Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: WtripleO
Collapse the left

[Weekly QA] Feedback #2 Current Game Issues

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-20 08:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I want to suggest something regarding the social aspect (Community?) of the game.

The global chats desperately need moderators. As of now the chats are filled with spam, scams, filth, * and swearing. The lack of moderation completely defeats the purpose of the chat system because people cant even talk to each other between all the spam. Just like there are forum moderators, the chat system needs volunteer mods for global chats too. With powers to mute or expel players who break predefined chat rules.

Another thing I feel is required by now, owing to the sheer number of people who play ML is the need for alternate chat channels (for certain global chats like: English , Indo, Tag etc) since some global chats have so many active users in them that you cant even read a message before it is flushed out by the newer messages.
(Example: English global chat is just a mess of ppl talking in tagalog or bahasa or everyother lsnguage except english)

My two cents. But please do comment if you agree with this or have any thing else to add

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-30 08:46 PM | Show all posts
My two cents:

Most of the time MoonTon adds another hero, it is just completely broken and honestly just unfair, please JUST TEST THOSE BEFORE YOU EVEN RELEASE THEM, THAT'S NOT HARD TO DO.
Certain Heroes having no counterplay such as Gusion, who is completely broken starting level 4. He can kill anything and anyone with just his daggers ALONE. Then we have Angela being ridicolously unfair early game with her damage, which is insane to even think about when she is a support.
AFK/Feeding not punished harshly, wow I lost 5 creditscores, so what? You can just requeue and do it again. No, ban those for a day, they wouldnt care if noone does anything against them

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-4 06:17 PM GMT+8