Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: BD007
Collapse the left

[Poll] Opinion about current Kimmy

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-29 12:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I FELT THAT I WAS CHEATED  i got so many regrets when i bought kimmy she got the fastest and biggest nerf  attack damage scaling were nerfed 2nd skill got high cooldown and spell vamp was nerfed is there any way to retrieve bp she is a trash now...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Louyang at 2018-11-29 01:17 PM
jingasenpai replied at 2018-11-29 12:41 PM
I FELT THAT I WAS CHEATED  i got so many regrets when i bought kimmy she got the fastest and biggest ...

You have to be extremely naive to think moonton would allow a hero to not require a brain to get kills unless her name is their precious nuub Fanny of course.

Anyone with common sense can see a Kimmy nerf coming from a mile. Exactly why I don't buy heroes based on their kit or how OP they are. I buy hero based on how they look and Kimmy is ugly as f which is why I never spent a dime on her.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-11-29 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Based on the poll, i see people still hate her.
She is weak now. If not, why players don't ban or pick her in rank?
But in reply section i see many players do agree with me. This is so fast for a new hero to become forgotten. The spell vamp from first skill and the damage is kinda low now. I played couple of matches.
And i barely got any kill with her right now.
I will still check the thread for few days before i report back to mlbb official. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 02:38 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-11-29 02:02 PM
Based on the poll, i see people still hate her.
She is weak now. If not, why players don't ban or pi ...

Why players don't ban or pick her in rank? Because she is balanced now, she doesn't have that OPness anymore. High-ranked players or pro players mainly play OP and meta heroes. They don't like balanced heroes. Fighters like Minsitthar and Thamuz seem balanced to me, but not many players play them. There are non-meta heroes like Layla, Argus, Alucard, Estes, Zhask, and so on, that are worse than Kimmy. Why not discuss about buffing these non-meta heroes first? Kimmy got her OPness for like a month, so forgot about OP Kimmy and it's time to learn how to play a new, balanced Kimmy.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 08:33 PM | Show all posts
As a somewhat kimmy main with 103 matches and a 90.3% WR. I think the nerf is a bit too much. at this point it's not even the spell vamp or cooldown. It's that her damage multiplier from her first skill is much too low. You can unload a full energy bar on a hero and bring them down to only half health. At this rate, physical damage kimmy might actually be better than mage kimmy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-11-30 07:20 AM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-11-29 08:33 PM
As a somewhat kimmy main with 103 matches and a 90.3% WR. I think the nerf is a bit too much. at thi ...

The latest patch on advance server today she got buff again
Now both physical and magical damage multiplier is 0.5 instead of 0.4. hopefully this can bring her back to current meta. This also proves that mlbb official do listen to us.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-30 09:47 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-11-30 07:20 AM
The latest patch on advance server today she got buff again
Now both physical and magical damage m ...

I saw. but i think the magic multiplier should be .6 and the spell vamp should only be reduced by 30%. Everything else seems fair. After all. minor spell vamp would be nice and if the magic boost isnt stronger than the physical boost for a magic based attack, then whats the point of buying magic items when you can build normal mm and let your basic attack do 300-1000 damage per hit?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-1 09:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Kimmy needs a buff. Seriously, no one is using her right now in legend tier matches even though she is not banned.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-1 03:59 PM | Show all posts
I personally like when they do huge nerfs in OP heroes because making them balance gets much easier. Just look at Karrie as an example. Yes she gets her “skin buffs” but they really did a good job balancing her.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-12-1 06:06 PM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-11-30 09:47 AM
I saw. but i think the magic multiplier should be .6 and the spell vamp should only be reduced by  ...

I think 50% spell vamp on first skill should be good enough. But damage multiplier should be 0.6 thats i agree.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 05:43 PM GMT+8