Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1886|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Service] Skin/Item Trading Feature

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-31 12:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My idea is Skin/Item Trading to be implemented in MLBB where people can trade skins and items to other people or their close friends. This is a huge feature and it will help not only me but every MLBB players. Thanks!

You may also add a Wonder Trade Feature where you put a skin/item you want and people will exchange it for you.

Example: I want Lunox - Bloody Mary Skin, In exchange I will give Kaja - Commandment.
Post time 2018-12-31 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Black market thing is old in current gaming generation because it can increase illegal activities.
People can trade illegally with his smurf account or make a deal with different person for skins.
So this kind of thing is not suitable for current gen moba games. Thanks for your understanding.
Post time 2018-12-31 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-12-31 12:52 PM | Show all posts
This was already suggested before and I tell you it wont happen for the fact that isn't the free skins and obtainable skins enough compensation for it? It will really promote black marketing

@zanboracks, are you aware that some items in DotA 2 are not tradeable? DotA 2 itself is a huge black market and I'm pretty much wondering why you haven't noticed it.

Also, I don't see any reason why this should be a thing because skins should be really bound to your account and you should know that in the first place unless you're planning to sell it (if ever implemented) yourself soon which is why buy it in the first place?
Post time 2018-12-31 11:24 PM | Show all posts
the fact that you will always  get bad skins from the free gifts .. will never change
you will never be able to change it or trade  it
Post time 2019-1-1 01:39 AM | Show all posts
zanboracks replied at 2018-12-31 12:11 PM
Your idea is disagree with MONEYtoon sale policy.
If players would reach skins by trading , then pla ...

even without this, many players selling diamonds illegally.
Not only that, they also hack users account.
It is very common.
Dota and mllbb is different.
Its mobile game so easy to access.
Hope you understand.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 11:04 AM GMT+8