Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1454|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Rapid Boots needs another fix

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-24 03:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So 80 movement spd may seem like a lot (and it is), but the current Rapid Boots is only effective for jungling and ganking. It is useless during a fight because as soon as you deal or take dmg, the movement spd buff gets removed, and becomes a normal boot with no abilities. So right now taking or dealing dmg will reduce the boots speed by half (to 40 from 80). The original Rapid Boots gave +50 movement speed, and my suggestion is combining the current Rapid Boots together with the original somehow.

New Ideal Stats (for me):
Cost: $770
+50 movement spd
Unique Passive: movement spd will increase by 10% when not taking or dealing dmg for 3 secs.

Why: Before it benefitted many slow heroes that need more mobility, epescially marksmen and other heroes like Argus or Akai. Let's say we have a base movement spd of 260 (which most heroes have) and add 10%, that will make it 286 movement spd. Then, if we include the +50 movement spd, it will make this item give 336 movement spd. The cureent Rapid Boots, without debuff, gives 340 movemnt spd. Its not much of a difference, but it will make this item more useful during battle

What would be so great about this?: Rapid Boots will become a more popular item again. Many tanks like Akai relied on it before to chase enemies. Slow heroes like most marksmen can use this for more mobility along with the item Windtalker
Post time 2018-12-24 03:33 AM | Show all posts
I don't think it needs modifications. For me, it's perfectly fine as it is.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-24 03:45 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-12-24 03:33 AM
I don't think it needs modifications. For me, it's perfectly fine as it is.

thats fine. im just saying that it would be more useful when in battle. The movement spd difference is too little between the current and my ideal one. thats why i think it needs a fix. but im hoping youll agree with me on the issue
Post time 2018-12-24 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Extremely agree. The boots don't fit anymore with Natalia. She can't go in and out anymore in war fights like she used to. Using Rapid Boots makes her vulnerable when she needs to leave the war. Too bad they removed Ghost Statue :( I prefer using either Assist Boots or Defense Boots.

Comments

exactly. squishy heroes or heroes that dont have a reliable blink skill are weak, and an extra 10 movement spd would help a lot  Post time 2018-12-25 03:37 AM
Post time 2018-12-24 02:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The nerf was needed in order to balance the rapid boot with other boots. Before this many heroes used this boot even not needed.
But as always we will take all of the suggestion in to account before reporting to mlbv official.
 Author| Post time 2018-12-25 03:39 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-12-24 02:10 PM
The nerf was needed in order to balance the rapid boot with other boots. Before this many heroes use ...

i understand the nerf (100 spd is way to much) and im not complaining about it. Im just suggesting a rework that can make this item more useful for less mobile heroes. speaking of which, whats ur opinion on the matter? Do you think my ideal ones are better or the current boots?
Post time 2018-12-26 10:51 AM | Show all posts
FALTERWANG replied at 2018-12-25 03:39 AM
i understand the nerf (100 spd is way to much) and im not complaining about it. Im just suggesting ...

I kinda agree because original rapid boot had 50 movement speed.
But we have to admit original one didn't have any passive like current one. For your case, we need more users feedback or opinion.
Post time 2018-12-29 01:52 PM | Show all posts
maybe you should suggest it to be active, then add petrify like skill then gold for assists and damage reduction too. since its useless, might as well buff it like this ei?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-24 10:41 AM GMT+8