Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1245|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Advanced Server Survey 1.3.36 (part 4,5,7,8, 10,11)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-19 04:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2018-12-19 04:55 PM

Hello guys, this a survey from advanced server 1.3.36.

a.) We made adjustments to the creeps as follows:

1.) Death: Revamped as [Core Guard]. Adjusted HP growth to 288.2 from 384.3.
After being slain it will leave a Health Pack that can regenerate some HP and Mana.

2.) Spinner: Revamped as [Statued Shocker]. Adjusted HP growth to 288.2 from 384.3.
After being slain it will leave a Health Pack that can regenerate some HP and Mana.

3.) Spider: Renamed as [Statued Chaser] with new model.

4.) Goblin: Renamed as [Crimson Lizard] with new model.

5.) Ghost Mage: Renamed as [Crammer] with new model.

6.) Giant Mouth Monster: Revamped as [Gargoyle]. Adjusted the Movement Speed to 255 from 205.

7.) Optimized the model and effects of Core Guard and Statued Shocker.

8.) Optimized effects of some creeps.

Do you have any problems getting used to them?

b.) How do you like the overall adjustments of the jungle?

c.) We made adjustments to the battlefields as follows:

1.)Adjusted the HP of the Outer Turret to 3600 from 4600.

2.)In the early game if the outer turret is destroyed, the next one will increase its Physical Defense for 60s.

3.)Adjusted the HP of the Base to 7900 from 6900. Adjusted the HP Regen of the Base to 165 from 120.

4.) Increased the HP and Attack Growth of Cannon by 40%.

5.) Now in all the 5V5 Modes including Classic, Ranked and Deathbattle the Minions start to speed up from 8 min (originally from 10 min).

6.) Now when equipping Jungling equipment items, players won’t gain less EXP from enemy minions.

Do you have any problems getting used to them?

d.)How do you like the overall adjustments of the minions and the turrets?

e.) In recent updates the following heroes received a lot of adjustments: Chou; Hayabusa; Balmond; Aurora; Grock; Hanabi; Harith; Kimmy. How would like the adjustments?

f.) Do you have any suggestions or bugs to report to us?

Post time 2018-12-19 05:22 PM | Show all posts
I had no problem with the new monsters, because i recognize them by their place, not by their outfit.
the jungle adjustment is realy good, i like their new skins.  
i dont realy feel the battlefield adjusments, so it was easy to adopt.
although i dont realy feel those adjustments, im happy with them, because reaching the goal will be harded also players will focus more on what they should do (some pushing, because of the minions speed).

chou adjustment was bad, he became very weak in early game, also his shield is weak, in end-game its like one shot for an mm.

suggestion: im not sure bbut i think chous shield is not stackable. make it stackable, also he needs a little bit more base  shield.

kadita is weak.  i didnt play him, but i saw many kadita, and she is not so good
Post time 2018-12-19 05:40 PM | Show all posts
DeathBrain replied at 2018-12-19 05:22 PM
I had no problem with the new monsters, because i recognize them by their place, not by their outfit ...

1) Chou adjustment for second skill is to make him more of a fighter rather than a tank so they will be no more full tank chou build. You need to focus more on the damage build to get more shield and if you die a lot go with hybrid fighter/tank build and they also made chou more of early to mid game hero so you need to finish the match fast. With the right build which this build that I try which is pretty nice is Endless Battle, Scarlet Demon, Berserker Fury and 2 blades of despair you can easily kill assassin, mage and mm with his passive and second skill.

2) IDK what you saying man kadita is pretty good if you play her well and know the combo you need to play her more to get better like normal new heroes that just come out.
Post time 2018-12-19 08:22 PM | Show all posts
I had no problem with the new monsters, because i recognize them by their place, not by their outfit ...

you'd be suprised how many players are awful at new heroes when they've just come out. I remember when selena first came out and all the enemy selenas weren't changing forms or comboing their traps with their stuns while i was doing all the combos. Those were some nice easy wins.
Post time 2018-12-20 12:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ShrimpDomain replied at 2018-12-19 05:40 PM
1) Chou adjustment for second skill is to make him more of a fighter rather than a tank so they wi ...

as i said i dont play kadita, and its very easy to counter her.

i can also creat chou builds for myself.
chou became end-game hero with thos shield thing. dmg reduction had 100% use from the begining, this skill is useful only in end-game but then he lose whole shield from one mm shot.
please dont try to teach me. im tank main with 6k games, mythic player.
Post time 2018-12-20 02:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-12-19 08:22 PM
you'd be suprised how many players are awful at new heroes when they've just come out. I remember w ...

Beep... Beep... Retard detected... Beep... Beep...

Yo Enstein, how yo gonna play chou early game if you cant abuse hes skills, or hes passive?!!?
   N if you want to make builds yourself, learn da *ing item names, pls.
   N DeathBrain said that he doesnt, i mean DOESNT play kadita, he kills kadite like WD40 the rats like you.
Post time 2018-12-20 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-12-20 10:05 PM

He deserve to be fighter, not as a tank. Even pro player said, that ghud enough for him as a fighter because he mainly a fighter role with burst/charge speciality. If make him tank, "BURST" speciality is really useless to him. There are no point why his speciality is "BURST" in first place since release. Old Chou I see are damage dealer not initiator.
Post time 2018-12-21 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Dehaka replied at 2018-12-20 02:47 PM
Beep... Beep... Retard detected... Beep... Beep...

Yo Enstein, how yo gonna play chou early game  ...

is this english? sorry man i only speak english. haven't learned any new languages yet
Post time 2018-12-21 03:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-12-21 10:51 AM
is this english? sorry man i only speak english. haven't learned any new languages yet

And you havent learnt english as well. You were taught, but you didnt learn.
Post time 2018-12-22 01:42 AM | Show all posts
Dehaka replied at 2018-12-21 03:41 PM
And you havent learnt english as well. You were taught, but you didnt learn.

dude relax. and chill
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 02:56 AM GMT+8