Post time 2018-12-12 09:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
veigarvalid replied at 2018-12-12 09:28 PM
Please fix my main account, it doesn't have street system :

My second account
IMG_20181212_213230_759.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-13 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2018-12-12 05:27 AM
I think a big part of it is this for invalid games (someone else posted about this a while back too  ...

Even we mods have no direct connection with official.
We only report back weekly to our supervisor.If you wanna help moonton in your way, then i suggest contact mlbb official fb page or go to fb community and and try to find the admins. You can dm them and if your intention is good enough and useful enough you might get response back. Btw what kind of business deal are you talking about may i know?
I might ask my boss if you can convince me hehe.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-13 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Seriously??? half of the community are complaining about match making and the other half(which are performing well around the game) doesn't????????

HALF OF THE COMMUNITY!!!! do you want 100% of the community to complain before you act?
The half who are not Complaining probably do not know how and where to complain.
or probably playing with 5 man or 3 man teams not every one have this option.
or they are the ones exploiting your horrible match making playing as 2-2-1 or 3-2 or 2-2.

This response about match making issue is triggering me so hard right now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-13 04:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
need help. I have huawei p20 lite but i have issue when i open the game. The loading bar go all the way and stuck at the end and says game loading but never loads. I ask for solition as soon as possible becouse i like this game and have played this game for a long time now. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-15 01:19 AM | Show all posts
some underrated and overpowered hero that need to adjusted immediately :
+overpowered
1. Harith
2. Leomord
3. Lunox
4. Alice
and etc. I forgot to mention at the moment
+underpowered
1. Estes
2. Layla
3. Chang'e
4. Diggie
5. Rafaela
6. Argus
7. Sun
8. Uranus
9. Balmond
and other I forgot to mention at the moment

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-15 02:10 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You could improve the matchmaking by adding some features like:
* Checking hero stats of a player so that a balanced type of team is formed(Eg: Checking the most used hero of a player like tanks, then match him up with other type of users)
* Disabling the matching of different ranks(Its unfair because if the higher rank uses a support, and the other team's higher rank uses a mm, it would becomes extremely difficult to win)
Haha my suggestions won't be heard by anyone but if you do, thanks for reading

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-15 07:01 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-12-13 12:21 PM
Even we mods have no direct connection with official.
We only report back weekly to our superviso ...

Thx @BD007 i will try get in touch with them via their official FB page and also FB community to find the admins.

Our intention is to help Moonton out in regards to showing that their servers are functioning correctly. we also have some good network engineers (CISCO as well as Nortel) and we reckon we can help moonton out in that regard. It will be a behind the scenes work, working with existing moonton network engineers / server admins, etc. Because we are a small company, we are able to move unlike big companies, because I also play the game, my intention is genuinely about quality of the game (not quantity). But as we are a business, we also just want to make sure our costs / time is covered, so i need to discuss with the right people how this could work commercially and confidentiality
basically i just need to be able to talk to decision makers to see if we can make this viable commercially and then technically. Trying to be as open as I can but also give enough information where we can set up a conference call.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-15 04:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2018-12-15 07:01 AM
Thx @BD007 i will try get in touch with them via their official FB page and also FB community to f ...

Also pm me or inbox me here.
I cant assure you but I will try to help.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-19 06:49 AM | Show all posts
after the new update, sometimes I do experienced lag with wifi as well as data but not frequently. some of the players I played with also said they experienced lag.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-4 06:33 PM GMT+8