View: 9531|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Weekly QA] Feedback #2 Current Game Issues

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-9 11:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by WtripleO at 2018-12-9 11:24 PM

w3ohelp.png

Your Feedback Is Highly Important!

With so many things going on around the game from new game content to hero releases to skins and more, there is also a rise in game issues and as part of our goal to bring you a better gaming experience we would like to know the current feedback from players regarding the current game issues we have.

We have currently selected some broad topics which we deemed to be of high priority but at the same time we would like to know the opinions of the players regarding on the presented topics(found in the poll).  Wherein issues for:

1)Lag/Connection- This basically is a major issue but from a player perspective we would like to know how players encounter this is it by data or WiFi,etc.

2)Hero/Game Bugs- It is undeniable that whatever was tested in the advance server, things cannot always be expected to go smoothly when released in the global servers so with the help of the community finding these issues, the developers can easily resolve this after patch release wherein sometimes the developers release a patch fix for the issues or simply resolve them without having an announcement or sometimes being announced that it is fixed. We would like to know how much more we can improve towards this issue for the players

3)Matchmaking- Matchmaking has been a constant complaint towards half of the community and the other half(which are performing well around the game) doesnt. So basically the division of the feedback leaves us in a bit of struggle on how the developers can help improve this but overall the developers constantly try to improve this and monitor it to help give you players a better gaming experience.

4)Community Issues- Despite having sub-communities amongst different medias, we would still like to involve and interact with you players as frequent as possible which is why currently, we are working to improve our mediums of interaction(Which we will soon re-advertise to you guys) and hopefully gain more insight with the players. Another thing to note about this is that towards other countries which has a relatively fewer player based wherein it is beeing poorly monitored, we would also like to know what your suggestions are towards these. In the meantime we would like to know if any players has any other suggestions.

**Note each person can vote for two choices, so be sure to pick two in which you guys feel it is more important to be focused on by the developers.

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 34 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-12-10 12:53 AM | Show all posts
I have lag issues even when my connection is good, I can play pubg on the same connection but I lag on ML with it and I use wifi.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-10 01:39 AM | Show all posts
Joshino5200 replied at 2018-12-10 12:53 AM
I have lag issues even when my connection is good, I can play pubg on the same connection but I lag  ...

Yeah, lag is really an issue.
Like you, I can play with no ping issues in Ragnarok M, but lag spikes with ML, using the same connection.

But matchmaking is a long-time issue and even if I can vote for two, I only decided to vote for matchmaking.
And it's not true that only half of the community complains about matchmaking.
Probably, half of the community fall to one of these:
1. They just don't care at all about the game (and it's "rigged" matchmaking).
2. They know how to exploit the matchmaking with 3:2, 2:2, 2:2:1.
3. They are intellectually-challenged and they have difficulties looking for ways to convey how they hate the matchmaking. (It's a fact that 90% or more of the entire ML playerbase do not come to the forums or reddit)
4. They belong to the Global Top squad.

I can even see Matchmaking issues with Facebook live streamers and youtubers, where a trio of Mythics is being paired with 2 Epics.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-10 11:24 AM | Show all posts
About lag issue:
You need at least 4gb ram to run the game smoothly. 3gb ram is minimum requirement, you will still feel the spike occasionally. Once it happen, it will affect the ping. Don't bother about any phone with lower than 3gb ram, you may face the issue which far more troublesome than lag. This requirement increase since the high frame mod adjustment.

About the bug:
This is the quite disappointing issue. Developer act very fast back to S8 and before. They instant disable the source of bug and fix it in few days. That is why there are update patches can be found other than Tuesday. But now seems that new bug can be found every new update while the old bug remain in the game for more than a month.

About matchmaking system:
@goarweam already raise this issue more than a year, but almost everyone ignore him (or her). Some even flame at him (or her), said him (or her) was giving excuse for being a newbie. I admit that matchmaking is acceptable in S9, but most of the time it ruin the fun, especially playing rank game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-10 01:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No, its not classic. Its ranked.
Screenshot_2018-12-10-05-38-11.png

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-11 04:22 PM | Show all posts
For me, matchmaking kinda needs to improve.
I can also see this is most voted so far and 2nd is lag issue.
While lag issue can be fixed from both user and server side,
Matchmaking needs close inspection before making any changes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-12 05:27 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Star2Dust at 2018-12-12 07:31 AM

I think a big part of it is this for invalid games (someone else posted about this a while back too I believe it's here https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... 37&page=4#pid404522)

The biggest thing is still where teams (team i am on, or the opponents) will lose the game due to AFK/idle/low skill/intentional feed, etc and then lose stars because of this.
If you spend a minute or two after the game and look closely at the gold/points or the hero damage, turret damage, damage taken, etc, if you look at those as average for a particular hero, you can start to get a rough idea of how a player is going early-mid-late game (if you're lucky to get to late game).
If I can do this type of analysis as a player with limited data, then I'm pretty sure the analytics team / mathematicians in Moonton can help to create the system to detect this type of play and then no-one gains or loses star from those games.

Just people waste their 86,400seconds in a day (their time).

Match making is also the biggest thing that can be improved using data, because you have data from player's performance, rank, games played, ratio, etc, why not combine these stats to match players
better?
Don't need to over complicate things, or maybe it's more complicated than my small brain can understand. Whatever the solution is, the point is match making is highly flawed.

Also with lag/connection issues I can probably help with this. I have sent Moonton several e-mails in-game and also to their e-mail address offering assistance and to discuss business deals, but I've heard back nothing @BD007 If you feel we can work together we can set up a teleconference call to work out if we can help out at all.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-12 06:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2018-12-12 05:27 AM
I think a big part of it is this for invalid games (someone else posted about this a while back too  ...

Скинуть все ошибки

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-12 08:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I can not log in...
E8D26C22-19A6-44D0-91D5-F3E952C2A9B2.png

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-12 09:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please fix my main account, it doesn't have street system :<, but my smurf does have it. :< please help me :<

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-4 05:29 PM GMT+8