Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2716|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Poll] Do tanks need to farm?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-29 06:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
I feel like tanks need to farm and jungle like other roles, so they can get their items faster and can protect the team. Tanks are quite squishy without items. Even some tanks drain more mana than assassins, so blue buff isn't useless for tanks either. I know tanks are supposed to be in the frontline, gank, and protect your team, but I feel like tanks can die easily especially with anti-tank heroes and items. Tanks are always at lowest level and gold :(

So, do tanks need to farm and jungle like other roles? Should tanks take blue buffs so they can have more defense and mana?

If you said no, don't blame at tanks for not tanking enough.

Single Polls, Total 24 Users voted
75.00% (18)
25.00% (6)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-11-29 08:41 AM | Show all posts
Umm, so i frequently use johnson.. and i usually not farming.. but i do help my team farm.. i let them take the last hit.. be it blue buff or just jungle monster.. so imo, dont need to farm, but need to help team farming..

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Ya I agree with you on some points. Yes tanks need farm to build item faster and tank my team. But if you take the farm/buff, your team ADC wont be able to carry the game which tanks cant do. So in my opinion, just take part in farming and share gold, and give the last hit to your ADC.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-11-29 11:33 AM

I some game, I farm lot but still got less gold. Idk why? Maybe I should analyse this too. Depend on tank hero too, some are already tanky without any item in early game like Grock but some of them need to farm little bit first to get tankiness, for example Uranus. Not all tank need to farm and sometime u no need to farm depend on your team composition and your position in map.

In simple word, u can farm but only for certain condition only.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 11:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2018-11-29 10:59 AM
Ya I agree with you on some points. Yes tanks need farm to build item faster and tank my team. But i ...

If the adc die he wont be able to deal dmg.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 12:11 PM | Show all posts
If I am playing hylos I will take the buff if no one is taking since it helps me to use my skill 2 longer. If other tanks I will not eat buff but will help in farming.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 12:20 PM | Show all posts
don't play tanker , then you won't get the blame for not helping teammates.

play damage dealers so you can blame other people

#ProblemSolved
#FromATiredTanker

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 12:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
A Simple answer to a simple problem dont lane alone lane with a mage fighter or any ADC lane kill wave help em farm you can get gold from that and also assist there is a boots that has plunder if you want to gain fast gold by assist tanks doesnt need to prioritize farm specially when you dont have any allies

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 02:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2018-11-29 12:37 PM
A Simple answer to a simple problem dont lane alone lane with a mage fighter or any ADC lane kill wa ...

Yeah. The problem is that taking dmg will not give yoi assist. I hate it, but its like this. You have to hit the enemy to get assist.
Also if you buy it you will be weaker in early game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 09:37 AM GMT+8