Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 948|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[policy] WHY MOONTON DON'T SEE US ON SOUTH AMERICA? ESPECIALLY BRAZIL

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-27 09:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
OKAY, I PLAY MOBILE LEGENDS SINCE AUGUST 2016, I DON'T SEE COMPETITION HERE ON BRAZIL, MOONTON MUST TO PAY ATTENCION ON BRAZILIAN PLAYERS BECAUSE WE HAVE BEST TEAM THAT CAN PLAY ON THE MUNDIAL COMPETITION... WE HAVE THE PUNISHER TEAM AND MIB (MADE IN BRAZIL) TEAM, THEY CAN MAKE DIFFERENCE ON GLOBAL COMPETITION!

I HAVE NOTICED THAT MOONTON HAS SOLVED OUR PROBLEM OF SERVER, AND IT ISN'T ENOUGH... THE BRAZILIAN PLAYERS PAY  TO UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNTS FOR SKINS AND IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT WE HAVE DONE NOW...

I'M A PLAYER, AND I SEE THAT MY COUNTRY HAS THE POWER TO REACH BETWEEN THE TOP GLOBAL TEAMS. BUT TO DO IT, WE NEED ATENTION AND WE NEED OPORTUNITY TO SHOW WHAT WE HAVE... IS NOT ONLY ME THAT CLAIM IT, BUT A THOUSAND BRAZILIAN PLAYERS... AND IF MOONTON DON'T GIVE OPORTUNITY FOR US, SORRY, BUT  SLOWLY THE PLAYERS ARE GETTING TIRED AND THEY WILL STOP TO PLAY IT, IT'S ONLY A ALARM

LISTEN US MOONTON, THE WORLD DOES NOT TURN AROUND INDONESIA OR MALAYSIA COUNTRY... THE BRAZIL NEEDS MORE ATTENTION
Post time 2018-12-28 04:46 AM | Show all posts
I am moving this to suggestion sub forum.
I am from Bangladesh and we don't have server or national arena Contest also. But we ware waiting. while what you said is true, but organizing this type of tournament neees sponsor, lots of effort and many key factor. I cant assure you that it is going to happen but i can assure you we will submit this report and mlbb official will check and see its potential and will give us feedback next week. Thanks.
Post time 2018-12-28 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Same story goes for EU,
Europe has always had always global 1 position when it comes to squads but never have they ever tried to do esport in europe, simply because the big fanbase is in asia..yeah it would sound disrespecting to my own continent to say they are right but yeah they are right, i don’t think moonton would make enough momey from europe nor south america or north america
Post time 2018-12-28 04:29 AM | Show all posts
I have to sadly agree with moonton's decision. because tbh, they honestly would'nt make enough money. Even in the west, games like mobas are literally dominated by asian players. Kinda sad, but they have a point
Post time 2018-12-28 06:15 AM | Show all posts
Simple bro. lack of funds. Please do understand, because it is not as simple as it is to organize. :) But I hope there would be a tournament soon, not only in Brazil, but on all countries that plays MLBB. :) Good thing that you opened it up here in the forum.
Post time 2018-12-29 02:40 PM | Show all posts
maybe they cant see south america because they have ching chong eyes
 Author| Post time 2018-12-30 03:13 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-12-27 04:46 PM
I am moving this to suggestion sub forum.
I am from Bangladesh and we don't have server or national  ...

Thanks a Lot!!!
Post time 2018-12-30 11:15 AM | Show all posts

already reported to this week's weekly report.
Please wait for feedback.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 02:54 PM GMT+8