Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 800|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Service] Mlbb prefers money more than gamer's satisfaction

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-12 06:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Rare skin fragments is one of the many things you can get from different events.
You can use the rare skin fragments to get the skins in the fragment shop.
Previously once a new hero or a new skin appears
a new event pops up where you can get 4 rare skin fragments from sharing the game....
Now it change..when a new hero or skin appears we need to buy it to get that jst 4rare skin fragment...really??mlbb..
Wat do u want money?? Or gamers happiness?...
Wat about the people who wants skin but doesnt hv money...mlbb think twice..b4 u get drown by money...cos u knw ur loosing ur gamers....u dont wanna loose more...
Post time 2018-12-12 06:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-12-13 03:25 AM

Yap that true,  now many of my friends unstalll this game and shift to *,  because of this kind of *ty adjudtment,  nice gg moonton sorry my mistake MONEYtoon carry on, in future they will only give small emblem box, moneytoon falling down just wait and watch,  
Post time 2018-12-12 06:57 PM | Show all posts
skins don't have an effect on gameplay,so as far as it is not pay2win it's okay,also when you get skins,you value 'em more.
Post time 2018-12-12 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Blast13 replied at 2018-12-12 06:57 PM
skins don't have an effect on gameplay,so as far as it is not pay2win it's okay,also when you get sk ...

They make you feel prideful because you've got a nice skin for a mastered hero you use
Pride is also important to be more confident and aggressive in gameplay to show off, some players tends to be timid or play too safe and this may encourage them to play better to keep the retion of having a skin(show them that you deserved that skin)

Comments

For now, let's cry together hahaha  Post time 2018-12-13 06:19 AM
Post time 2018-12-13 02:54 AM | Show all posts
Pronex replied at 2018-12-12 07:02 PM
They make you feel prideful because you've got a nice skin for a mastered hero you use
Pride is al ...

I see the point you're making here,but in my humble opinion if you're great at using a hero,skins will not make any difference on your gameplay. The other story is when you get a skin and want to master that hero,that may raise your motivation to play that hero,but at the end of the day skins are not something which has a big effect on gameplay ,maybe it's more of a psychological advantage ;) p.s I agree there should be more events to get skins/fragments etc.

Comments

I agree with your point but as you said it gives a positive psycological effect And yeah they should add an event or something to gain rare skin fragments or it wouldn't be fair on poor people like me   Post time 2018-12-13 04:26 PM
Post time 2018-12-13 03:34 AM | Show all posts
I honestly dislike that change too, I mean no more free rare fragments for me which is sad since there are some heroes I want to get there in fragment shop but I can't anymore since I have to make purchase just to get 4 RSF. No thanks, honestly.

But a cold hard fact is that, no matter how much you turn the world upside down, the game is business. Business is business - one makes business to make profit and I'm not saying MLBB is all about money, no. Of course they care about our satisfaction too but in order to continuously run a business, they need more profit. Greater profit to enhance the game even more.

So, if you are going to ask if money or your happiness... cold hard facts, man.

̶A̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶u̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶u̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶4̶R̶S̶F̶.̶ ̶
 Author| Post time 2018-12-13 10:37 AM | Show all posts
But wat happen about those past days when the rsf was easy to get...didnt they earn money? I mean cmon there are some hero skin we dont want..why r they compeling to buy us the skin jst to get that 4rsf..i mean there are some skins that we wanna buy from rsf shop..wat about that
 Author| Post time 2018-12-13 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Talking about skin showoff..i think there are other poor players who is more greater than those who have skin...skin doesnt define ur ability....i guess..here im talking about the rsf
Post time 2018-12-13 11:10 AM | Show all posts
As far as I concern that MLBB is dying now. More bug to be found, server unstable, late update patch, slow respond from customer service. I doubt developer team try to earn as much money as possible before they shut down the game.
Post time 2018-12-13 01:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
streetsneeze replied at 2018-12-13 03:34 AM
I honestly dislike that change too, I mean no more free rare fragments for me which is sad since the ...

Oof, may I add a little bit of sugar and salt there.

Those are indeed, cold hard facts; Creating a game for business purposes and proceed to gain money and support for the company while bringing satisfaction to the consumers in forms of entertainment can be understandable to the community who wish to contribute little bits of their fortune for them.

Those 4RSFs? You're right! The possibilities of the company to lose consumers due to "Pay for Frags" is low. And we need to pay in order to complete tasks too. (Hey back in my days they asked us to spend diamonds to complete events, good times... Good times, oh it's still there but lesser.) But hey~ This is just me being optimistic about this, money to improve, money to rent, money for salary! Despite how hilarious the deals are: "Hey! Pay this thing so you can have the chance get this reward which we will ask for you to pay for this thing again for the rewards because why not?"

There is a reason why fragments are called "Fragments". Players grind for it, it's rewarding, it brings satisfaction to the player who manage to work up tons of matches and activities to achieve that one thing they desire in that game. In the end it was taken away and those who are so close and end up going back further away. Entertainment is not there. While it's a fact for us to accept that, I'd say balancing between entertainment and business is important. And what happened here it a wrong move.

Don't worry, I believe they will fix/change this matter and try to maintain a much more balanced system. So for the players out there, it will get better (Maybe)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 11:28 AM GMT+8