Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

 Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
View: 7885|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] The Ban Hammer

 Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-18 01:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register


What is a Ban Hammer?

According to some website I got from Google:

The term “banhammer” refers to the power of moderators and system administrators to effectively ban users from a digital space. It began in Internet chat rooms and progressed to use in online gaming platforms.


So basically, it is the Hammer that people with Great Powers comes Great Responsibility Uncle Ben speakaro~ takes extra measures to punish such user/s if they have done something against the stated policy of the forums or games or whatever may it be.

Please do read and understand about our Guidelines & Forum Rules

Taken into context, common reasons that users get banned in here (yes, we ban people... Because reasons) is spamming.

Spamming nonsense stuff or multiple replying a thread with the same content is a violation... Besides its messy to see spammed threads... Also creating threads of the same content is considered spamming.

Advertising phishing sites and illegal links is a big No No... Thats Auto Ban in my Book...

Another common thing that I dont tolerate is RUDENESS... Making inappropriate statements that offends other users, moderators and people with interest..  That applies also in real life... Though you wont be Banned but beating up maybe...

People getting banned most likely just say that it's not there fault and they didnt do something or the moderator has made an unjust ban...

Just a heads up that it is mandatory for moderators to review our Guidelines and Forum Rules so there's always a reason for such ban.

Also, people who contributed to this platform or other related ones does not merit you an immunity to such rule if you violates it... So it wont matter how much you spend to this game but showing an unruly attitude deserves a ban... Dont feel so special...

The Guidelines and Forum Rules are simplified so that everyone can understand this... Is this understood?


Post time 2018-12-23 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Yes, this reminds to everyone about their behavior(s) and attitude
Post time 2018-12-18 01:59 AM | Show all posts
100% agreed.
I think 99% people has no problem with these rules because it is so simple. The rest 1% is different. I don't even bother talking about them. This is not the game so you cant be rude to other users or harass them.Same goes for moderators as well.
We are bound by the rule and its our duty to reply your question, report bugs and suggestion to the correct person. If any mod either me or anyone try to abuse mod power or rude to the user, please report to @Troy senpai or @wtriple o kin. Cheers.
Post time 2018-12-18 07:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Post time 2018-12-18 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ChrisSummers at 2018-12-18 11:40 AM

did father john get banned? @troy01
Post time 2018-12-18 10:45 AM | Show all posts

I still see him making comments.
Post time 2018-12-18 11:39 AM | Show all posts
drscoobynub replied at 2018-12-18 10:45 AM
I still see him making comments.

i haven't seen a comment from him in a while, the last comment he posted was deleted
Post time 2018-12-18 11:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by TheEpicJobber at 2018-12-18 11:56 AM
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-12-18 08:33 AM
did father john get banned? @troy01

Temporarily until the next month.
Post time 2018-12-18 11:55 AM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-12-18 11:39 AM
i haven't seen a comment from him in a while, the last comment he posted was deleted

I cannot see what he comments but I can still see he is making comments.
Post time 2018-12-18 12:18 PM | Show all posts
TheEpicJobber replied at 2018-12-18 11:53 AM
Temporarily until the next month.

no wonder he's pissed lmao
Post time 2018-12-18 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-12-18 03:50 PM

U can see here. Just click "DARK ROOM" in below right in this side.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 11:26 PM GMT+8

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list