Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: GlAceDonut
Collapse the left

[Poll] Which tank should I buy first?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-21 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Grock : High Damage semi tanker , most of grock users don't play pure tanker
Gatot : Full Time Hard tanker , can use revenge spell if you wanna increase your damage of 2nd skill
Hylos : Full Time tanker but not as tough as Gatot but overall a good team tanker
Lolitha : semi tanker because she is soft , her advantage is 2nd skill to protect team from projectile skills and basic attack
Akai : I don't take him as a pure tanker and i use him like a fighter and pusher
Johnson : if you have good driving skills and timing , basically you're controlling the game
Minotaur : Still soft compare with gatot or johnson but good pusher as he keep disturbing
Kaja : not even qualify for a tanker , he is soft.. i use him as support+Mage
Tigreal : Good cc but not so suitable in current meta as everyone can blink away from your ultimate

Not so suitable in current meta : Hilda , Balmond , Belerick

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 11:12 AM | Show all posts

Because harith with his shield almost has the same durability as a tank? Hahahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Vymonchyyy at 2018-12-21 11:16 AM

I would say john mino and gatot.. especially john, if you drive with someone that has good cc and burst.. preferably mage, such as aurora, dora, vexi, valir, alice.. 1 of john biggest advantage? Your surprise attack.. you can move from 1 lane to another in no time, even faster than fanny.. hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 03:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Cant Recommend Akai because his ultimate can be stopped or cancel

If you want to play tank and have fun experience and not so boring tank go for

1st Grock can go for aggresive gonna have fun chasing away heroes..
2nd Jhonson you gonna have fun with the rides
3rd GatotGacka also good you gonna have fun in the frontlines because of his skills gotta catch em all...
4th Hylos also aggressive type like grock but needs more awareness for your hp
5th Belerick If you got a good partner in lane you can harass heroes with this one

Special Mentions: Lolita,Kaja, agile support tanks if you hate slow mo tanks....

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 03:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-12-21 08:21 AM
I would go for Grock, Gatotkaca and Minotaur.

I’m not a tank player, but from my observations, the ...

Gatot has been reworked for the awesomes. It was much harder to play, and was much stronger as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 08:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Buy all of them! Collect all heroes as many as you can. No matter you're not tank main, even for another roles, you should have all of them. It will be useful in the future if you have all heroes, so you can have alternate choice of heroes in any situations.
Difficult or easy depend on your playstyle, how often you play the hero, for sure you will adapt with the hero. No need to master it, as long as you can play the role properly.

Due to limited of gold, not many people can't buy all heroes, so if you ask which tank you should buy first. Actually 3 of them are good. But if following the meta, I recommend to buy Gatot or Grock. Lolita is good too, but you don't need to waste your gold to buy her, as I remember Lolita is buyable in hero fragment shop. If you have enough gold and hero fragments, you can buy 2 heroes at once.

Before you buy the hero, at least you have to "test drive" first. Now practice mode is available and also still there's trial card. If you have trial card of those heroes, you can test it first before buying.

Not always people recommendations are good, because when they say the hero is op, and when you try it by yourself, the hero doesn't suit with your playstyle, you will be regret for sure. Be wise.

So my recommendation following the order..
Gatot
Grock
Lolita

The choice is yours.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 09:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-12-21 08:21 AM
I would go for Grock, Gatotkaca and Minotaur.

I’m not a tank player, but from my observations, the ...

Hitting ur Ultimate with Gatotkaca is just another thing.
Zoning is the other one. You dont exactly need to hit enemies by ur ulti al the time. it has other purpose as well

Zoning works like - anticipating enemy hero path and u will use ur ulti-but enemies will also -most of the time will dodge as much as possible
and will sometime get panic-scramble just to get out lof ur ulti and thats the time ur teammates can reach them for kills.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-21 09:31 PM | Show all posts
Gatot kaca 100%, this tank is the only tank that can actually take damage lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-22 03:28 AM | Show all posts
Being a tank user Mythic rank, I would like to say that all tank is quite good since previous 2 seasons, Moonton had reworked/ revamped many tanks. I appreciated that, all tanks is interesting to play now. However, there are few unlucky tanks still out of META such as: Hilda, Tigreal, Balmond, Belericks.

This is my suggestion:
*Mino - Gatot (Durable, high CC, Stun - knock up)
*Akai, Lolita, Kaja (Mobility, Stun)
*Grock (Mobility + CC + immune + high damage)
*Johnson (Ganking + Durable)

For now, highly recommend KAJA - Assasin's nightmare . Trust me! You will not regret :)
My goal for next season is becoming top global Kaja. Cheers....!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-12-22 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-12-21 11:15 AM
I would say john mino and gatot.. especially john, if you drive with someone that has good cc and bu ...

Yep,that's why I'll buy JS in BP. If you just perfected his driving skills, you can turn any team fights. Plus he has an insane passive armor.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 11:11 AM GMT+8