Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2779|Reply: 27
Collapse the left

[Poll] Which tank should I buy first?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-21 07:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
So I am planning to buy tank heroes and I don't know which one to buy or how to choose the hero best for me? So I am asking for help from you guys which tank for you in the choices are best to buy first? I am in Epic tier btw if you want to know. And if you'll recognize, these three are in the fragments shop. I'll probably buy another tank using BP like JS. So let me know which of the three is the best to buy probably for Epic to Legend tier becausse I'll push rank next season. Also state your reason why did you choose that hero and if you'll be kind, you can share some tips in using that hero. Thanks and God bless.
Single Polls, Total 27 Users voted

Poll is finished

66.67% (18)
14.81% (4)
18.52% (5)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-12-21 07:57 AM | Show all posts
Include Hylos, Mino and Johnson as well :)

Comments

Yes! He's my second favorite with the current state  Post time 2019-1-2 08:02 AM
is mino good?  Post time 2018-12-31 02:11 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 08:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 08:22 AM | Show all posts
in my honest opinion, akai was the best tank (until diggie was released and people realized chou and martis had immunity to his ult), but rn the best meta tank would be either mino or gatot. belrick is really good if you have a decent marksman on your team (dmg reduction and lifesteal for marksman)

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 09:01 AM | Show all posts
If you play solo rank, grock is best choice if you ask me.
He has immunity, shield, insane damage as a tank, cc, and many more. Pro grock can be pain in a.... For enemy team. You can alao carry the whole team as a tank if you play grock. Cheers.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 09:22 AM | Show all posts
as for now, I think Hylos is easiest tank to play. He is so high HP and the 2nd skill don't need any playing skill. just activated it and chased your enemies.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 10:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
harith still the best...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Definitely grock or minos. All other tanks are much weaker in the current meta

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 10:56 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-12-21 09:01 AM
If you play solo rank, grock is best choice if you ask me.
He has immunity, shield, insane damage as ...

He can also run away like hell with his ulti when conditions look bad hehehe.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 10:58 AM | Show all posts
I'm not tank user, but sometimes I pick tank. And for me between those three, Grock is the hardest, Gatot is the easiest. Lolita's ulti can easily be cancelled, while Gatot's ulti can be cancelled too but he can use it again (just like Lapu-Lapu's ulti).
For Grock, it's really hard to use his wall (2nd skill) to protect teammates. But it's kinda easy to block enemies from running away. Though I agree with other comments, Grock's damage is really insane as a tank. Excellent at initiate war and opening the map.
For Gatot, I agree too with other comments, he is super tanky with his passive. Give him Oracle + Blade Armor, would need 3-4 enemies to kill him.
For Lolita, I love using her when enemy has Cyclops and Harley, their ultis has no use against her. She also excellent at zoning enemies away.

So my conclusion, if you like playing aggressively, Grock and Gatot is the best choice. But if you more like defending teammates, Lolita is the best.

Honorable mentions :
- Akai, excellent at initiate and protect teammates
- Belerick, pretty good to counter mostly meta MM like Hanabi, Claude, Moskov, etc
- and of course, Johnson, mastering him is really rewarding

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 09:50 PM GMT+8