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey guys, i have some concern about recently nerfed kimmy.To me the nerf is a bit too much.
I don't knoe about other guys.
I play daily average 8-10 rank matches and watch many live stream of global top players.
Recently i don't see anyone banning kimmy nor pick her in rank at all.
And in live stream, not a single global top players picked kimmy recently after nerf.
And today i played kimmy in classic.
To be honest i really see the difference between old and newly nerfed kimmy.
The lifesteal is too low from skill 1 and also the damage output is really low.
I could barely killed 5 enemy and died 5 times lol.
I used to have 10+ kda and 82% wr with her.
Ya i know that time she was op.
But don't you think the nerf is a bit too much for her?
From my perspective, nobody picks her in rank anymore. I am really afraid of this situation.
Because Harley is getting nerf next update, and who knows what is waiting for him next time.
Some user in forum also complained about kimmy after the nerf. Some said even layla is safer than kimmy..... I think its a bit much lol.
Anyway, please share your experience and thought about kimmy after the nerf. Thanks.

Single Polls, Total 30 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-11-29 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 12:24 AM | Show all posts
that just shows how overpowered she is before nerf

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 01:57 AM | Show all posts
Yes, i mean they destroyed that hero.  First she was sooo OP that a lot of people started hating her. She ruined classic for a while. Now she is over nerfed and i'm not sure if people miss her or feel relieved that she is gone for good. To be honest wasn't my favorite hero. I have around 60 games 76% win rate. The phrase that comes to mind is " from hero - to zero ".

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 02:00 AM | Show all posts
1nsp1re replied at 2018-11-29 01:57 AM
Yes, i mean they destroyed that hero.  First she was sooo OP that a lot of people started hating her ...

That's how she is made.

She will always either be a HERO or a ZERO. OP or useless.

No one to blame but Moonton for making a hero like that.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 06:39 AM | Show all posts
Tbh, she is kinda balanced now. I like playing balanced heroes. I feel like balanced heroes are not that popular as OP heroes. Instead of talking about her nerfs, you should talk about buffing Layla first.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 10:33 AM | Show all posts
1nsp1re replied at 2018-11-29 01:57 AM
Yes, i mean they destroyed that hero.  First she was sooo OP that a lot of people started hating her ...

tbh I feel relieved. Lmao as my main heroes mostly are immobility heroes, when u see enemy picked Kimmy, it just pain in the as* lololol

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 11:00 AM | Show all posts
So you're saying she's in danger zone now because you have to work hard to get kills with her like any other hero?
Lel. I think she needs more nerf but I don't really care. Kimmy's face is boring. They can leave her as is as long she's not braindead OP.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by drscoobynub at 2018-11-29 11:44 AM

I once played kimmy in brawl after the nerf and for me I did not feel the nerf because since before my build for kimmy is spread out between physical and magic builds and my main objective is to annoy enemies but not to kill them. So I put items that will slow and annoy enemies rather than items that will burst kill enemies. Sure u will not get a lots of kills but it is pretty annoying for the enemies and ur team can do the killing job if ur team have enough damage dealers.  Also as Kimmy, u must have pretty good map awareness and positioning skills because she is squishy and difficult to escape even though u have flicker and second skill. My item set is wind talker bloodlust axe ice queen wand lighting truncheon hunter strike and blood wings.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 12:31 PM | Show all posts
just go to next hero , we have 2 new heroes in a month

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 02:10 PM GMT+8