Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 771|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Account] unable to switch accounts

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-7 08:15 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Before the hanzo update , I was able to switch accounts but now im stuck , due to this message even though I have 5 ms and have a smooth connection with max bars . Nothing works , from using vpn to disconnecting and switcing wifi to changing gmail in the game's green controller. thxsmoontoon.JPG
Post time 2018-12-7 09:06 AM | Show all posts
Try to reinstall the game. But make sure the account is binded properly.
Post time 2018-12-7 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Reinstall and clear cache, It should work.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-7 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Joshino5200 replied at 2018-12-7 09:37 AM
Reinstall and clear cache, It should work.

now it doesnt work and im stuck with making a new account name , with the same message
Post time 2018-12-7 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Maoudarren replied at 2018-12-7 10:54 AM
now it doesnt work and im stuck with making a new account name , with the same message

Try going to a friend's wifi and doing it or if you're using wifi try switching to data and vice versa.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-7 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Joshino5200 replied at 2018-12-7 10:58 AM
Try going to a friend's wifi and doing it or if you're using wifi try switching to data and vice v ...

but i said i've tried that , it seems like a bug to me , this message wont stop going away even if i switch to data or uninstall with clearing cache. Ever since the message has been created it keeps blocking me from switching accounts
Post time 2018-12-7 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Try this? https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... id=54512&extra=

You can also try using a different device... I'm almost certain that using a different device would work.. If that does work then the problem might be your phone.. maybe the version is an old version? or maybe you need to factory reset it? I suggest you trying to see if you can switch it on another device though, also don't forget to report it to Support using the button above.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-8 08:01 AM | Show all posts
now i am certain its the message that is blocking me , i tried using it on another phone (samsung galaxy s9) still same message , tried factory reset on that other phone and tried again . same message. Guess i'll have to report this to the Support sigh , looks like i wont be able to play ml for quite some time before this is fixed.
Post time 2018-12-8 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Maoudarren replied at 2018-12-8 08:01 AM
now i am certain its the message that is blocking me , i tried using it on another phone (samsung ga ...

If they don't fix it, then most likely in the next update. I hope you can get to play ASAP.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 07:05 AM GMT+8