Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2430|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Weekly Report Advance Bug [11/12/2018 - 11/18/2018]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-30 02:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2018-11-30 02:36 AM

Dear all,
Below are the discussion and processing scheme towards recent player's feedback from the Design & Development Planning team. Thanks for the data collection, please kindly take a look. Mainly are about the below modules, the rest are suggested to send to the corresponding planning team. 

1.) Advance Server Feedback

Advance Server Suggestion

Replies

Can you make a region selected? im from Malaysia n sometime my teammate from other country cannot speak english, its hard to communicate, thank you

Won't be considered temporarily

A Hero like jhonson but it is motorcycle

Will take it into consideration

Free magic wheel spin every 2 month

Won't be considered temporarily

my suggestions anlock all hero

Currently not in plan

Minsitthar.. He is still nothing compared to the usefulness of Leomord or even martis in cases specially in early game.. Well no need to buff minsitthar just make the 2nd skill speed boost 30% again.. And 1st skill should knock enemies for a small duration after the pull.. plzz do these..

Every hero has their own position, try to play the king more and he will bring himself into full play.

Can you fix miya's skin
It looks far from the picture
Also, can you add the wind effect when spinned

Under the process of face lifting

In the test servers make the heroes free so in the actual server they who to buy

Currently not in plan

My suggestion is in practice mod

Can you add fitured for player to bring friend 5 vs 5 in practice and Add some mod in practice mod

Just it thanks

Currently not in plan

Can you guys cancel minnisithar and launch vale, he's been in the advanced server since forver why don't you launch him, he's my favorite hero and one of the coolest and he's a balanced hero, if you don't want to implement a hero might as well delete him from advance server and I can delete the game

Vale's release is under our plan, please stay tuned.

Cmon Minsitthar looks way too skinny compared to his trailer.. And really?? look at his legs.. His spear handle is thicker then his legs..Plzz don't make him so skinny.. there is still time.. Make him look a bit more wide and muscular as shown in the trailer.. plzz there is still time.. I will buy him and all his skins if he looks a bit buffed.. plzz..I'm fed up with skinny heroes.. look at the 2 pics..

Will observe further

Pharsa:
Wing by Wing: Increase Movement speed by 100% for 0.25 seconds, Immune to slow for 1 second.
*Make Her use Regen or Battle Spell without Exiting Wing By Wing State.
*Make her use Feathered Air Strike while on this state. Pharsa will Instantly Exit Wing By Wing When tapping Feathered Air Strike.

We will observe Pharsa's performance in the near future, Thank you for your suggestion.

Diggie:
Expose his sheild bonus and Increase it slightly.

We will observe Diggie's performance in the near future, Thank you for your suggestion.

Odette
Swan Song: Adjust Magic Damage to 300/365/430 from 240/280/320.
Adjust Magic Bonus to 1 from 1.2

We will observe Odette's performance in the near future, Thank you for your suggestion.

Death Seeker

Thank you for your suggestion.

Hero Suggestions:A girl name Valentina she lives in the dark forest and she has powers to make animals attack with her and to make people love her and not attack her for 4 sec with the damage to 350-475

Thank you for your suggestion.

pls add more damage on aldous soul steal

We will observe Aldous's performance in the near future, Thank you for your suggestion.

Eudora Flame Red Lips needs rework (Look at those hands)

Under the process of face lifting

New hero kadita's 2nd spell is very slow.
I guess it's need to improve.

Currently not in plan

Please create a hero new mage assassin thanks

No such plan in the near future

I hope kadita's first skil can change direction just like how we control johnson's third skill.We hope to see kadita's mermaid tail during first skill. Its such a waste of design to not see it because the skill effect blocks it.. Kagura's soryu maiden skin is so plain its like her default skin ugly.. The cherry withc skin and summer skin has better skill effect.. 9 of us friends decided not to buy it because its not a lucky box worthy skin... I hope you can guve back the flower lotus during her third skill holding the umbrella. You can keep the bursting waters effect for the third skill with the umbrella away from her.. Change the basic attack.. And add a dragon sould effect whenever kagura reunited with the umbrella. The ine with the stun effect

Thank you for your suggestion of Kadita's, we will take it into consideration

In Mastery Code Chapter 2 for Lesley, she needs to do critical damage of 1800+. But after all the the you gave her, it's too hard to do that even with full build. So, buff Lesley please.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will observe the mission's completion possibility

2.) Popular Events

Opinions and suggestions about recent popular events

Replies

Hello, for the presentation i am just a real and big player of mobil legends since the second season.
Use monney for skin is not a bad thing for me but, i need to know, why when a new epic skin's coming, and when many people wait for it, you put this skin in a lucky box ?
The problem is not about monney but this is not a first time that moonton make that

Not all skins are in the lucky box, for example, Vexana's, Roger's and Harley's Epic skins are able to purchase directly.

Hi! I hope you have heroes sale event again using gold like the one in September. Thanks!

Thanksgiving event

please make the event lucky box of epic skin like royal matador lancelot

Please stay tuned

Please tell ur manager, ur friend workers, all moonton people, don't name the lucky box into 'LUCKY BOX' Since it's 100% is not lucky, it's 100% eat our money. Don't work so hard to lie to us since all of us know it's not even lucky purchase at all. Just stop lying you guys will you? I was really hyped for kagura soryu maiden epic skin, but knowing it will be on lucky box.....i lost interest 100%, very disappointed with ur work. Normal skin, elite skin, epic, legend & zodiac skin are all make with the same way, same system. So why the price are so different??

I was hoping 1 day no one will buy any skin so u guys will learn the meaning of 'no money'. A.k.a

-------

It's just too little time available to get skins on Lucky box, if it was more time and not just a week it would be much better, I know EPIC skin is the last one to get and it costs 4500 diamonds to get which is pretty expensive... not all are big spenders, I can only get few diamonds per week, even though I really want the skin, it's hard to get all those at once, with more time I'm sure lot more people will try get it

-------

I hope in Season pass . you put some epic skin to encourage you target market. Dont put something not flashy enough. Like the normal skin. Not all are fan of normal skin they prefer Elite to epic skin. Thank you. You should consider it.

Thank you for your suggestion

This is the time to stop playing mobile legends. We've waited for kagura's epic skin and now you will put it in lucky box? This is so unfair. You're only thinking on how you will earn wirh your game but your not giving value for your loyal customer who can't afford such expensive skin.

-------

3.) Update Feedback

Feedback about the game's recent update changes

Replies

HighFrameRate mode in all device

We will open to all devices gradually

Why are you using only Far East and Asian culture in the game? You always use Asian culture in such costumes as heroes. Please design your costum and hero now. This Next Year Exchange Rate With 7Tl And Players Dont Pay Into A Game. Current $ 1 = 5Tl. Even though you get 1 $ = 7Tl in the game. These prices are very expensive and nobody gets anything. Or the diamonds in the store 2 times the sale of the original game makers. Please don't be so sneaky. Thanks.

1. We do not only release Asian culture heroes, such as Lancelot.
1. The adjustment of the fix price is based on currency exchange rate.

魔力水晶能否增加坦克皮肤,还有最近出的法师太多排位都禁不过来。肉也很久没出新英雄了。

Thank you for your suggestion, we will take it into consideration

Can you guys cancel minnisithar and launch vale, he's been in the advanced server since forver why don't you launch him, he's my favorite hero and one of the coolest and he's a balanced hero, if you don't want to implement a hero might as well delete him from advance server and I can delete the game

-------

Please dont make new hero to OP...and you also nerf old hero...Its not fair for old hero user...New hero to OP then old hero...I sad with every the new patch note must nerfed hero T-T

We are committed to balance the heroes, and will create a fair competition between the heroes, thank you for your support

There are too many new heroes being released, and the new heroes are always too OP. I would appreciate if the develepors put more time and effort into old heroes that are too weak compared to the new ones, revamping them or maybe just buff them will be great.

We are committed to balance the heroes, and will create a fair competition between the heroes, thank you for your support

I am not satisfied with item changes on tank. Oracle is not as dependent anymore and some item changes make tank squishier than martis. I am also disappointed with the new spell scout. You should make it available with other spell so arrival would be a viable spell

We will continue observing Tank's survivability. Adjustment towards Scout is under planning

hello ml staff. Its been a long time since youve been released Vale in the advance server. More players are keep on wondering if you will release Vale in the original server or not?

Vale's release in official server is under planning, Thank you for your attention

* moonton...you give only new character buff...you make no balance. I will suggest other people move to any other game.

Turkish Lira and diamond purchases very expensive I think you need to make regional arrangements.

We made such changes due to currency exchange rate, thank you for your support

New hero is so strong and old hero is so weak...especially warrior is too weak...look at the rate of win

It will be nice if Kimmy will be redesigned or has lesser damage. It seems that it is almost impossible to defeat her and it is not enjoying anymore.

-------

” Leaderboards “  because its not fair that the lower rank could get the same hero power to higher rank. I always check the leaderboards to see my current position. I check the players that have a higher hero points than me. I was surprised that they are lower ranked and less matches than me. I’m currently Legend II , top 12 Selena user locally (supreme). I think its not a good idea that lower rank and could get same hero points in higher rank.In my tier its very hard to win not like in lower tier you could win easily .It’s very unfair. I hope you guys could notice this problem and fix it for a good and fairly game compitition. I respect your game terms and conditions.Thank you !

We are already under the process of adjusting the speed of collecting point on different rank. Thank you for your suggestion.

GOOD DAY!

i was really happy for reworking jungle emblem (hybrid attack and lifesteal), this was really game changing for us mage users who farms as well. sadly, i was quite disappointed that penetration was still not added for the emblem. this really affects us either not to use raptor machete or using the emblem at all.

i was hoping you guys to consider my suggestion to add hybrid penetration to the next rework for the said emblem. i believe that this will make players use jungle emblem more frequent and would possibly give new ideas, more versatile strategies and more unique gameplay for MOBILE LEGENDS!

-------

I am unsatisfied with the system of adding 50 points for match violation. It doesn’t make sense to play a ranked game and be matched up with people who disconnect and up losing stars. This has happened to me more than 2 times a day.

The older system of being protected for a match isn’t perfect but at not as ridiculous as this.

The corresponding changes are under process, thank you for your feedback

The penalty to afk is very high. I just like to play moba and sometimes there is a need to afk. I cant play rank anymore because of your new penalty system. Thank you

AFK will affect other player's gaming experience, I understand your situation, but AFK-ing in the gaming process is untolerable. Thank you for your support

4.) Feedbacks About Control Button

Feedback About Control Button

Replies

Why not just let the players tap on the enemy to lock on? Cuz it is so annoying that all my hit goes to tank heroes.

You can use hero lock mode to lock specific enemy hero

Please, just remove the automatic selection to the beasts of the jungle, it is very annoying to be in ballata, to attack and to shoot the hero to the crab haha please

Thank you for your suggestion, we will put it into consideration

You have to watch the play style of league of legends it has better walking mechanism like tap on map.

-------

low health aim is imperfect it aims tank in place of low health mage or mm

You can use hero lock mode to lock specific enemy hero

Im using oppo f9 and i have this problem where game not support my full screen(CPH1823
android 8.1.0)

Thank you for your feedback, full screen accessibility will be opened gradually

I suggest
make left handed mode

-------

Players can download through this link to view the full one:
Weekly Report [11/12/2018 - 11/18/2018]

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 07:46 AM GMT+8